over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arimadex vs Aromasin ?

John31125

Newbies
Arimadex vs Aromasin. ? I've always used a Arimidex this time when I raised my testosterone I'm trying out Aromasin at 6.25 twice week. Assuming this is the same as .25 arimadex I'm a few weeks in and I'm feeling mood swings. Not in a very good mood. I'm getting conflicting answers online as to the half-life of Aromasin. Is it ok to take it 2wk or is it like the prop of Ai and eod is better ? Is Aromasin better eod

Really this varies so much that no one can give you a concrete answer on the perfect dosing schedule. Depending on my test dose I can go anywhere from once a week to E3D to EOD. You just have to go by your bloodwork, or if not, by feel. If I see myself getting bloated and my nips are a bit sensitive, I pop an aromasin. Mood swings might be from high estrogen

First question I would ask is why are you taking it??

Are you sure you need an anti aromatase inhibitor ??

what was you estrogen levels before you started taking it compared to now??

I like Exemestane personally. I can dose my clients at 6.25mgs eod and honestly that handles even the heaviest of cycles

I also recognize it improves FREE T levels when used according to pubmed studies.

I like Exemestane personally. I can dose my clients at 6.25mgs eod and honestly that handles even the heaviest of cycles

I also recognize it improves FREE T levels when used according to pubmed studies.
Just something to add to these beneifits.

Aromasin is far superior to arimidex. Aromasin actually improves cholesterol levels while arimidex destroys them. Arimidex can also decrease IGF-1 while aromasin can increase it by 25%.

Aromasin is a suicide AI so there will be no estrogen rebound when you discontinue usage. It is also way easier on blood work then arimidex specifically with lipids.

AI's work by inhibiting the action of the enzyme aromatase, which converts androgens into estrogens by a process called aromatization. By inhibiting aromatase with Aromasin they increase Testosterone and reduce Gynecomastia.

Aromasin is the modern AI. Only reason people still use adex is perhaps it is a bit cheaper and people have failed to modernize their strategy.

First question I would ask is why are you taking it??

Are you sure you need an anti aromatase inhibitor ??

what was you estrogen levels before you started taking it compared to now??
Over the years I have learned that a little bit over 250 test raises my estrogen, so I started to have some acne on my back and vivid dreams, which is one of my ways of knowing my estrogen would be high. So I took aero. 6.25 with each pin for a week and then I got a blood test back. My estrogen is at 70 while testosterone is 1200. Estrogen seems to be in a good range, but this is after taking the AI so it was definitely higher Prior.

Yes, but don’t you think the shorter half-life of aero means that it should be dosed more frequently than Arimidex

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131