over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Biggest age gap you've had in a relationship?

NPCclassicphysique champ

Registered
Newbies
Well this is us, she's 23, I'm 46. the sex is by far the best I've ever had and that's saying something, I've had a lot of sex. she doesn't photograph well, she's gorgeous in person, doesn't wear any make up, and is a bit shy... but in the bedroom, the shyness goes away... My ex-wife gave me shit about her, she said that my new girl looked like a child and I looked like a pedophile with her and she does get carded every time we go out, yesterday at lunch was the first time she didn't, but that's probably because we were there the night before... Either way, just wanted to put pics to the story, in case anyone was curious...
I’m happy for you bro. You two look great together. I say fuck what anybody else thinks or says. As long as you are happy and you have an amazing connection and amazing sex then you have the key ingredients to a happy fulfilling union. Of course you got to have trust respect and common ground etc but it sounds like you two have a great start towards building a happy life together. Don’t allow anyone to take that away from you.

The biggest age gap I ever had in a serious relationship was 13 years with my daughters mom. I was way too you to be in a serious committed relationship. I was 20 she was 33. Most recently I dated someone 18 years younger then me. We had an amazing connection but tragedy separated us. Age is nothing but a number. There are more important factors involved that ultimately determine whether two people belong together or not.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil
Staff member
Administrator
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Relationship wise, her 9 years older...My wife is 7 years older. I've always loved older women, sex is just much better without all the drama!

Sex wise...I slept with a 15yr old and 46yr old in the same day/night when I was 18 (28yr age gap with the 46yr old).

lookslikesausage

Registered
Relationship wise, her 9 years older...My wife is 7 years older. I've always loved older women, sex is just much better without all the drama!

Sex wise...I slept with a 15yr old and 46yr old in the same day/night when I was 18 (28yr age gap with the 46yr old).
Was it the 15 year old's mother?

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil
Staff member
Administrator
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Was it the 15 year old's mother?
No sadly, no moms/daughters before...My brother had done that twice though:cry::cautious:

Worked for a vinyl company and we were contracted on an apt complex...Easy to sleep with lots of horny house wives back then(y)

pesty4077

Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Staff member
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
My wife is 23 years younger then me. I am 60, she is 37. Been 8 years together.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Gpearce