over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

???????? STEALTH -Vs- BALKAN ??????????

mis_behaven69

Registered
I have been trying to researching the difference between Balkan and Stealth.
I have done stealth tren ace and the injections are painless but the next day injection site pain is at sometimes kinda painfull for a day or two after the injection. (I know thats not bad, its just the B.A., so i have read)

I have read that balkan and stealth are made at the same place but, have noticed a decent price difference between balkan test prop and stealth test prop as well as balkan tren and stealth tren ace.

What im asking, is one more pure than the other?
Why is there such a difference in price if they are made at the same place?
has anyone ever compared the two, like test prop from balkan to test prop from stealth? like which one has least injection pain, which one shows better results, which one is more pure and properly rated, so on and so fourth...

Thanks for the help...

Their both made in the same facility so both are probably made under the same standard. The stealth is probably cheaper b/c it's not in vials maybe? I was wondering myself if the Balken and Stealth were the same oils just shipped differently.

bump

Their both made in the same facility so both are probably made under the same standard. The stealth is probably cheaper b/c it's not in vials maybe? I was wondering myself if the Balken and Stealth were the same oils just shipped differently.

No way. They are not made in the same facility. Aslo, There is no link or mention on the balken website about stealth, and no mention of stealth on the balken web site. This issue was discussed at length at alinboard.

Also, Balken and Stealth are different oils all together, they are not the same.

I use stealth, by the way, and love it. At this point I dont see buying non stealth gear anytime soon.

No way. They are not made in the same facility. Aslo, There is no link or mention on the balken website about stealth, and no mention of stealth on the balken web site. This issue was discussed at length at alinboard.

Also, Balken and Stealth are different oils all together, they are not the same.

I use stealth, by the way, and love it. At this point I dont see buying non stealth gear anytime soon.

I also saw these posts over on Alinboard, I was hoping Alin would chime in and clarify this for sure. I was basing my statement on a post from a moderator: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27884&page=2&highlight=stealth . I think it would be great if they were made in the same facility b/c you would know for sure that Stealth was made to pharmaceutical standards. Stealth is great but knowing it's human grade gives you a warm fuzzy feeling.;)

I knew i had read that somewhere....

SO I WONDER WHAT THE DEAL IS?????

ANYONE ELSE WANNA SHINE SOME LITE ON THIS??

If its the stealth product on alin's site then it IS made in the same lab as balkan as alin himself has stated this many times on various boards. But if it's advanced stealth it has nothing to do with balkan and is an inferior product. If I had to chose i'd chose balkan as it's less hastle than drawing the oil up and either storing it in pins of putting it in a sterile vial as you would with stealth. But if it's a customs issue then obviously alin stealth would be better in that situation.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131