over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IP's EPO

speed

Registered
anybody ever tried this product and get there red blood cells or hemocrit checked a couple months later

Why you an endurance athlete? I see not I see no use for it. You already raise you HCT levels so high with gear taking EPO might just push you into the grave with a blood clot.

i knew a guy who used it and loved it (for wrestling conditioning)

you definitely need to check your hemocrit at least once a week while on it for safety purposes. lots of guys have died from using epo. its probably one of the most dangerous compounds if you dont really know what your doing

ive used like 3000 unit every 6 months and your blood goes up slightly

If you're a strength athlete, not worth it. I've seen quite a few guys have bad sides, most notably blood pressure and fainting issues. Unless you're an endurance athlete, the risks are just too high.

IMO you are playing with fire. As others have said, there are many documented cases of people dying while using this. The cases I heard about were all pro cyclists. Using AAS your hematocrit is going to be higher anyhow, and using this is a great way to drive your Hb over the danger mark of 56 or so. I once had a Hb of 62 and that was just taking AAS. Blot clots can result, and this leads to heart attacks strokes etc. Do not mess with this stuff. The risks are high.

one of my mates used it for his boxing recently and 6months ago. loves the stuff. swears by it for bringing up his fitness in record time.

Use oxymetholone instead....

If you want a safer alternative to raising hemoglobin for endurance. Oxymetholone was the old treatment for low hemoglobin before epogen and the other synthetic analogs. Although most when on oxymetholone will tend to get a lot of fluid retention. If this is the case one should consider low dose thiazide, or aldactone. Lots of Renal insufficient patients used to use this method. :)

If you want a safer alternative to raising hemoglobin for endurance. Oxymetholone was the old treatment for low hemoglobin before epogen and the other synthetic analogs. Although most when on oxymetholone will tend to get a lot of fluid retention. If this is the case one should consider low dose thiazide, or aldactone. Lots of Renal insufficient patients used to use this method. :)

that and equipoise.

coagulation can occurr with these compounds though!!!!

stay away from diuretics when you are training for endurance!!!!!!! WTF this is bad advice that you gave in bold.

how about combatting water retention with DIET And EXCERCISE!

EPO not used for BBing or STR its for endurance!!! these guys need to REHYDRATE not DEHYDRATE !

Using a diuretic on oxymetholone is one thing. When using EPO, one needs to stay hydrated...It's all about the viscosity of the blood. The cyclists on EPO that died were dehydrated and their blood essentially turned to mud causing the clots.

What are thinking of using EPO for?

Im sorry but your dead wrong my freind...

Water retention can not simply be changed with diet and exersize. What are you smoking????? Do you have a medical degree???? I do. What Im saying is when using oxymetholone even for endurance one must be on aldactone dumb shit. Want to know the reason why???? Because it changes the bodys aldosterone water base balance. Also use of thiazide at 12.5mg will also help......Im not talking massive diuresis here. Now on epo coagulopathys can occur. This is because people with normal hemoglobin should not try to go ape shit with this drug. It must be monitored on a weekly CBC and dosage should be then evaluated and titrated. Holy shit talk about the blind leading the blind.:confused:

Water retention can not simply be changed with diet and exersize. What are you smoking????? Do you have a medical degree???? I do. What Im saying is when using oxymetholone even for endurance one must be on aldactone dumb shit. Want to know the reason why???? Because it changes the bodys aldosterone water base balance. Also use of thiazide at 12.5mg will also help......Im not talking massive diuresis here. Now on epo coagulopathys can occur. This is because people with normal hemoglobin should not try to go ape shit with this drug. It must be monitored on a weekly CBC and dosage should be then evaluated and titrated. Holy shit talk about the blind leading the blind.:confused:

No endurance athlete would take that drug(s). PERIOD! I know, I was one for many many years and I am immersed in the latest elite endurance athlete drug protocals and testing. Degree or not, blind leading the blind is right!:eek:

Last edited:
What im saying sir....is....

Do not use epo period. If you do not have the capabilities to properly monitor your hgb and hct then it should not be done. However I gave the option of oxymetholone because again this was the preferred method for increasing peoples hgb level prior to the use of procrit, aranesp epogen etc.....I guess your another uninformed person as well. Do your research before coming and talking shit. I promise you I will bury you every time. I did not state to use oxymetholone for endurance. Im saying if you want to build red blood cells without the dreaded issues of polycythemia than this is an alternative.....I believe you were just OWNED.:)

Better yet option....

Do it the old fashioned way blood dope.;) Some people on here crack me up. The ideas that some people come up with blow my skull. Now I know why Phil Hernon gets so frustrated when dealing with so called gurus on the net......

No smart antics or argument.....

Im suprised that Para, or Muy Thai have not come to argue with me on my points????? Once again everyone is different. Which requires individual treatment of person to person. I was just stating some info that most are usually not aware of. Remember bodybuilding as well as other extreme sports which use drugs are not usually aware of ramifications of these powerful drugs being used. These drugs were intended for treatments of people with diseases and or disorders. Most have not been evaluated on normal healthy people. They probably never will because it is unethical to use drugs for sports enhancement according to AMA etc.. So it is all a big science project/experiment. Given the fact that people will take advice from once again "Gurus" on the net is very unsafe. So next time you try to crack on me for being wrong check your facts. This board has some great contributors. Ive been on this board for years and many here know me. Some of the newer members here seem to want to argue about everything....... If you cant share some knowledge, or your not here to learn maybe your in the wrong place;)

Do not use epo period. If you do not have the capabilities to properly monitor your hgb and hct then it should not be done. However I gave the option of oxymetholone because again this was the preferred method for increasing peoples hgb level prior to the use of procrit, aranesp epogen etc.....I guess your another uninformed person as well. Do your research before coming and talking shit. I promise you I will bury you every time. I did not state to use oxymetholone for endurance. Im saying if you want to build red blood cells without the dreaded issues of polycythemia than this is an alternative.....I believe you were just OWNED.:)

I agree. I think it is very foolish for a healthy person to be messing with epo. Hell, I had my hct up to 63 or 64 just using testosterone, and a little bit of deca.

Yup....

Testosterone also like you had stated will increase HCT and HGB counts. Also most all anabolic/androgenic steroids will. A lot of times if it gets too high you may experience nose bleeeds etc...as a way of the body trying to expel the extra HGB. If you find that your becoming to polycythemicm(too much HGB) with monthly CBC tests then give blood to red cross once a month. This usually helps a lot. Also you can help others by donating the blood. Win win situation.:)

Testosterone also like you had stated will increase HCT and HGB counts. Also most all anabolic/androgenic steroids will. A lot of times if it gets too high you may experience nose bleeeds etc...as a way of the body trying to expel the extra HGB. If you find that your becoming to polycythemicm(too much HGB) with monthly CBC tests then give blood to red cross once a month. This usually helps a lot. Also you can help others by donating the blood. Win win situation.:)

Yeah, back when I was experiencing this problem with polycythemia I tried giving blood at the center but they would not take it if its over 54. They make you have a doctor's prescription/permission first. Guess they are just being safe, but at the time its a problem if you dont feel like going through the whole steroid speech from your doc. Probably for the best though, since this problem is nothing to play around with.

Yeah, back when I was experiencing this problem with polycythemia I tried giving blood at the center but they would not take it if its over 54. They make you have a doctor's prescription/permission first. Guess they are just being safe, but at the time its a problem if you dont feel like going through the whole steroid speech from your doc. Probably for the best though, since this problem is nothing to play around with.

well how old are you, and have you consistantly taken nician and good fats

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity