over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your Life and Turmeric - Super Combination

Future

Registered
Your Life and Turmeric - Super Combination
March 20th, 2009

by Borgon Trocepticlon

Many people search far and wide for extraordinary herbs and beneficial ingredients. But a quick look around your kitchen can not only save you from the exertion, but also lay the most powerful and valuable ingredient in your hand. Yes, I am talking about the one and only most commonly available herb turmeric. It proved its miraculous healing properties way back in the 18th century, but today it has gained recognition for its supreme role in healing various conditions and diseases.

Ever wondered what gives turmeric its healing properties? Curcumin, a chemical component and an active agent in turmeric gives the turmeric its yellowish hue and is also famous for its anti inflammatory properties. Moreover, it has also shown its benefits in creating antibodies and fighting HIV bacteria and various other cancers.

Turmeric’s multiple attributes include aiding the liver function and eliminating its disorders. Protection from harmful chemicals and radiation is also given as it assists the liver in secretion of bile which is a protective base for the liver. Clogging in the arteries, indigestion, high cholesterol and hyperacidity are also relieved by the regular use of turmeric in foods. It also strengthens the immune system and shields the body against viral infections. India is well known for its use of herbal spices and turmeric in regular foods and sauces.

Turmeric also has medicinal and antiseptic properties where acne and wounds are concerned. To treat acne, you can simply crush a handful of neem leaves and mix them with a tsp of turmeric, applying the paste on acne spots. Coconut oil can also be used if neem leaves are not available. A paste of coconut oil and turmeric can be prepared and applied on acne spots to be kept overnight. Two to three days of application is guaranteed to show desirable results.

Turmeric is known to mend the wounds swiftly. It works to rebuild the wounded skin with velocity and shields it from the foreign contact of bacteria. Glowing, shiny and smooth skin can be attained and problems of the skin can be kept at bay by applying turmeric paste on the skin regularly.

Turmeric, if taken in the form of a juice, can act as a natural blood purifier. Not only that, it is also a natural pain killer and detoxifier. Alzheimers disease can also be kept in reasonable check by its daily use. Inflammation in the tissue and memory loss is eliminated considerably and plaque is reduced by curcumin.

Arthritis can be alleviated with turmeric as it inhibits the enzyme which is responsible for inflammation, puffiness and throbbing. It also normalizes the sugar levels and is very beneficial for diabetes patients.

There are innumerable benefits of using turmeric regularly. Its regular use is a wise and healthy decision. Not only that, it gives a unique taste to foods if added as a spice. It’s inexpensive and wide availability makes it a good choice for a regular spice instead of the costly sauces purchased from the supermarket. Besides, you can always rely on turmeric’s enormous benefits and can lead a healthier and a more active life. So start today to get that boost in your lifespan.

good read bro thanx. was planning on adding this and a few other supps shortly. also read that turmeric has anti platelet properties.

I just read in a mag that turmeric, green tea extract, and a couple of other ingredients are known as super antioxidants....I will look later, but very coincidental that i am going out to purchase these ingredients...Any idea of how much tumeric is required for optimal doseage and useage??
Thanks for the thread...

Am J Physiol. 1999 Aug;277(2 Pt 1):C320-9. Related Articles, Links

Systemic administration of the NF-kappaB inhibitor curcumin stimulates muscle regeneration after traumatic injury.

Thaloor D, Miller KJ, Gephart J, Mitchell PO, Pavlath GK.

Department of Pharmacology, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia 30322, USA.

Skeletal muscle is often the site of tissue injury due to trauma, disease, developmental defects or surgery. Yet, to date, no effective treatment is available to stimulate the repair of skeletal muscle. We show that the kinetics and extent of muscle regeneration in vivo after trauma are greatly enhanced following systemic administration of curcumin, a pharmacological inhibitor of the transcription factor NF-kappaB. Biochemical and histological analyses indicate an effect of curcumin after only 4 days of daily intraperitoneal injection compared with controls that require >2 wk to restore normal tissue architecture. Curcumin can act directly on cultured muscle precursor cells to stimulate both cell proliferation and differentiation under appropriate conditions. Other pharmacological and genetic inhibitors of NF-kappaB also stimulate muscle differentiation in vitro. Inhibition of NF-kappaB-mediated transcription was confirmed using reporter gene assays. We conclude that NF-kappaB exerts a role in regulating myogenesis and that modulation of NF-kappaB activity within muscle tissue is beneficial for muscle repair. The striking effects of curcumin on myogenesis suggest therapeutic applications for treating muscle

read somewhere that curcumin, the extract from the curcumin root repairs muscle faster than ANYTHING known.. did a google on it:
**broken link removed**
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0KFY/is_8_23/ai_n15627364/

spicy

I'm gona add turmeric to my home made capsule line up. I'm currently making some 000 cap sizes of cinnamon and then with hot pepper.
I also try to take in some raw garlic.

Thanx for the great read.

I'm gona add turmeric to my home made capsule line up. I'm currently making some 000 cap sizes of cinnamon and then with hot pepper.
I also try to take in some raw garlic.

Thanx for the great read.

cayenne pepper is real beneficial. do a quick search on it.

I read once where DC said you need black pepper extract mixed with the tumeric for it to be effective. Anyone know a good link for a site that has that mixed with tumeric? Or can you buy just tumeric extact caps and black pepper extract and take em both.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws