over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fakhri for WP prep

gulfcoast

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Girl I see is thinking about using Fak for women's physique contest prep this year. Anybody have any experience with how his girls have done? Thanks

If i remember correctly Fakhri has over 30 pros.

He's on insta and fb and his clients look amazing. Shelby has a ton of girls lookin awesome as well.

if i had a female friend that was doing womens physique and had really good potential, I would send her to SHELBY STARNES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if i had a female friend that was doing womens physique and had really good potential, I would send her to SHELBY STARNES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll def tell her to check on him as well. She is looking for results and good fit as cost isn't a big concern.

Not true at all. Sometime they are the most dedicated of all--will kill themselves doing shit men wouldn't do.

Exactly. Most girls at the national level follow whatever their coach puts on paper to the T. They aren't like us meatheads that have been indoctrinated for years and years with broscience and question everything.

I agree, Shelby is quickly become known as the women's physique go to coach. He has so many pros and the conditioning of his girls are unbelievable. As a guy client of his I envy them lol

I agree, Shelby is quickly become known as the women's physique go to coach. He has so many pros and the conditioning of his girls are unbelievable. As a guy client of his I envy them lol

Thanks gents :)

im currently prepping with fak and although I did not agree with the offseason plan the prep is going smooth and dropping without feeling overly dieted but only 8 weeks out as we all know this can change closer. Good response time but not going to explain much just expects you to do whats written and work hard.

Not true at all. Sometime they are the most dedicated of all--will kill themselves doing shit men wouldn't do.

I find the hardcore females in the top 10% are the most dedicated of all.........but the majority of females lie constantly (to themselves too) about what they eat and are just way too emotional about food. Guys will usually straight up tell you that they don't like your advice or plan on following it, women say they are following it then have a breakdown and admit they weren't.

I have tried to help some local girls a bit who had good genetics but were pretty clueless, so I just wanted to help them for free and I told them I am not a paid coach but I do learn from the best and I can help if they do truly appreciate it. they would say they were following their diet and then a few sentences later casually tell you they a few tablespoons of peanut butter or made some sort of "substitution". As soon as you hear "I've been pretty good on my diet" you know it's a waste of time. Honestly I refuse to help anyone for free anymore cause all of them would binge eat on random days and then expect me to be their psychiatrist.

But again, the extreme ones usually put the men to shame.

Last edited:
Fakhri g2g

[lang=vi]There are guys on this site way better than this guy and who actually care about your health[/lang]

that's true but his question didn't ask that. he asked about the end result of how successful he is.I wouldn't take away from the credibility of fakhri since he does...get the job done.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131