Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Recipes > Recipes Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree30Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-17-2015, 05:56 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
a chef won't touch lower than 20%, itd be too dry.
Well I'm not a chef but I make a damn good burger and never ever dry, maybe because I put wine and BBQ sauce to prep it? I just don't like the taste of fat and grease, it gives it like a dirty taste to me.
Old 06-18-2015, 02:49 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
a chef won't touch lower than 20%, itd be too dry.
That is totally untrue. I can make a juicy burger with 90/10. You just have to know what to put in it and how to cook it.

As for 5 guys, that has to be one of the worst burgers. Greasy as all hell. Ive ate there one time, never again.
Old 06-18-2015, 03:21 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Dynamite View Post
That is totally untrue. I can make a juicy burger with 90/10. You just have to know what to put in it and how to cook it.

As for 5 guys, that has to be one of the worst burgers. Greasy as all hell. Ive ate there one time, never again.
I'm just telling you what was told to me by professional chefs. I work in film and television and we did a project with 6 top chefs, couple had been on iron chef, few others have their own shows, most had their own restaurants, james beard award recipient in the mix, and the question came up and was answered, start with 80/20, agreed to a man, you need the right fat to protein ratio to yield moist flavourful results. Now if that is not your preference that is fine but by and large, 80/20 is the direction a chef would go. Another guy might think that a super lean cut of steak is the best tasting to his palate but somebody who cooks them for a living will tell you, you want high quality marbling. Theres a reason waygus that are the most marbled and score above 9 are crazy expensive but doesn't mean some guy isn't gonna tell you his lean costco cut done his way is the most tender piece of meat you'll ever eat and it may be to him. There isn't an absolute here, just what works for ya and your individual preference, and if you can make 90/10 work for ya, great, but outside a joint catering to bb'ers, most chefs aren't sending out a burger to customers that is close to that fat percentage. Fat is usually flavour to the majority.

Last edited by Anubis; 06-18-2015 at 03:26 AM.
Old 06-18-2015, 05:48 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:

spot on
Old 01-12-2016, 08:20 PM
Registered Member

5 guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-03-2016, 02:46 AM
Registered Member

Red Robin makes some decent burgers.
Old 02-03-2016, 02:56 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Burger vilkage
Old 02-03-2016, 03:08 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rAJJIN View Post
Fur burger with thighs
Please no fur on my burger, thats so 70's
Old 02-03-2016, 03:31 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Best burgers I get are usually from dive bars.
Old 02-23-2016, 07:57 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Homemade burger is the best!
Old 04-06-2016, 01:59 PM
Registered Member

I'm prepping. You guys are killing me!
Old 04-26-2016, 11:16 PM
Newbie Registered Member

My favorite is my own burger. I have a huge pattie that I cook until it is med-rare, then I top it with cheese, pickles and ketchup. Thats it. I know it doesn't sound like much but I love it way better than anything I can buy in a restaurant.
Old 04-27-2016, 04:43 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Lennys triple burger.
Old 04-28-2016, 10:27 AM
Kilo Klub Member

In N Out quadruple meat burger.
Old 05-05-2016, 04:34 PM
Newbie Registered Member

I love KFC burger and always have KFC burger as cheat meal after hitting my fitness goals. I miss my favorite meals during achieving my fitness goals so love them as cheat meals!
Old 05-05-2016, 07:03 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JorgeTyler View Post
I love KFC burger and always have KFC burger as cheat meal after hitting my fitness goals. I miss my favorite meals during achieving my fitness goals so love them as cheat meals!

Gordon Rutty
Old 05-12-2016, 08:59 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Please share,.......
Old 05-12-2016, 01:21 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Shake Shack
Old 05-14-2016, 03:40 PM
Registered Member

Wegman's ready to cook burgers. All varieties. Guys living in the Northeast USA have to try them.
OutToLunch likes this.
Old 05-19-2016, 03:53 AM
Registered Member

In SF the best burger in town is at Holy Grill. They have various kinds of beef. You can order extra chunks and it tastes delicious without a lot of extra ketchup or mayo. I generally love adding tons of mayo since it's fatty and doesnt spike blood sugar