over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your Experience with GW-501516

Liver was normal on the first lab. The second lab was just for cholesterol - HDL - LDL - Triglycerides and Test levels for my HRT.

Nothing abnormal was noted except esinophils and basophils which were both elevated due to hay fever / seasonal allergies.

has your diet changed these last two weeks? Are you on a cutting diet or just eating whatever?

No same diet...Im on PCT right now...Nolav 20 a day that it. IM actually down 8 lbs. and blood pressure now looks low form where it was high?? I have a wrist cuff BP monitor and thats what its saying..Im happy with it...Ive got my mother, wife and best friend on it....Haha....but the HGH still reigns supreme...:headbang:

On another note GWP is awesome! Ive always got my peps within 2 days or so and the customer service is bar none! There IGF is very very evry good! They are my g2guys for that.

Just a question could I take GW IM or should I just take it orally? I have ergopep's GW...
Thanks in advance

Just a question could I take GW IM or should I just take it orally? I have ergopep's GW...
Thanks in advance

lol, taste it... i highly doubt you want that going IM

My last HDL was 8. My chimp is in need of this product.

Yikes you're approaching Mike Mattarazzo numbers there....and we know what happened to him.

lol, taste it... i highly doubt you want that going IM

Yes, so far Rocket Fuel is the best description. Just wash it down with something. Nothing like doing shots in the morning.

despite my blood work not improving I did suspect that my endurance was improved on GW....now being off about two weeks there is a noticeable difference in my cardio performance

I have been off GW for 2 weeks now and have started jogging as opposed to using the elliptical. Keeping in mind that I have not jogged for almost 2 years since breaking leg in 4 places during BJJ, my first run was for 2.5 miles. Mentally, I was there and physically it was no problem. I had zero latic acid build up, zero soreness and could of probably ran for 10 miles.

My second run was yesterday. 5 miles, 85 F, with about 90% humidity. I was definitely huffing but was able to finish. ZERO leg burn and was not tired at all, even though I sweated like a MF and dropped about 5lbs. Now weighing 221 and looking more cut and my size 33 W are falling off.

Right now I am finishing my ACE-031 with 2 more mg and my TB500 5 more mg and then the only thing I will be on is 200mg Cyp, 1 time per month for HRT.

As I stated in my ACE-031 log, the ACE-031 is bullshit waste of jack. The TB500 definitely helped my healing process as I really have ZERO injuries or joint pain, except in my feet from running. My knees don't hurt though and I don't have shin splints yet so I am good with that.

My next run I will make a gatoraide, baking soda and glucose milkshake (and bring along some baby wipes).

Just got my GW from Mr. Postman an hour ago. Ordered Friday from PurchasePeptides. Packaged in blue glass dropper-top bottles. Don't know what solvent they used but it smells like pure ethanol, and burns like such. Literature in the box says to keep refrigerated (well actually it says "refridgerated" lol... I don't care if the dude can spell tho as long as his product is gtg) but was not shipped in a cold pack. Speedy shipping tho. Just took my first dose, I'm planning on feeding my rat 5 mg BID and I'll post back on findings.

Just got my GW from Mr. Postman an hour ago. Ordered Friday from PurchasePeptides. Packaged in blue glass dropper-top bottles. Don't know what solvent they used but it smells like pure ethanol, and burns like such. Literature in the box says to keep refrigerated (well actually it says "refridgerated" lol... I don't care if the dude can spell tho as long as his product is gtg) but was not shipped in a cold pack. Speedy shipping tho. Just took my first dose, I'm planning on feeding my rat 5 mg BID and I'll post back on findings.

I just take a drink of cold water and then follow it with GW. No burn this way.

I don't refrigerate mine and it definitely is full strength. And yes, it tastes like ass and burns like rocket fuel, but it sure performs miracles with fat loss and increased recovery with no muscle soreness. It is the best thing available for the cost.

For once I don't mind a spam bumping up a thread,. Some good info in this and a good read :)

Bump this too!!!

On 2 weeks of GW, and noticing an increase in endurance.
10mg a day of research, subject is noticing a delayed onset for fatigue or exhaustion on all exercises. Cardio I still experience a shortness of breath, but that is me just being out of shape and is expected, but my muscles are not sore or ready to quit before I am because lack of breath.

Recommend to anyone who loves high rep sets!!!
going to be running more and more to see if the cardio increases respiratory wise.

Bump this too!!!

On 2 weeks of GW, and noticing an increase in endurance.
10mg a day of research, subject is noticing a delayed onset for fatigue or exhaustion on all exercises. Cardio I still experience a shortness of breath, but that is me just being out of shape and is expected, but my muscles are not sore or ready to quit before I am because lack of breath.

Recommend to anyone who loves high rep sets!!!
going to be running more and more to see if the cardio increases respiratory wise.

Good stuff :) I have just started doing cardio... not much at all but it's a start! :D

Would this be good for women looking to lose weight and build some muscle and at what dose? Also would it affect them when pertaining to conceiving?

マンハッタンポーテージ バッグ 新作http://www.flamingwallpapers.com

He or she arised after thinking about staging a powerful yearly サマンサタバサ バッグ 新作 **broken link removed** サマンサタバサ アウトレット, オロビアンコ バッグ 2014 **broken link removed** オロビアンコ 財布 新作,マンハッタンポーテージ リュック **broken link removed** マンハッタンポーテージ レディース, ディーゼル 時計 **broken link removed** ディーゼル 財布 メンズ,ポーター バッグ 新作 2014 **broken link removed** 吉田カバン・PORTER/ポーター,グレゴリー アウトレット **broken link removed** グレゴリー 2014, ヴィヴィアンウエストウッド ネックレス **broken link removed** ヴィヴィアンウエストウッド アウトレット, Style Fring target was going to assistance as well as market cutting-edge,iconoclastic expertise in both design and style and also imagination which might proceed typically the prosperous customs and technological assistance to generate? 2-15 ooks? for their www.weirdestbonsaiever.com,www.odsk...akephotoderby.com,www.qoran-etrat.com,tablets variety. The orthodontists could select theedge function to be able to overlap together with Manchester Manner 7 days, サマンサタバサ スッキリ **broken link removed** サマンサタバサ バッグ 新作,which could ensure that essentially the most accomplished younger designers acquired to keep United kingdom vogue solid, オロビアンコ バッグ 2014 **broken link removed** オロビアンコ バッグ 2014,it should be invigorated by the skill. The task for right before christmas was to transform a senseventure and creativenessconnected with world class brands similar to Vivienne Westwood, Hussein Chalayan and also the past dueAlexander McQueen.every one of the assistance as well as mentoringhelp support マンハッタンポーテージ メッセンジャー **broken link removed** マンハッタンポーテージ メッセンジャー,these people well deserved. McDowell opinion had been ディーゼル バッグ 新作 **broken link removed** ディーゼル 時計,whichwithin the Manchester trendポーター バッグ 新作 2014 **broken link removed** ポーター 財布 メンズ,scene. launch of recent self-sufficientグレゴリー ショルダー **broken link removed** グレゴリー バッグ, skill. Vogue Shark tankis a nationwide ヴィヴィアンウエストウッド ネックレス **broken link removed** ヴィヴィアンウエストウッド アウトレット, look for this sort of.

I loved it while I was running it. Great cardio and fat loss effect. However, my vision is much worse now. I've been off for about two months

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws