over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My take on IGF-1

I am a couple weeks into IGF and have been hitting primarily my triceps and can see a very noticable size increase!

Ok. So now that we have another party agreeing with AP's method, do we know how to use the Peg MGF correctly in conjunction with IGF? Or do we have a theory of how we think it should be used in conjunction with IGF? :confused:

Good shit guys! Thanks for all the info!

by far the most informative thread on igf..... STICKY!!!!

Grunt,

Thanks for posting all this information. As an honest request, I would love to get a list of the primary references from which you've drawn the scientific information (e.g., IGF-1 receptor density in intestinal tissue, IGF-1 receptor regulation dynamics, etc.).

Even names and years (if you haven't got a database handy) of studies and/or reviews would be cool.

Many thanks as well for that if that's possible.

-Randy

n4dmoney said:
Ok. So now that we have another party agreeing with AP's method, do we know how to use the Peg MGF correctly in conjunction with IGF? Or do we have a theory of how we think it should be used in conjunction with IGF? :confused:

Good shit guys! Thanks for all the info!

Actually I'm pretty sure that any currently available form of MGF will be a dud. Because MGF is produced inside the cell, there is no receptor on the surface for it. And of course you inject outside of your cells. Mostly. I guess you could repeatedly jab yourself and leave a bit of MGF every time, hoping it will get inside SOME cells, but that's stretching it way far.

homonunculus said:
Grunt,

Thanks for posting all this information. As an honest request, I would love to get a list of the primary references from which you've drawn the scientific information (e.g., IGF-1 receptor density in intestinal tissue, IGF-1 receptor regulation dynamics, etc.).

Even names and years (if you haven't got a database handy) of studies and/or reviews would be cool.

Many thanks as well for that if that's possible.

-Randy

Actually I have posted this many times before on other boards. I learnt most of what I know by discussing the newly created Long R3 IGF-1 back when it was first synthesized in labs with some PhD's involved in that at the time. For sure I did lots of studying research, but MOST of the knowledge was passed to me by these people. So no, I don't have papers.

Grunt76 said:
Actually I'm pretty sure that any currently available form of MGF will be a dud. Because MGF is produced inside the cell, there is no receptor on the surface for it. And of course you inject outside of your cells. Mostly. I guess you could repeatedly jab yourself and leave a bit of MGF every time, hoping it will get inside SOME cells, but that's stretching it way far.
So your saying that MGF would not work because there is no receptor for the cell? Interesting I never thought about it that way, so your take on MGF is that it would be useless, correct since there is no receptor?

Grunt76 said:
Actually I have posted this many times before on other boards. I learnt most of what I know by discussing the newly created Long R3 IGF-1 back when it was first synthesized in labs with some PhD's involved in that at the time. For sure I did lots of studying research, but MOST of the knowledge was passed to me by these people. So no, I don't have papers.

Grunt,

Maybe even better, eh?... Mind dropping names?... (I'll just go look up their work... I likely have some of the papers here at home already.)

-R

Grunt, great post..thanks.. I'm just fixin to do my fist IGFLR3 cycle here soon. The is the best info I have have found on it yet.

Question:
How do the Generics stack up to the Gensi in quality, or can you reccomend some of the better brands??

homonunculus said:
Grunt,

Maybe even better, eh?... Mind dropping names?... (I'll just go look up their work... I likely have some of the papers here at home already.)

-R
I wouldn't mind if I remembered them. As you may know, it's been well over 10 years. 15, maybe.

cryptasm said:
Grunt, great post..thanks.. I'm just fixin to do my fist IGFLR3 cycle here soon. The is the best info I have have found on it yet.

Question:
How do the Generics stack up to the Gensi in quality, or can you reccomend some of the better brands??
My pleasure. Actually most Long R3 IGF-1 comes from one manufacturer. Plus the receptor grade which would be the original GroPep. There is another manufacturer now coming on, and I don't know the names. Basically they are pretty much all the same except for the receptor grade which is guaranteed high purity.

hardcoremuscle said:
So your saying that MGF would not work because there is no receptor for the cell? Interesting I never thought about it that way, so your take on MGF is that it would be useless, correct since there is no receptor?
There is no receptor OUTSIDE the cell on the surface. MGF is synthesized INSIDE the cell for use within. That's why there is no receptor on the outside surface. We have to find a way to get it inside cells for it to work well.

Grunt76 said:
There is no receptor OUTSIDE the cell on the surface. MGF is synthesized INSIDE the cell for use within. That's why there is no receptor on the outside surface. We have to find a way to get it inside cells for it to work well.

One thing that might work, for those who are maniacal enough to try it, is to use a really long slin needle, push it all the way in, and push on the plunger just a tiny bit on the way out. Do that 25x per muscle and you might get some into the muscle cells.... :rolleyes:

Grunt76 said:
On another board there was a log where the guy was shooting only his biceps because he read that local effects were little and his bis were lagging. A couple months after his log was done I asked about his biceps and he said they had now taken the lead in his muscular development.

I am looking for the same effect. Well, bis and tris. Could I just inject those two muscle groups every day, 40mcg post workout? What effect does that have if I do not even work that muscle. OR any that day?

Thanks
Al

Alcatraz said:
I am looking for the same effect. Well, bis and tris. Could I just inject those two muscle groups every day, 40mcg post workout? What effect does that have if I do not even work that muscle. OR any that day?

Thanks
Al
Nope, this would be very counterproductive. At most, inject one bodypart 4 days apart. If your dose is small enough, you might get away with training/pinning biceps on day 1, triceps on day 2, biceps on day 5, triceps on day 6, etc.

Any more frequency than that and all you're doing is keeping the receptors shut down. You would still get SOMETHING out of it, which would let you truthfully asser that "it works" although your results will be FAR from optimal.

I want to add that a couple things that create a lot of bad noise around IGF-1 is this: some people sell it with just BW and no acid, which ensures the stuff remains active only a few days inside the vials. (24hours guaranteed!) In turn, someone stretching that vial for any length of time will see little results, although high-dosers will be very happy. The other thing is the guys selling hCG and slin as IGF-1 or heck, other things like GHRP or similar peptides.

Grunt76 said:
Nope, this would be very counterproductive. At most, inject one bodypart 4 days apart. If your dose is small enough, you might get away with training/pinning biceps on day 1, triceps on day 2, biceps on day 5, triceps on day 6, etc.

Any more frequency than that and all you're doing is keeping the receptors shut down. You would still get SOMETHING out of it, which would let you truthfully asser that "it works" although your results will be FAR from optimal.

So, you are saying that I would only inject 3 or 4 times every week? OR should I still inject EVERY DAY?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131