over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injectable Adenosine Monophosphate

little slice

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
a lot of threads about it as a pre-workout supplement. I got my hands on some, and it's pretty amazing tbh.

thoughts? experiences? side effects?

is it deadly? :cool:

Obviously guys mainly use it before stepping on stage to increase vascularity and prevent cramping. The standard dose pre stage is 400mg (10ml synthelator). I decided to experiment with it pre workout due to it's effects but I hadn't heard of anyone doing it before (I am sure there are loads of people who have though). So I don't know if you are going to get a lot of responses. I posted a video of Dr Tony from Enhanced athlete trying it and I know Rambo has used it pre workout too. Hopefully there are more people who have used it pre workout. Phidias have you?

As little as 40mg can still have a great effect on me pre workout. I usually stayed at around 80mg which is 2ml synthelator. At that dose I would get all the initial side effects of the back of my neck tightening, breathing being effected and a weird feeling in my stomach. After about 5 minutes they passed and then it was just all the good stuff. Basically starting to feel my entire body tightening up and my veins start popping out. Training arms on this stuff is just ridiculous.

I am going to try 80mg 2moro before training shoulders and arms :)

I decided to experiment with it pre workout due to it's effects but I hadn't heard of anyone doing it before (I am sure there are loads of people who have though). So I don't know if you are going to get a lot of responses. I posted a video of Dr Tony from Enhanced athlete trying it and I know Rambo has used it pre workout too. Hopefully there are more people who have used it pre workout. Phidias have you?

Nope! :) Though I've always been extremely satisfied with the results I got by using it right before stepping on stage, TBH the idea of using it pre workout never really crossed my mind... up until recently, for reading testimonies of those who have definitely makes me wanna try it! When I do, I'll make sure to update this thread. ;)

Dangerous shit if not used in the correct amount, I.e synthelator.
I had a really bad experience using real AMP with a buddy who literally collapsed when given an injection and needed CPR to be revived. don't mess with it, it's NOT worth the risk just for some vascularity or to enhance your training. Please heed my warning!!!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Dangerous shit if not used in the correct amount, I.e synthelator.
I had a really bad experience using real AMP with a buddy who literally collapsed when given an injection and needed CPR to be revived. don't mess with it, it's NOT worth the risk just for some vascularity or to enhance your training. Please heed my warning!!!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Is there any more detail to the circumstances leading to this event?

well I personally love the stuf.... guess i'll just have to lower my dose.. no problem with that, makes the bottle last longer :headbang:

first time I used it, I got an amazing pump despite being on very low carbs and DNP

the second time, nothing...

I wondered why this was, then I realized the first time I took it, I took it with my own pre-workout mix (norvaline, AAKG, EAAs, creatine, citrulline, and agmatine), and the second time I took it with nothing...not even any carbs

makes a HUGE difference, as the AMP plays a role in the transportation of nutrients/stuff to your muscles

definitely the best pre-workout ive ever used... I got a pump supplement with some high-quality glycerol coming in.. the combination should be pretty fun :cool:

I got a bottle from my source called myosin a while back but not used it in a long time. This is what he says about I. If someone can confirm if this is true or not it would be appreciated

** Myosine ** (best pre workout supplement you can take)
: Contains Adenosine Monophosphate (AMP), 40 mg/mL
: How it may benefit as a pre-workout supplement- Creatine monohydrate supplements supply energy directly to the muscle cell, so does AMP. AMP can up-regulate to ATP which then can break off more phosphate molecules to produce more energy. More AMP = more ATP = more energy available for muscle contraction AND improved recovery between sets.
: How it may benefit in weight/fat loss- AMP itself stimulates AMP kinase (AMPk) (It is thought this is how Metformin imparts its anti-diabetic affects). AMPk increases glut-4 translocation to the muscle cell wall (these guys "pull in" blood sugar WITHOUT insulin). AMPk increases fatty acid oxidation in the muscle cell (the muscle burns more fat for energy). It also increases the use of fat stored in the liver for energy. AMP has been "the new rage" for A LOT of weight loss clinics.
: Protein synthesis- it can be found that AMPk DOES DECREASE protein synthesis, BUT- ONLY during exercise. Exercise itself activates AMPk so protein synthesis is decreased naturally when we lift weights. This is off-set by the post-workout meal and MIGHT be off-set by a peri-workout drink (particularly one high in BCAA's). This may partly explain why endurance athletes can be so small even if they take in large amounts of protein/calories as they are activating the AMPk pathway typically more often and for longer periods of time.

: Suggested pre-workout use- 1mL, IM, about 45min pre-workout. You can use a slin pin. Taken only on workout days. You can take caffeine and and any other pre-workout supps you take b/c this works on a whole diff level. It will give you crazy endurance without speeding up your heart rate.

a lot of threads about it as a pre-workout supplement. I got my hands on some, and it's pretty amazing tbh.

thoughts? experiences? side effects?

is it deadly? :cool:

This is the same thing that is commonly use in weight loss clinics. Myoden and Lipoden. Myoden is Adenosine Monophosphate or AMP-5.

