over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pros and Cons of ANAVAR?

caedus

Registered
I'm just curious to hear your personal experience with this compound. The good, the bad, and the ugly!

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Pros: Increased strength, fullness, vascularity. Some will say fat loss. Dry ya out a bit

Cons : the main one is lethargy for me. Backing the dose down seems to help. Decrease in appetite, nausea. Not very good for cholesterol and liver.

Pros. Very good strenght gains. Stack with a decent amount of test your get real big and strong. No bloat, nice full pumped look. Good appetite control. This could be pro or con depending on individual. I'm a compulsive eater so good news for me. It's my all time favourite steroid. Those that say its weak either got under dosed stuff or they need to be a little braver with the dose

Cons. There is some lethargy. Its not cheap and the real magic begins at about 100mg ed. Lot of fake var out there.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Pros. Very good strenght gains. Stack with a decent amount of test your get real big and strong. No bloat, nice full pumped look. Good appetite control. This could be pro or con depending on individual. I'm a compulsive eater so good news for me. It's my all time favourite steroid. Those that say its weak either got under dosed stuff or they need to be a little braver with the dose

Cons. There is some lethargy. Its not cheap and the real magic begins at about 100mg ed. Lot of fake var out there.

Without a doubt price may be my biggest issue with it.

I've had good strength gains from 70mg ED

I'd say the main con is simply the amount of fakes going around. And some will get bad lipid issues. Pros are numerous

Pros: Increased strength, fullness, vascularity. Some will say fat loss. Dry ya out a bit

Cons : the main one is lethargy for me. Backing the dose down seems to help. Decrease in appetite, nausea. Not very good for cholesterol and liver.

Agreed !:lightbulb:
These have always been the good effects and the bad affects. To help with the bad affects .liver and appetite PM Kilo member, Mooseknuckles told me about Synthergine .
Many on here know Moose .He is a very honest guy and getting to know him i can say he is straight up brother. He did a test before and later on, the labs showed real good improvements after his last test using this product:cool:

Last edited:
Agreed !:lightbulb:
These have always been the good effects and the bad affects. To help with the bad affects .liver and appetite PM Kilo member, Mooseknuckles told me about Synthergine .
Many on here know Moose .He is a very honest guy and getting to know him i can say he is straight up brother. He did a test before and later on, the labs showed real good improvements after his last test using this product:cool:

Thanks GS your a good guy and it's always a pleasure talking to you.

Pros: Vascularity, pumps, strength, and I was able to cut calories and maintain muscle.
Cons: lethargy (main reason), some loss of appetite, and with any oral liver toxicity.

Synthelamin helped me with appetite.
Synthergine definitely without a doubt kept liver healthier.

The loss of appetite could also be caused by a stressed liver.

Last edited:

Totally agree. I'm noticing lethargy this time around like crazy and I'm at 100mg a day. Been Poppin those caffeine pills From Walgreens like a madman lol
Also, the loss of appetite, not a big fan of it. Even for my normal daily macros I'm having to suk it up and eat. Normally I'm like, fooooooood lol

Pros- insane pumps, Vascularity out the yang and nice lean gains along with strength

Last edited:
I'm going to agree with almost everything except pumps bring a pro. From my personal experience the pumps were a definite con.

Totally agree. I'm noticing lethargy this time around like crazy and I'm at 100mg a day. Been Poppin those caffeine pills From Walgreens like a madman lol
Also, the loss of appetite, not a big fan of it. Even for my normal daily macros I'm having to suk it up and eat. Normally I'm like, fooooooood lol

Pros- insane pumps, Vascularity out the yang and nice lean gains along with strength

Id imagine the caffeine is killing appetite as well. I'll always use at start of bulk to keep appite down some until the body gets used to the higher calorie intake. I can still put a good 4000-5000 mostly clean calories down on 100 var. The difference is I feel satisfied rather than craving more like I normally would. Try throwing 2 g test and 4mg of dac on top with lots of ghtp2 shots then working 12 hour shifts if your want to feel lethargy. That's how I roll these days:D

Last edited:
It truly sucks that 10mg caps are so hard to find..it's all liquid now.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

It truly sucks that 10mg caps are so hard to find..it's all liquid now.

Lightning does 10's and 25's. Liquid sounds like it would be more of convenience item since it allows for more flexible dosing... not sure I understand how it would be a problem. :confused:

Lightning does 10's and 25's. Liquid sounds like it would be more of convenience item since it allows for more flexible dosing... not sure I understand how it would be a problem. :confused:
Who takes 10mg? Women. Who is picky about taste or more prone to hate the gasoline tasts? WOMEN!
Thx for the mention of caps.

Who takes 10mg? Women. Who is picky about taste or more prone to hate the gasoline tasts? WOMEN!
Thx for the mention of caps.

Gotcha. I wasn't even considering the taste since I've never tasted liquid Var. Liquid Letro from Superior tastes kinda good to me, as did their Tadalafil. I could just be aa little weird though. :eek:

Gotcha. I wasn't even considering the taste since I've never tasted liquid Var. Liquid Letro from Superior tastes kinda good to me, as did their Tadalafil. I could just be aa little weird though. :eek:

AGL's from the Var Wars tasted pretty good, I didn't mind it at all its not your typical alcohol burn all the way down taste.

Last edited:
AGL's from the Var Wars tasted pretty good, I didn't mind it at all its not your typical alcohol burn all the way down taste.

I used to drink a lot of 151 when I was younger, so burn is a non issue for me. I can understand it bothering some women though since they tend to like sweeter flavors. I'm guessing sponsors cater to the majority though, which is guys, and we're a little less picky most of the time. Mixing with a glass/small portion of juice would be probably be the simplest solution in that case.

I used to drink a lot of 151 when I was younger, so burn is a non issue for me. I can understand it bothering some women though since they tend to like sweeter flavors. I'm guessing sponsors cater to the majority though, which is guys, and we're a little less picky most of the time. Mixing with a glass/small portion of juice would be probably be the simplest solution in that case.

Ya mixing it would be a great idea.

I honestly prefer caps, or tabs.

Taste doesn't make a difference to me, when you think of the gross ass protein shakes or supplements you have had in your life.

Pros- you get hard as fuck
Cons- it makes my dick stop working even with test and masteron for some reason but that's prolly just me

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131