over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

first one night stand - feel bad

ga1axy

Registered
So long story short.. used to be fat, zero confidence, etc etc. People say i'm big now (not fat).. I still don't see it. Now I am finally able to start conversations with females.

Was at a bar the other night and I had talked to this girl one week before. The next week she was there and I talked to her for a few minutes but some guy gave me an evil look. I guess he was the one paying for her drinks, freind zoned or whatever. I would go talk to her when he was in the bathroom. I finally asked her for her phone number but she told me no but she acted like she didnt want to say no. Then we started making out and we went to her house... Well in the morning I left my phone number but I didnt kiss her goodbye or anything I just said my number is on a paper on the table then she said thanks, then I said see im not an asshole then left.

She hasnt texted me and it has been a week. Some people told me she was seeing the guy at the bar. I dont know. I just feel really bad because I thought that she was nice and due to us being intimate I started to get feelings for her. I feel like maybe when I left I fucked up the whole thing. If I see her again I wont know what to say.

I realise for some that this is silly and I shouldn't care and should just move on.

Anyone have any experience with this to see if I fucked up when leaving or if the girl just assumed that this was a one night stand from the beginning.

Thanks guys/girls for your opinions.

Don't get into your feelings for anyone unless they show major interest.

Sex is just sex.

If she just played that other dude to go to bed with you after talking to you for a few minutes do you really want a relationship with her? Move along bud. Plenty women out there.

There's a reason she didn't give you her number. You did nothing wrong. Just have to move on.

Your good bro. She only wanted a slam. Not a relationship. If you see her again just say high and go about your business if you pay her attention you can be assured it will get you no where. If you blow her off you very well might be knocking the bottom out again at the end of the night.

Thanks guys..I agree she would be a horrible girlfreind like you guys say. Not to mention an all around bad person being that she used some guy and I just had to come along and talk to her for a few minutes to get to take her home..

If u can't keep her out off your head lol fuck another girl it has always worked for me

I think it's reasonable to believe she had some type of relationship with the other guy. So there's no room for you, don't take it personally.

Think of it as a positive. You had a quality she liked enough to get you in the sack, even it was just a one time thing.

Do the same thing with a couple dozen other women and it won't bother you at all after that......

So you are feeling bad about hitting and quitting but it sounds like you are the one who got hit and quit. Take a hint and leave her alone. You don't sound like the one nighter type of guy. You sound like you want a girlfriend-that's a good thing imo. Find a good girl who will make you work for it a little.

It happens to me too man. One night stands, makes you feel worthless, she just wants to have sex and that's it... I feel empty. I wanna be loved, I am attention whore LOOOL

It happens to me too man. One night stands, makes you feel worthless, she just wants to have sex and that's it... I feel empty. I wanna be loved, I am attention whore LOOOL

lol. I am an attention whore as well.. Thanks everyone for your comments..

That day a girl that I had talked to a few times saw me making out with the other one and when we were leaving looked at me out of the corner of her eye without moving her head. I thought she would never talk to me again. I went trolling for drunk girls at that same bar at 1:00 (they close here at 2) the day I made my original post. And that girl was there. I walked her home she stood there for a long time and she gave me a hug and told me it was the best walk she ever had and I just asked if shes coming back next thursday, she said yes. felt like a dumb ass for not asking fer her number or making a move but she seems respectable. im new to this shit lol But at least now I am thinking about her instead of the other one.

Last edited:
Do the same thing with a couple dozen other women and it won't bother you at all after that......
Yeah this. Been there. Hundreds of times. Just enjoy the moment and keep the rest locked in your chest.

K but after Soo many one nighters. .it gets old's too, you'll eventually as you get older u want to settle down and have someone at home to rub your back to be at the gym with you. ..and I'm only 27

lol. I am an attention whore as well.. Thanks everyone for your comments..

That day a girl that I had talked to a few times saw me making out with the other one and when we were leaving looked at me out of the corner of her eye without moving her head. I thought she would never talk to me again. I went trolling for drunk girls at that same bar at 1:00 (they close here at 2) the day I made my original post. And that girl was there. I walked her home she stood there for a long time and she gave me a hug and told me it was the best walk she ever had and I just asked if shes coming back next thursday, she said yes. felt like a dumb ass for not asking fer her number or making a move but she seems respectable. im new to this shit lol But at least now I am thinking about her instead of the other one.

Sounds promising... Let us know how this turns out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quit wasting time and energy on this chick...she obviously only wanted one thing from you which she got. welcome to the bar scene.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws