advertise on professional muscle millions of hits per month
lowest price guarantee at professionalmuscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Biggest age gap you've had in a relationship?

Designbuilt

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I think that this is a good thread for this group, being that most bodybuilders consider themselves younger than they really are... I sure as hell do... I guess, I just can't put it in my head that I'm getting up there in years, having just turned 46 a couple of weeks ago... I also see a lot of bodybuilders with younger women. Anyway, I am currently dating a girl and I'm 4 years older, THAN HER MOTHER...

I'm 46, she's 23, but looks much younger, and I mean she looks like she's in middle school, at least from her face, her body is 100% woman, she's a white looking Puerto Rican girl, we have incredibly good sex, we stay up all night and I'm a very good performer, I can go 8 times a night, possibly more, especially since this woman really turns me on... People give us strange looks, I never noticed, but always tells me that people give us judging looks, I never really cared, because i'm in great shape, I don't feel old and I perform well in bed... But when I found out that her mom is 42, which is 4 years younger than I am, it sorta dawn on me that maybe there's too much of an age
gap between us... We get along well, she's a great girl, sweet, kind and selfless... Do any of you have experience with women who are half your age, or close to it? or the other way around (my ex-wife is 13 years my senior) so I go both ways... and by saying I go both ways, I mean as far as age is concerned, not that I'm bisexual or anything of that nature, although there is nothing wrong with that, it's just not what I do...

Either way, I'd be interested in hearing about some of your experiences...

tripleOT

Kilo Klub Member / Verified Customer / Sponsor Rep
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Sponsors
This will be a fun topic to follow.

Not much input from me as I've always dated close to my age. Wife is two years younger.

maldorf

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
Back when I was 27 years old I dated a woman that was about 46 years old, so almost 20 years difference. She was awesome in bed, really freaky! Age didn't really cause any big problems. The whole thing was just sex though.

gomcapt

Newbies
I was 22 she was 44. Mainly just a sexual thing but neither one of us gave a shit about anyone's opinion nor do I recall us even noticing anyones disapproval. It all ended when she told me I reminded her of her son. LOLOLOLOL Not lying!

RedBird

Registered
Sponsors
Back when I was 27 years old I dated a woman that was about 46 years old, so almost 20 years difference. She was awesome in bed, really freaky! Age didn't really cause any big problems. The whole thing was just sex though.
This wld seem like the typical story. A woman gets older she wants to feel attracted and young again. A younger man is going to make her feel that way. There's an excitement on both sides.

Designbuilt

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Well this is us, she's 23, I'm 46. the sex is by far the best I've ever had and that's saying something, I've had a lot of sex. she doesn't photograph well, she's gorgeous in person, doesn't wear any make up, and is a bit shy... but in the bedroom, the shyness goes away... My ex-wife gave me shit about her, she said that my new girl looked like a child and I looked like a pedophile with her and she does get carded every time we go out, yesterday at lunch was the first time she didn't, but that's probably because we were there the night before... Either way, just wanted to put pics to the story, in case anyone was curious...

Attachments

RedBird

Registered
Sponsors
Seems to go like this ...

Older women like younger guys to feel young again. Would seem that most of the time they have been married before and divorced.

And younger women generally likes older guys because they have daddy issues. A woman also gets a sense of security with an older man.

So is it wrong to have an age gap?
I think in society there's an age gap size that seems to be acceptable and one that seems to not be acceptable and I guess that's in the viewer's eyes. Also there is a age gap that rides a scale of age. Obviously that scale can't be 15yrs and the other be 52. As that gap on the scale of age would be considered Illegal and morally wrong. I think once a woman is an adult she's....an adult. Me and my wife are old now, but my God, she's made a lot of decisions without her father or me. Now in our case were actually the same age so there is no gap. And we've been together for just about 20 years now.. But I wouldn't mind a 23 year old for the day. I look at younger chicks. She knows I'm just looking. Sarcastically she calls them 12 year olds. I want to clear something up. I am not looking at 12 year olds. She just says it sarcastically because we are so much older. Don't think a woman is quite an adult at 18. I don't think any kid is. But early twenties sure. If a man divorces and gets with a younger woman the divorced wife is going to be extremely jealous and talk about your s***.

graybass

Registered
Dating a girl 21 years younger. I've been lifting longer than she is alive! LOL We never ever get judged. She competes in figure and I'm a trainer/sports nutritionist. We are both respected in the gym and social situations. My other clients expect me to date a younger smoking hot girlie. LOL

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DariuSv