over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My take on IGF-1

joe914 said:
if im doing pmgf and igf ...the night before when i pin the pmgf should i pin the muscle that im training or my lagging bodypart and then the next day pin with the igf in the same bodypart? or should i pin the pmgf in say tri's or delts if pinning the igf in my pecs?

Pin the pMGF anywhere at all, it doesn't matter. I like to pin the pMGF at bedtime and do the IGF-1 postworkout at least 12 hours after the pMGF.

Grunt76 said:
Pin the pMGF anywhere at all, it doesn't matter. I like to pin the pMGF at bedtime and do the IGF-1 postworkout at least 12 hours after the pMGF.
cool thats exactly what im going to do ...

Grunt76 said:
Thank you for the kind words.

Give 12 hours between pMGF and any IGF-1. Pin the pMGF sub-Q or in any muscle at all, it is not local. The relationship between pMGF & intestine growth is unknown at this point.

THANKS BRO ....I MUST SAY THE GH ,IGF AND MGF STACK WHEN COMBINED WITH AAS IS GREAT ...

IT SUCKS BECAUSE I SHOULD HAVE USED AA FOR THE MGF AND NOT NACL ...NOW I MUST DO IT QUICKLY BEFORE IT LOOSES POTENCY BECAUSE I GOT 2 MG IN ONE VIAL...OH WELL ...I WANT TO DO A FEW SHOTS AT 300 MCG SO I CAN USE IT QUICK ....WHAT DO U THINK?

Grunt76 said:
The timing of the three is a hugely complex problem. It depends on your goals but suffice it to say that some guys are having some tremendous success by pinning all 3 at the same time.
my goal is mass/fat loss. but you cant mean literally at the same time:confused: the gh shouldnt be at the exact time as the slin right?

pimpofny said:
THANKS BRO ....I MUST SAY THE GH ,IGF AND MGF STACK WHEN COMBINED WITH AAS IS GREAT ...

IT SUCKS BECAUSE I SHOULD HAVE USED AA FOR THE MGF AND NOT NACL ...NOW I MUST DO IT QUICKLY BEFORE IT LOOSES POTENCY BECAUSE I GOT 2 MG IN ONE VIAL...OH WELL ...I WANT TO DO A FEW SHOTS AT 300 MCG SO I CAN USE IT QUICK ....WHAT DO U THINK?

No, MGF is reconstituted with BW or NaCl, it will be fine for a month at least. 300mcg is not super-far-fetched, looks good either way. I am doing 250mcg E3D right now. Liking it.

db006 said:
my goal is mass/fat loss. but you cant mean literally at the same time:confused: the gh shouldnt be at the exact time as the slin right?

Yeah, I do. For a cut though, I would stick with GH/IGF and forgo the slin. If you are doing a recomposition cycle, then yest GH/Slin/IGF together works well. While running a deep calorie deficit, you can pin the GH right before your workout and the IGF-1 at the end, forgoing the slin obviously.

Grunt76 said:
No, MGF is reconstituted with BW or NaCl, it will be fine for a month at least. 300mcg is not super-far-fetched, looks good either way. I am doing 250mcg E3D right now. Liking it.

from my understanding you can reconstitute with aa so it stays potent for a long time ( 1 yr or so) same as igf when mixed with aa.....i know bw or nacl is the prefered way ( i used nacl)........to me it makes sense though i believe it will be stable...

also im talking about peg mgf not mgf ...sorry if i confused anyone

but grunt ur a knowledgeable bro i do value ur opinion so please let me know?

Grunt76 said:
Yeah, I do. For a cut though, I would stick with GH/IGF and forgo the slin. If you are doing a recomposition cycle, then yest GH/Slin/IGF together works well. While running a deep calorie deficit, you can pin the GH right before your workout and the IGF-1 at the end, forgoing the slin obviously.

hi just a quick questio on this post as i am doing my gh pw 4cc morning and 4 afternoon 5on 2off.I will be bringing the igf in with in the next month so i will try this way but i am a little confused on the pinning ,is there much difference in im or sq? in respect to results i mean?
i am doing both atm thats why i am asking if one is better.
thx in advance
joe

joelittle said:
hi just a quick questio on this post as i am doing my gh pw 4cc morning and 4 afternoon 5on 2off.I will be bringing the igf in with in the next month so i will try this way but i am a little confused on the pinning ,is there much difference in im or sq? in respect to results i mean?
i am doing both atm thats why i am asking if one is better.
thx in advance
joe

Read this thread. The answer is in here.

grunt what do you think about t3 at 25mcg with igf for an extended amount of time??

jonesboy said:
grunt what do you think about t3 at 25mcg with igf for an extended amount of time??
I think T3 is not actually catabolic to muscle, and I think 25mcg is an exact replacement dose. You will do better with 12.5mcg or 37.5mcg, both of which will work out to the exact same effect over time. Or 50mcg which is my favorite, being that this is still a pretty mild dose IMO.

This is the best post I ve read in a long time. Thanks Grunt76

Bump, some new guys haven't seen this.

Shouldn't is be pinned?

grunt.. i see you prefer to mix with aa instead of bw.. where can one find aa?.. i cant seem top find it anywhere.. also, how long will it last with bw?..

Last edited:
LATS said:
grunt.. i see you prefer to mix with aa instead of bw.. where can one find aa?.. i cant seem top find it anywhere.. also, how long will it last with bw?..
There will be significant degradation in BW after a single week even if religiously kept in the fridge.

Grunt, would it be best to use a GH + IGF cycle (following the recommended pinning procedures and doses)for say 8 weeks and then run a cycle of Test E well after or would it be best to run the Test E along with the peptides?

In reading this thread I have learned that the muscle cells will populate with the peptides and then you will have to wait for them to mature?

Any input on this would be appreciated greatly.

Regards! :cool:

Thanks for the education

I've geen using GH and T4 along with Test, Deca and Drol, only because I was not clear on how to properly administer all the different slin and igf combos. You have cleared things up very nicely. When I'm ready to take that step..... I now have the right instructions. Thanks Bro.

RV63T said:
very good thread grunt76. im new here and trying to put my first cycle of AAS together and have been very interested in the lr3-igf-1. one reason is im typ 2 diebetic. i want to run 10 wks test-e and now i think ill add the igf-1 also. again very informative post. shit i read all 6 pages before i new it
Please ensure to get checked for diabetic retinopathy, as the human form of IGF is said to sometimes make it worse, in diabetic people. So just to be safe, get yourself checked out when using the LR3.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
josh2385
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins