over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Avocado Milkshake

m dub

Registered
I know it might sound gross to some people but you must try it first. If you are on a low carb diet, this will help keep you full and add lots of good healthy fats to your diet.

1 lg avocado (skinned and seed removed)
1 cup skim milk or soy milk
1-2 packets Splenda
4-5 ice cubes

Put all ingredients into a blender until smooth.

You can also add some whey protein for a better nutritional profile.

I'm not too sure of the macros but it definitely helps fight off carb cravings.

I know it might sound gross to some people but you must try it first. If you are on a low carb diet, this will help keep you full and add lots of good healthy fats to your diet.

1-2 packets Splenda
4-5 ice cubes

Ah, now I only need avocado ice cream recipe!

Did is taste pretty oily? or was it smooth?

I actually saw a video for this on YouTube last night. I love avacodos, but I'm slightly afraid of this

1 lg avocado (skinned and seed removed) GOOD
1 cup skim milk or soy milk BOTH BAD
1-2 packets Splenda TOXIC POISON
4-5 ice cubes

Good idea, poor ingredients. Here's a better one.

1/2 avocado
1/4 cup coconut milk (full fat)
1 scoop whey protein (I use unflavored from TN)
1/2 - 1 cup ice
water to desired texture

Calories - 461
Fat - 36.2
Protein - 26.9
Carbs - 17.2

1-2 packets Splenda
4-5 ice cubes

THAT RECIPE WILL HAVE SOMEONE SHITTING OUT OF THERE ASS BACKWARDS LOL !

THAT RECIPE WILL HAVE SOMEONE SHITTING OUT OF THERE ASS BACKWARDS LOL !

I drink this all the time and NEVER had a problem.

It is nice and smooth if you blend it long enough.

I never had it with coconut milk, gotta give that a try.

Less milk = thicker

More milk = watery

Good idea, poor ingredients. Here's a better one.

1/2 avocado
1/4 cup coconut milk (full fat)
1 scoop whey protein (I use unflavored from TN)
1/2 - 1 cup ice
water to desired texture

Calories - 461
Fat - 36.2
Protein - 26.9
Carbs - 17.2

I don't know how Splenda could be considered "Toxic" since it is only dextrose, maltodextrin, and sucralose. :confused:

You must be thinking of Equal or Sweet n Low.

What does sweet n low have that's toxic?

I don't know how Splenda could be considered "Toxic" since it is only dextrose, maltodextrin, and sucralose. :confused:

You must be thinking of Equal or Sweet n Low.

No, I'm not confused. You can believe what you want, but I have read enough about artificial sweeteners to stay away from all of them.

Man is not smarter than nature. Sugar is already highly refined, and then they change it to make it sweeter but not have any calories? And that doesn't sound unhealthy?

I'll stick to my raw honey, stevia leaf, dates and other natural sweeteners on the rare chance I need something sweet.

No, I'm not confused. You can believe what you want, but I have read enough about artificial sweeteners to stay away from all of them.

Man is not smarter than nature. Sugar is already highly refined, and then they change it to make it sweeter but not have any calories? And that doesn't sound unhealthy?

I'll stick to my raw honey, stevia leaf, dates and other natural sweeteners on the rare chance I need something sweet.

I just think you were too forward, if not rude to the original poster. The word toxic is a little too alarming. For example, cianide is toxic yes? then again, water in higher volumes is also, toxic. You see the logic is cyclical.

Splenda has been shown to have adverse effects in higher doses. But since no one will believe me and predisposed beliefs will take charge lets go little by little.

--Splenda is not sugar
--splenda is a chemical sugar that has been treated and added 2 Cl
--I consider it safe, and have 1 pack with my oatmeal. Unless you have some urinary dysfunction or excretory issue I would not worry about it.
--Obese patients tend to lose the sweet-to-calorie connection with artificial sweeteners

Splenda was shown to have adverse effects at this dosages 3.3, 5.5 and 11 mg/kg/day. So that is the range is 0.742 g to 2.457 grams of splenda day.

(1) Splenda does not passes unchanged in your body and is not excreted fully as it came in. Splenda is metabolized in our bodies.

(2) sucralose affects P-gp expression that on itself affects lipids, cholesterol and phytonutrients

(3) NO stable at high temperatures

(4) Decreased bacterial count (GI)

(5) higher Fecal PH.

So yes I prefer regular sugar, but splenda has its place on dieting and in a clinical setting.

That's how people eat avocado in my country. Always sweet, in smoothies, shakes or just sprinkled with sugar. Most people will laugh if you say it can be eaten with salt.

Don't get me wrong brother, I'm not disagreeing with you or saying you are confused. What I meant was that from my understanding, Splenda contains sucralose, dextrose, and maltodextrin, "natural" ingredients derived from natural sugar. That is why I am confused.
It seems you have some knowledge on the subject, would you mind posting a link to the info about the dangers of artificial sweeteners, milk and soy. This is all news to me so I would really like to read more about it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I hate avocados with a passion but I'm gonna give this shake a go and replace the skim milk with coconut milk. Thanks guys.

I've also read about sweetners like sucralose etc..I use stevia, shits amazing in coffee.

I did this yesterday. 1 large avocado, 2 cups coconut milk, 1 scoop vanilla 100% whey, 3 cups ice. Blend. Pretty good. Trying to get 1 avocado in a day and this will help.

I can see this working if you don't taste any of the avo and it just adds a creamy texture.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws