over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Aromasin Not Working

A50#

Old School Moderator
Staff member
Registered
I'm speaking for a friend who speaks or reads very little english. Here's the situation. He was prescribed TRT from a very stubbon doctor to begin with. My buddy adjusted his dosing to use 200mg every week. That's all he uses, nothing else. He started getting gyno and his doctor prescribed him some Aromasin. He said he had some side effects (lethargy) when he began the Aromasin so he cut the dose down to 12.5mg EOD. Today he called me up saying his nipples were puffy and sore and cant understand why. Everything he is using is USA phramcy grade products. I mentioned the stubborn doctor. He told him if he had any more problems that he would pull him off the TRT so seing him is not an option. He wants to begin some Nolvadex but I told him about conflicting reports on running the Aromasin and Nolvadex together. He's in a panic and I'm just trying to help. Ideas??

Aromasin did absolutely nothing for my estrogen related problems. Not sure if it was bunk or not, but many others used the same source and reported success. The only thing -and this is it- that works for me is letrozole. Nolvadex, Arimidex, Exemestane - nothing! Letro sounds right for your friend, especially if he's getting in this stage of gyno development, which letro will reverse all these sides completely and fairly quick too. I had marble sized lumps in both of my breasts that disappeared after its use. Just make sure your friend finds a dose that works for him so he isn't wiping his estro completely out.

Last edited:
Maybe he just doesn't respond to Exemestane. At such a high TRT dose over time he would likely need 25 ED for E control. Start Nolva now and get some Armidex. It's a better choice for E control anyways because it isn't as strong and you can "feel" it better. Once figures out what works for him he can work on persuading his doctor.

He wants to begin some Nolvadex but I told him about conflicting reports on running the Aromasin and Nolvadex together.

All cancer treating protocols involving running them both together if aromasin is used. The reduction in effectiveness of each is fairly insignificant compared to the overall synergy.

Aromasin did absolutely nothing for my estrogen related problems. Not sure if it was bunk or not, but many others used the same source and reported success. The only thing -and this is it- that works for me is letrozole. Nolvadex, Arimidex, Exemestane - nothing! Letro sounds right for your friend, especially if he's getting in this stage of gyno development, which letro will reverse all these sides completely and fairly quick too. I had marble sized lumps in both of my breasts that disappeared after its use. Just make sure your friend finds a dose that works for him so he isn't wiping his estro completely out.

hmmm same thing bud.

Aromasin is the brand name, exemestane is the drug name under Aromasin

Maybe a small adex dose would work better in his case? Or the addition of a different SERM like toremifene?

Again all of his stuff is through prescription that he fills at a local pharmacy so I dont question the quality of the product at all. I guess I'm a little confused about this whole thing. From everything I've gathered I thought Aromasin was more effective and user friendly than Arimidex. I had not even heard of a 'non-reponder' to Aromasin's effects. He's definitely got gyno no question there either. So you guys are saying switch it over to Arimidex? With or without the Nolva?

I had a similar problem.. Worked at first then stopped.. Switched to Letro .5 eod works great no sides. There was another thread about this... Really sucks..aromasin seems the best choice.

Is taking it with a high fat meal that important?

Ak

Hi, i understand to problem. I am on TRT too. I use Arimidex and it is ok.
My advice, Aromasin has short half-life, i would never use it EOD ! ! !
Try using it ED, because EOD can lead to fluctuating estrogens levels in your body !
Use it ED and with fatty meal and drink a lot with it. Try this. Also, how often is application of Test 200mg/w.... try to do 3 shot per week, this will also help with lowering Estrogen, that's what i'm doing, your body has like this smaller peaks of Testosterone( and estrogen too ), which leads to less sides.

Hope this helps :)

Hi, i understand to problem. I am on TRT too. I use Arimidex and it is ok.
My advice, Aromasin has short half-life, i would never use it EOD ! ! !
Try using it ED, because EOD can lead to fluctuating estrogens levels in your body !
Use it ED and with fatty meal and drink a lot with it. Try this. Also, how often is application of Test 200mg/w.... try to do 3 shot per week, this will also help with lowering Estrogen, that's what i'm doing, your body has like this smaller peaks of Testosterone( and estrogen too ), which leads to less sides.

Hope this helps :)
:yeahthat:
This is also my guess, aromasin ½ life of approximately 9 hours (male ) and I believe armidex is 3 days.
My theory on why one would be a under and over responders to a particular AI, would be how it metabolized in the liver by enzyme function, estrodiol is bound in the liver, brain and adipose tissue, if ones liver values are high or low would determine the metabolic synthesis of a particular drug, such as aromasin. Cholesterol I believe would also have a functioning role in this also.

