over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Soup Recipes??

musclehed79

Newbies
Anyone have any good soup recipes for during bulking or even during a little bit cleaner times?

Chicken Soup:

4-5 lbs of boneless chicken breast ( trim off fat)
2 10 oz cans of campbells chicken soup
1 15 oz can green beans
1 8 oz can of corn
16- 20 oz of water

Add all ingredients into a large pot and add pepper, garlic. onion powder to your liking and cook on simmer with lid on for about 3-3.5 hours. This is quick and easy to make and it actually tastes good. To add extra calories you could always add some noodles or rice as a side dish.

1. 1/2 pound of ground beef; one can of minestone or beef veggie.

2. FRK posted this onece and it tastes great - 2 cans of tuna; 1 can of Cambells Select Clam Chowder.

1 hole chicken (cooked & picked ) chicken broth or stock 3 or 4 utility potatoes 4 large carrots (cut & peeled) fresh sweet corn or (can) fresh peas or can )2 beef steak tomatoes peeled or (can) 2 onions sliced .5 in. peaces combine and simmer not boil until potatoes are done but still firm season with sea salt and white pepper
best made with fresh organic ingredients :D

yea what he said
and if ure goin for a colon cleanse lol try this
ure significant other and people around u will HATE u
i bag fresh onions sliced, 2lb round steak trimmed brazed, 10 cloves garlic, beef boulion, simmer alll damn day, french onion soup
so fuckin good, but cleans me riiiight out
frk

lentil sausage soup

ingredients: 1 bag of lentils rinsed,1 whole onion chopped,2 large carrots chopped,2 celery stalks chopped,2 garlic cloves mashed,salt and pepper.sweat vegatables in butter or pam add veggies and lentils to a pot or crock pot for those of you with limited time.cook until lentils are soft.the last half hour of cooking get italian sausage or turkey or chicken I've used them all tke off the casing crumble them add to pot then eat this recipe works equally well with any dry bean just take a little longer

Is there a way to microwave soup? Is there a special container i can buy? Usually you just burn the top and the bottom is cold!

Italian Wedding Soup

Meatballs:
1 small onion, grated
1/3 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
1 large egg
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon salt
1 slice fresh white bread, crust trimmed, bread torn into small pieces
1/2 cup grated Parmesan
8 ounces ground beef
8 ounces ground pork
Freshly ground black pepper
Soup:
12 cups low-sodium chicken broth
1 pound curly endive, coarsely chopped (1 pound of escarole would be a good substitution)
2 large eggs
2 tablespoon freshly grated Parmesan, plus extra for garnish
Salt and freshly ground black pepper

To make the meatballs: Stir the first 6 ingredients in a large bowl to blend. Stir in the cheese, beef and pork. Using 1 1/2 teaspoons for each, shape the meat mixture into 1-inch-diameter meatballs. Place on a baking sheet.
To make the soup: Bring the broth to a boil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add the meatballs and curly endive and simmer until the meatballs are cooked through and the curly endive is tender, about 8 minutes. Whisk the eggs and cheese in a medium bowl to blend. Stir the soup in a circular motion. Gradually drizzle the egg mixture into the moving broth, stirring gently with a fork to form thin stands of egg, about 1 minute. Season the soup to taste with salt and pepper.

Ladle the soup into bowls and serve. Finish soup with parmesan cheese if desired.

TooPowerful4u said:
Is there a way to microwave soup? Is there a special container i can buy? Usually you just burn the top and the bottom is cold!

Shit man I microwave it everytime!!!! Put it for half the time first lets say 1min then stir and then back in for another minute. This is after I've added the already cooked meat.

Spicy Chowder........

Sweat 2cups each-carrot, celery, onion in some olive oil. When translucent add 3 cloves minced garlic, 3 tsp thyme, S and P, stir. Add 2 big cans chopped tomatoes, a bottle of clam broth 3 beef boullion cubes and a tbls ea of Worcestershire and hot sauce-you want it spicy. Simmer for an hour(not boil). At this point pack in the protein-I like canned chopped clams, fresh shrimp and fish fillets(they'll breakup)--don't overcook at this point. In the offseason add diced potatoes(with the tomatoes), or serve with some rice in it too. If your dieting be aware of the salt content(forget the worcestershire, hotsauce and boullion. )Goes down real easy--I'll eat 4-5 bowls for a dinner. Easy too digest too.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws