over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does age really matters?

chgolatin2

Registered
If you have, per se a 20 yrs age gap difference. Would that matter greatly? Some say that age is just a number but in my experience and knowledge that is all a lie. Yes its just a number, however, wisdom, knowledge, experience, education is NOT acquired at a younger age...

My brother is dating someone who is 20 yrs younger than him, I am happy for him for sure, however, I see a level of immaturity that truly concerns me but then again my brother is completely blind because he is in loooooove... How can I make sense to him without insulting him? I mean all the girl talks about is the gym, her body, her cellulite and body issues. WTF, constantly and the girl has a banging body, she is beautiful. She is consumed with worthless supplements, topic of the gym ONLY, collagen treatment, tanning. I've been meaning to ask her when is she going to care for her future, an education, career? I mean the girl doesn't even to go college and only has a part time job with absolutely nothing to offer besides a nice body and good looks which we all know that only gets you so far in life and beauty fades and your body ages...

you and her(his:D) happiness is ALL that matters. age should not matter, unless there is an obvious issue with one of the partners in question which leads to UNhappiness

If you have, per se a 20 yrs age gap difference. Would that matter greatly? Some say that age is just a number but in my experience and knowledge that is all a lie. Yes its just a number, however, wisdom, knowledge, experience, education is NOT acquired at a younger age...

My brother is dating someone who is 20 yrs younger than him, I am happy for him for sure, however, I see a level of immaturity that truly concerns me but then again my brother is completely blind because he is in loooooove... How can I make sense to him without insulting him? I mean all the girl talks about is the gym, her body, her cellulite and body issues. WTF, constantly and the girl has a banging body, she is beautiful. She is consumed with worthless supplements, topic of the gym ONLY, collagen treatment, tanning. I've been meaning to ask her when is she going to care for her future, an education, career? I mean the girl doesn't even to go college and only has a part time job with absolutely nothing to offer besides a nice body and good looks which we all know that only gets you so far in life and beauty fades and your body ages...

I'm assuming this is the same brother you wrote about regarding his potential marriage? Leave it alone. He's grown. He is supposed to be able to make his own decisions. Whether you agree with them or not, it doesn't matter. Let him and let the situation be. All you're doing is obsessing and stressing over something you have no control over, anyway. It's a waste of time, energy and emotional investment. Worry about you and your life and being the best person you can be.

I'm assuming this is the same brother you wrote about regarding his potential marriage? Leave it alone. He's grown. He is supposed to be able to make his own decisions. Whether you agree with them or not, it doesn't matter. Let him and let the situation be. All you're doing is obsessing and stressing over something you have no control over, anyway. It's a waste of time, energy and emotional investment. Worry about you and your life and being the best person you can be.

Family is always going to worry about family, this isn't about hate, this is blood. When you start to realize certain things that is happening to your own blood you are going to be concern. When you start to realize certain behaviors, unhappiness, actions etc then what? Leave it alone and let it be? Would you let a family member get hurt, shot or killed by an unk individual or would you step up to the plate to protect them? This is not about obsession, it's just hard to explain on a forum what's truly happening and what you are seeing. Certain behaviors trigger certain reactions, it pisses me off that someone would have the balls to say that I'm "obsessing" too worried or too concern" look guys this is not the case, this is not about a "friend" co worker, or just anyone from the street, this is blood and like any true love, or better said. True family you will step up to the plate to make sure that certain blood of yours doesn't get hurt and or possibly killed. Wouldn't you want to see your sister, brother, mother or father or any family member be happy, be safe, have a clear picture and not be blindsided?

Family is always going to worry about family, this isn't about hate, this is blood. When you start to realize certain things that is happening to your own blood you are going to be concern. When you start to realize certain behaviors, unhappiness, actions etc then what? Leave it alone and let it be? Would you let a family member get hurt, shot or killed by an unk individual or would you step up to the plate to protect them? This is not about obsession, it's just hard to explain on a forum what's truly happening and what you are seeing. Certain behaviors trigger certain reactions, it pisses me off that someone would have the balls to say that I'm "obsessing" too worried or too concern" look guys this is not the case, this is not about a "friend" co worker, or just anyone from the street, this is blood and like any true love, or better said. True family you will step up to the plate to make sure that certain blood of yours doesn't get hurt and or possibly killed. Wouldn't you want to see your sister, brother, mother or father or any family member be happy, be safe, have a clear picture and not be blindsided?

First of all, ldog said absolutely NOTHING about hate. I'm going to tell you something that you will definitely not want to hear: let your brother live his life and make his own decisions.
You are talking about a girl who is vain, then comparing it to a family member getting "hurt, shot or killed"?!?! WHAT???
You ARE obsessing, point blank. You are obsessing over the decisions your brother makes and who he's dating. IF this girl isn't right for him, that is something HE will have to figure out, not you. My sister dated some freaking scumbags that dragged her down, I told her she needed to lose them and get her life straightened out. This went on for about 3.5 years. I talked to her, she made the decision to continue doing what she was doing. She finally woke up and realized what was happening to her life, but nobody in my family obsessed over what she was doing. The more someone badgers someone, the more resistant that person is to make any changes. I dated a girl in college that was awful for me, but it was something I had to figure out, nobody could make up my mind for me. Is this girl going to kill your brother because she is obsessed with her looks and only has a part time job? How do you get to that conclusion? I don't want anyone in my family getting hurt, physically or emotionally, but each member of my family has to make their own decisions. If it leads to pain, then that's what happens. You can't "protect" you family from every little thing that can happen to them. People experience hurt, it's a fact of life. Talk to your brother, express your concerns, then drop it. The more you go on about it with him, the further you're going to push him, especially if he has real feelings for her

You're reading all kinds of things into what I said that aren't there. I've been where you are. I have a brother. He made a TON of bad choices with women. Hell, I made a ton of bad choices, too, but at the end of the day he had to learn and I had to learn on my own. My uncle has a girlfriend who is absolutely no good for him, but you know what? The family realized he's grown and he's going to have to live and deal with whatever decisions he makes, because that's what adults do. All you can do is give him advice when he asks for it and back off.

I didn't read all this but age matter less as time goes on. 18 and 28, yeah, that's a big gap. 40 and 50? Who gives a shit. There are exceptions but mostly it's about emotional development not rings around the tree.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear