Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Beginners To Weights, Dieting & Steroids > Beginner's Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription

CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS         Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription   CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-27-2010, 11:41 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Left over gear, what to do with it?

I will be starting a test e, deca, dbol or anadrol cycle in the next week or so.

I have some extra organon sus 250 (just two amps) left and the expiration date is approaching fast.

Would it be a possibility to add this early into my cycle? maybe my first 2 test shots (week 1)?

Would this be the best option or should I frontload it? Mix it in with a 10ML vial of Test E?

I'm just afraid of getting any sides by throwing some short esters into the mix that early...I'm prone to body acne, so I want to be careful!

Any help is MUCH appreciated! Thank you!
Old 01-27-2010, 11:45 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnyfat View Post
I will be starting a test e, deca, dbol or anadrol cycle in the next week or so.

I have some extra organon sus 250 (just two amps) left and the expiration date is approaching fast.

Would it be a possibility to add this early into my cycle? maybe my first 2 test shots (week 1)?

Would this be the best option or should I frontload it? Mix it in with a 10ML vial of Test E?

I'm just afraid of getting any sides by throwing some short esters into the mix that early...I'm prone to body acne, so I want to be careful!

Any help is MUCH appreciated! Thank you!
I think using it first, to start out the cycle, makes the most sense. The short esters will be nice to help give you a little kick start.
Old 01-27-2010, 11:55 AM
Newbie Registered Member

I was thinking the same thing.

I appreciate your help! I don't mean to hijack my own thread here...but...I just got some arimidex, never used it before. My face bloats like a motha when I kickoff my cycle with dbol. I understand that it will control the bloat, but will this also weaken strength gains? In my book, water retention = more strength. My goal is to get stronger...don't really care about bloat...these days people are used to seeing my full moon face anyways.

So, (sorry for hijacking) would running a-dex reduce strength gains?
Old 01-27-2010, 11:58 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Quote:
I was thinking the same thing.

I appreciate your help! I don't mean to hijack my own thread here...but...I just got some arimidex, never used it before. My face bloats like a motha when I kickoff my cycle with dbol. I understand that it will control the bloat, but will this also weaken strength gains? In my book, water retention = more strength. My goal is to get stronger...don't really care about bloat...these days people are used to seeing my full moon face anyways.

So, (sorry for hijacking) would running a-dex reduce strength gains?
Well, Im not totally sure on this but I think you really only have to worry about it limiting your gains if you take too much and your estrogen levels are too low. Having low estrogen will limit your gains and also make you prone to illnesses. I think in the past that I used to take too much arimidex. its been so long I cant remember the dose recommended. The dose you take of course will depend on how much test youre taking. Id say be conservative and take a dose on the low side. If you get too many sides then kick it up some.
Old 01-27-2010, 05:14 PM
Kilo Klub Member

JMO, from experiencing cycles with and without AI's

(Test/Var): Yes, when you lose that water, it does hinder STRENGTH gains. And too much AI can kill libido a bit. But you're still adding muscle steadily.

(Test/Drol) Not so much difference in strength. For me, nothing stops the Test/Drol combo from working. Just strong and bloat free!

And not having acne or a moon face is impotant to me, so I'll sacrifice a couple pounds in the weight I can lift if it comes to that.
Old 01-28-2010, 04:27 AM
Registered Member

you can send it to me
Old 01-28-2010, 04:29 AM
Registered Member

wait until your next cycle and throw it in somewhere. If you've run more that 2 or 3 cycle 2 amps of sust wont make a shit of difference in your next cycle
Old 01-28-2010, 05:54 AM
Featured member / Kilo Klub

X2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubs View Post
you can send it to me
Im all about helping out a brother you can just send it my way
Old 01-31-2010, 11:52 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by renewlyf View Post
Im all about helping out a brother you can just send it my way
lol i hear you!

back in the days on ssb this was very common. people randomly exchanged left over gear on the regular but...it seems so high risk these days!
Old 01-31-2010, 01:27 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
lol i hear you!

back in the days on ssb this was very common. people randomly exchanged left over gear on the regular but...it seems so high risk these days!
ill definitely take it off your hands. haha
no personal info required.

Tags
frontload, sust, test