over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My take on IGF-1

DIEZEL666 said:
So, which would produce better results, doing it Gavins way of 15mcg 4x per day, 3 days a week; or Grunts way of 30-40mcg post workout 3 days a week?
You know what? That is not known. Most probably you would see more fatloss from Gavin's protocol but more muscle gain with mine.

But you know what? The best way to assess that would be to get a bunch of people trying it both ways and reporting on the difference. Half would go with my protocol first, and the other half with Gavin's, take a 2 week break and do the other, then compare results. :)

Grunt76 said:
You know what? That is not known. Most probably you would see more fatloss from Gavin's protocol but more muscle gain with mine.

But you know what? The best way to assess that would be to get a bunch of people trying it both ways and reporting on the difference. Half would go with my protocol first, and the other half with Gavin's, take a 2 week break and do the other, then compare results. :)

I would be willing to try it 4xs per day. I HAVE tried it 3xs per week at 40mcg per day post workout. But, I have not tried it multiple times per day.

If I was to do this. Would I shoot IM or sub q? Also, 4xs per day, 10mcg per shot, 3xs per week???

Alcatraz said:
I would be willing to try it 4xs per day. I HAVE tried it 3xs per week at 40mcg per day post workout. But, I have not tried it multiple times per day.

If I was to do this. Would I shoot IM or sub q? Also, 4xs per day, 10mcg per shot, 3xs per week???
Yes, IM. I guess in the bodypart to be trained. Maybe read Gavin's protocol as I am not certain of the details.

Grunt76 said:
Hey bro are you still doing this? Are you going to record results, and post up about it? I'm a bit curious since there is not much data yet... Thanks. QUOTE]

Yep, that's the plan but I have to get some funds together first. I'll definitely post up the before and after's. :)

grunts the man. After reading some of his stuff it has convinced me to try my first igf-1 run.

Bump on the different protocols i would be interested in seeing the results :cheers

Originally Posted by Grunt76
There is no receptor OUTSIDE the cell on the surface. MGF is synthesized INSIDE the cell for use within. That's why there is no receptor on the outside surface. We have to find a way to get it inside cells for it to work well.

Grunt76 said:
Actually this is not quite right. The myoblasts have receptors on their surface for MGF. Muscle cells don't.
I'm wondering why you first said MGF is useless and is bunk and then pulled a "Kerry".

Great Thread!!!!!!

Putin said:
I'm wondering why you first said MGF is useless and is bunk and then pulled a "Kerry".
The plain MGF still does not work. I added the post to correct some technicalities while the conclusion and general sense derived from the post remains unchanged. It's called clarification and adding detail.

Unlike a book, an online post is not re-read a dozen times by a dozen people hunting for little details missing BEFORE it is put on a board. No, it is the contrary: one writes a post, then it gets read by a bunch of people and possibly even the author himself and then details are added. Welcome to the internet. You will get use to it.

Grunt

Theres a fair few posts now on AA v BW...is it correct to assume that you advocate it in AA?

J

Excellent write-up...

I need advice, Grunt. I'm a newbie to AAS - have not done my first cycle yet. I have my gear already and I will be doing Test Enan 250x2/wk. I am trying to decide whether to do IGF/PEG MGF first and then AAS, or combine, or do AAS first and then IGF. Please comment.

I started reading on R3 IGF-1 and PEG MGF. You article is excellent, clears up a lot for me. But still not clear on some things. I thought that IFG was shot SubQ, but now I read that it should be IM. Second, from my readings, it looked like the growth was not localized and from your write-up it indicates that it is. Does it work localized as well as 'spills' into the whole body affecting all muscle?

From reading your post, it seems that the outcome is similar to MGF2a and PEG MGF. Please comment.

Sorry for so many questions, but I'm trying to digest massive amounts of info on the subject from different articles.

Thanks again.

finny said:
Excellent write-up...

I need advice, Grunt. I'm a newbie to AAS - have not done my first cycle yet. I have my gear already and I will be doing Test Enan 250x2/wk. I am trying to decide whether to do IGF/PEG MGF first and then AAS, or combine, or do AAS first and then IGF. Please comment.

I started reading on R3 IGF-1 and PEG MGF. You article is excellent, clears up a lot for me. But still not clear on some things. I thought that IFG was shot SubQ, but now I read that it should be IM. Second, from my readings, it looked like the growth was not localized and from your write-up it indicates that it is. Does it work localized as well as 'spills' into the whole body affecting all muscle?

From reading your post, it seems that the outcome is similar to MGF2a and PEG MGF. Please comment.

Sorry for so many questions, but I'm trying to digest massive amounts of info on the subject from different articles.

Thanks again.
IGF-1 is designed to be a systemic drug but there are some local effects, especially shortly after training.

If I were you I would use the pMGF and IGF-1 in PCT of your first cycle. Talk about getting it right from the beginning.

Happy growing.

Thank you. That was originally my intention. But then I thought that IGF/PMGF are 'down the road' results type of drugs and maybe there was additional benefits running sooner or during.

Will stick with the plan. Thanks again.

IM or Subcut.

Ready to start my first Long Igf R3 run. Plan on EOD workouts and 20 mcg EOD injects to muscle areas worked.
Q: When doing some research, it seems some guys are inj. Im and some Sub-Q. I was reading it is a Sub-Q inj. Which is correct ????

coolkat said:
Ready to start my first Long Igf R3 run. Plan on EOD workouts and 20 mcg EOD injects to muscle areas worked.
Q: When doing some research, it seems some guys are inj. Im and some Sub-Q. I was reading it is a Sub-Q inj. Which is correct ????
I do mine sub q. There is no research on which works best. But there is some on HGH and there is no difference or difference is slight. And since both IGF and HGH are similar, you can do either one. There is no research but only anecdotal heresay from users that injecting into a specific muscle group will provide a localized effect. Same anecdotal heresay was said about injecting steroids for a localized effects. Nothing to back that up.

Putin said:
I do mine sub q. There is no research on which works best. But there is some on HGH and there is no difference or difference is slight. And since both IGF and HGH are similar, you can do either one. There is no research but only anecdotal heresay from users that injecting into a specific muscle group will provide a localized effect. Same anecdotal heresay was said about injecting steroids for a localized effects. Nothing to back that up.
Uh, lol, GH and IGF-1 are not similar. And there CANNOT BE *ANY* benefit from doing it sub-q so there is no reason to do so.

Agreed....Similar???

LOL:confused:

Grunt76 said:
Uh, lol, GH and IGF-1 are not similar. And there CANNOT BE *ANY* benefit from doing it sub-q so there is no reason to do so.
Maybe that's just for HGH doing sub-q. If we can inject Slin sub q, then why not IGF? Can't be any benefit? I can feel going hypo doing sub q with IGF.

Elaborate.

Putin said:
Maybe that's just for HGH doing sub-q. If we can inject Slin sub q, then why not IGF? Can't be any benefit? I can feel going hypo doing sub q with IGF.

Elaborate.
There cannot possibly be any benefit from doing the IGF subQ compared to IM.

The only thing that does is ENSURE that there are NO localized effects, i.e. that you get a maximum amount of systemic effects. That is not what you want. Get any lumps with IGF-1 subQ?

Thanks.
So GRUNT76, IM is the way to go? Right?
What size pins are good to use? I plan on doing all major muscle groups on a rotation basis immediately after my workout of that muscle on an EOD basis.

Another Q.: Say it's leg day; should I inj. 10 mcg in each quad, or 20 mcg ???

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dkmmike
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131