Approximately 0.3% of testosterone is converted to estrodiol ( at a normal rate ) higher the amount of T = higher amount of E2 higher %.

As Kaladryn stated although aromasin is reduced by approximately 50% in conjunction with Nolvadex, they both work synergeticly together. I don't have the study I've seen it posted several times just never bookmarked it, Maybe someone has it?

I would think that if one was to use aromasin @12.5 ED along with 20-40mg Nolvadex ED.
this would help combat gyno issues.

In all, elevated LV and cholesterol may play a factor in ones susceptibility to gyno?

Aromasin should always be used first. But it's still a drug. And people respond differently to different drugs. That's why you can have 20 drugs that all do the same thing, but use different paths. As you see posted here some men do well with Aromasin and some don't. There's nothing wrong with using Nolva with it since he's only concerned about breast tissue.
Also, have him get his prolactin levels checked.

Aromasin should always be used first. But it's still a drug. And people respond differently to different drugs. That's why you can have 20 drugs that all do the same thing, but use different paths. As you see posted here some men do well with Aromasin and some don't. There's nothing wrong with using Nolva with it since he's only concerned about breast tissue.
Also, have him get his prolactin levels checked

which is why Torem would be a great choice..all that nolva has to offer plus torem has been shown to lower prolactin!.

And i agree...results from different drugs can be very individual somtimes. If person "A" doesnt get the same results as person "B", that doesnt mean the quality is any different. There are a number of factors. And from what ive seen, is that everyone responds differently to each compound.

Again all of his stuff is through prescription that he fills at a local pharmacy so I dont question the quality of the product at all. I guess I'm a little confused about this whole thing. From everything I've gathered I thought Aromasin was more effective and user friendly than Arimidex. I had not even heard of a 'non-reponder' to Aromasin's effects. He's definitely got gyno no question there either. So you guys are saying switch it over to Arimidex? With or without the Nolva?

Sometimes to fight gyno you really have to attack it at all angles. Ive had gyno despite using heavy Prami and Letro doses (both of which i KNEW were 150% legit)...it wasnt until i decided to BLOCK estro too, as opposed to just lowering it that i resolved the issue. If the AI/DA doesnt cut it. Throw a serm into the mix.

Like others said maybe aromasin just does not work for him . Like the other guy said maybe check prolactin. sucks that your friend is so estro prone.
I get little to no nip issues on 750 - 1000 mg week. a very small amount of
ememstane(12.5) and I am good to go. good luck

Studies on aromasin haven't shown anyone who is "unresponsive" also studies have shown that aromasin, letro, and arimidex all have very close to the same activity in males.

Aromasin has a 8.9h halflife and peak E2 suppression after 12 hours, so daily or twice daily dosing is required.

well, at 750mgs of test weekly i bumped my aromasin to 25mgs dialy and my libido sucks ass..the reason i bumped to 25mgs is because my prior bloodwork showed up higHER THAN NORMAL E2 and prolactin levels...im gonna get lab work done again and see where am at..but i have no idea if my E2 crashed because of too much aromasin or maybe it's high and Aromasin didnt do shit......For my prolactin issues im taking .5 of caber twice per week...

well, at 750mgs of test weekly i bumped my aromasin to 25mgs dialy and my libido sucks ass..the reason i bumped to 25mgs is because my prior bloodwork showed up higHER THAN NORMAL E2 and prolactin levels...im gonna get lab work done again and see where am at..but i have no idea if my E2 crashed because of too much aromasin or maybe it's high and Aromasin didnt do shit......For my prolactin issues im taking .5 of caber twice per week...

Can you elaborate? Why would your libido suck by taking aromasin ? I dont have the study with me or the numbers, however, it suppose to boost you libido/testosteron by %%%?

Do you realize that aromasin, letro, and adex will only lower E2 levels by 50-60%? This means that on 750mg of test, you will STILL be way outside of normal range. If you think an AI will "wipe out" estradiol, it is because you have been looking at studies done on postmenopausal women. On that much test, an E2 level in the 50-75 range isn't going to give you any problems.

thats the thing ...i dont know if isn't working and my E2 levels are high reason why my libido sucks or that 25 mgs is too much....my prolactin levels are in check...it's gotta be my E2 high or low because at 750mgs of test i shouldnt be having libido issues, no?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jakestan2001
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131