Here is what they claim it does, which does make sense.

* increase energy levels of cells
* suppress the appetite
* boost and increase metabolic rate
* burn more fat cells
* produce more energy
* reduces chronic fatigue
* improves memory and brain function
* reduces joint and muscle pain

It is also a very effective vasodilator.

Lipoden is also Adenosine Monophosphate or AMP-5, plus the addition of 500mcg/ml of B12 (Methylcobalamin).

I got turned on to this product when my wife went to a weight loss clinic. The gave her 1 injection a week to help burn body fat. So I found some and we both use 1/2 ml before training. It does cause very good vascularity and also I feel my body temperature rise about 10 minutes post injection.

Here is what is in the product we use: (most like the same thing herculeus is using)

- AMP, 40 mg/mL
- Potassium Citrate, 20 mg/mL
- Magnesium Citrate, 20 mg/mL
- B-12, 500 mcg/mL

Last edited:
Very good info thanks. I have an extra bottle laying around that I haven't used. Gonna give it a try at 1/2 ml. Thanks for the info bigtex.

This is the same thing that is commonly use in weight loss clinics. Myoden and Lipoden. Myoden is Adenosine Monophosphate or AMP-5.

Here is what they claim it does, which does make sense.

* increase energy levels of cells
* suppress the appetite
* boost and increase metabolic rate
* burn more fat cells
* produce more energy
* reduces chronic fatigue
* improves memory and brain function
* reduces joint and muscle pain

It is also a very effective vasodilator.

Lipoden is also Adenosine Monophosphate or AMP-5, plus the addition of 500mcg/ml of B12 (Methylcobalamin).

I got turned on to this product when my wife went to a weight loss clinic. The gave her 1 injection a week to help burn body fat. So I found some and we both use 1/2 ml before training. It does cause very good vascularity and also I feel my body temperature rise about 10 minutes post injection.

Here is what is in the product we use: (most like the same thing herculeus is using)

- AMP, 40 mg/mL
- Potassium Citrate, 20 mg/mL
- Magnesium Citrate, 20 mg/mL
- B-12, 500 mcg/mL

One of its main use in medicine is to cause a temporary heart block to bring someone out of an arrhythmia called supraventricular tachycardia. It's like resetting the heart. But every time it's used they are connected to a defibrillator and a crash cart is around in case something bad happens.

Basically it messes with the electric circuits of the heart and can cause a cardiac arrest as mentioned by Getnbigger.

Now I don't know if this ADenosine is the same that is used by medicine, and it's given INtravenously in the use I am talking about. Not sure if IM injection changes its properties.

One of its main use in medicine is to cause a temporary heart block to bring someone out of an arrhythmia called supraventricular tachycardia. It's like resetting the heart. But every time it's used they are connected to a defibrillator and a crash cart is around in case something bad happens.

Basically it messes with the electric circuits of the heart and can cause a cardiac arrest as mentioned by Getnbigger.

Now I don't know if this ADenosine is the same that is used by medicine, and it's given INtravenously in the use I am talking about. Not sure if IM injection changes its properties.

You are absolutely right about adenosine. However, Adenosine monophosphate is a slightly different substance. Now chemistry is not my strong point but I will try to explain the difference.

Notice that Adenosine monophosphate has an extra hydrogen molecule, 3 extra oxygen molecules and the addition of a single phosphate. Adenosine just has a tetraoxygen molecule (O4) at the end. Because of this the AMP molecular weight is heavier.

Adenosine
Formula - C10H13N5O4
Molecular mass - 267.241 g/mol

2nixhqe.png

Adenosine monophosphate
Formula - C10H14N5O7P
Molecular mass - 347.22 g/mol

34o4mmg.jpg

Last edited:
Man I don't even like injecting steroids... a pre-workout? Nope

Man I don't even like injecting steroids... a pre-workout? Nope

well, it's much more than a pre-workout..

and when using DNP, every little bit of assistance counts..

plus, the stuff is water based, and doesn't really hurt at all.

excellent for pumps, endurance, energy, and recovery.

Edit: and for a guy like me with terrible knees, a massive pump is really useful for leg day.

and just in general.

Last edited:
Indications: Production of coronary vasodilation in anticipation of severe cardiac load in athletic animals or in treatment of myocardial oxygen deficit (as evidenced by performance linked ECG changes)… muscle cramp, tying up prevention.

Its bad shit and dont nick a vein

CAUTION: ADENOSINE MONOPHOSPHATE INJECTION must ONLY be administered by intramuscular injection (IM). DO NOT administer ADENOSINE MONOPHOSPHATE INJECTION by the intravenous (IV) route under any circumstances. This may lead to a profound rapid drop in blood pressure, with collapse and even death.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws