advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead..anyone watch this?

"I was inspired, so the next day i started juicing" hahaha :p

Did you guys know

It is illegal to have more than 2% Trans Fat in your food in Denmark ? You can be jailed lol... I heard similar stories from germany too

I don't know how McDonals are running in that country

link to the full movie?

Did you guys know

It is illegal to have more than 2% Trans Fat in your food in Denmark ? You can be jailed lol... I heard similar stories from germany too

I don't know how McDonals are running in that country

mc donalds is franchised and is ran differently in the country its in . for instance there is one over seas that is a sit down 4 star joint, and also they will serve the food of the region . just sayi nn mc donalds in the us is catered to lazy americans thats how they capitalize on the weak. for the almighty dollar, ( that isent almighty anymore), but dont worry this is going to change soon just make sure you vote.

woahh..thanks for the inputs...lol...got a little hot n heavy with all the politics, and fda stuff...my bad...im really just thinkin of doing this for a cleanse...no "fad diet" or anything...that wasnt the point of the movie if u saw it...and i understand it doesnt have enough protein or healthy fats..thats why im not gonna be all crazy and do it for 60 days like this dude did...but besides having lost weight, i was just impressed with how GREAT their skin was looking, how they were feeling more energetic...just wanna do something to get rid of toxins...and would rather do it in a more natural way, than poppin some colon cleansing pills!

Yea to cleanse your body of toxins and give it a healthy dose of vitamins...could be a good idea..i am interested in seeing it. Glad you got a copy! ..and I got ur juicer haha

As far as "government conspiracy" stuff goes..there is some truth to the fact that it is far harder to be a healthy american than an unhealthy one.

Processed food, unhealthy snacks, fast food, etc. is much cheaper and in this economy most people cannot afford to eat as healthy as they would like. It would make sense for healthy food to be cheaper and for the more unhealthy "treats" to be more expensive. ...just like tobacco and cigarettes have gone up in price..so should the junk food.

I know i have never seen someone at the checkout paying with food stamps have a basket filled with lean turkey and asparagus. They have a basket filled with ramen noodles and shit like that (whatever they can afford to get the most of). Are these people a product of economic circumstance?...i believe so. They get fat..sick..because of the crap they put in their bodies and in SOME situations don't necessarily want to live that lifestyle but are forced to.

...this can lead to the whole "get a job" and do something about it argument, but that's a whole nother can of worms. Point is does our government care about keeping people healthy so that our doctors don't have jobs?..haha...why the hell is there a ban on Anabolics then? Just protecting us right:rolleyes:

Really we have no excuse....we now know the dangers of unhealhty food. Its sort of like people who chose to smoke now vs. people who choose to smoke in the 40's. I have little pity.

Last edited:
It's not just what they're eating (prepared crap instead of home-made nutrition), its the inactivity. When I was a kid, I spent ALL day, every day, in the summer on my bike, walking, running, all over the freaking town, constantly active, playing kickball in the street and chasing the good homor truck 4 blocks at twilight. During the school year I walked to school, had playground time, and played outdoors after school.

Todays kids get picked up and dropped off by mommy, have door-to-door school buses, school recesses have been eliminated, kids aren't allowed out alone (a Town in Maryland actually outlawed kids playing outside of their property without parental supervcision), and 'playtime' means sitting in front of a screen pushing buttons.

Really we have no excuse....we now know the dangers of unhealhty food. Its sort of like people who chose to smoke now vs. people who choose to smoke in the 40's. I have little pity.

what about people with no money?...how about those with a medical disease that can't workout and don't have insurance and have to pay medical bills i.e. paying for chemotherapy?

...i used to work with a woman who had cancer and no insurance. She had to small children and spent everyday of her life caring for others at a hospital and then raising her kids as a single parent. She couldn't afford the healthiest food and didn't have the extra time or money to "hit the gym"...not everyone in this world has the same opportunities or luxuries...

I DO have pity

ya...its a conspiracy!!! haha government screwing us over so we get sick and spend more money on medicine and dr. visits!! thats why healthy food is expensive and crappy food is CHEAP!!!....but ya watch the movie for sure...made me want to go buy a juicer!!! lol

when was the last time you were in a supermarket vs a 7/11? Supermarket Bell peppers 3 for $1.50-$1.75...... Gallon of spring water $1.10.....7/11 pack of ding dongs or ho ho's $1.49.............20 oz bottle of Coke or pepsi
$1.60-$1.80................. eating unhealthy has very little to do with their income! It's more a matter of personal choose(decisions) and lack of parenting from a child, who then grows up and teaches his/her kid koolaid or soda in the morning is tastier then a glass of OJ or Milk...... there are plenty of "poor people" who have money handed to them by this government. And the government does little to nothing to monitor how their (our taxes) are being spent on these "poor people". Go into any corner store, WAWA, 7/11 and look at the so called poor people with cell phones, gold chains, and a car parked outside, buying cigaretts, soda, chips, and chocolate cakes with a government welfare visa card!

(i'm done cause I'm getting a f@ckin headache just thinking about it)

what about people with no money?...how about those with a medical disease that can't workout and don't have insurance and have to pay medical bills i.e. paying for chemotherapy?

...i used to work with a woman who had cancer and no insurance. She had to small children and spent everyday of her life caring for others at a hospital and then raising her kids as a single parent. She couldn't afford the healthiest food and didn't have the extra time or money to "hit the gym"...not everyone in this world has the same opportunities or luxuries...

I DO have pity

I'm thinking more along the lines of people who are grossly obese rather than people with terminal illnesses that are not necessarily related to dietary habits.

no but thanks, I looked up the trailer and I will watch it on netflix

but damn ! It just shows how FDA doesn't give a shit about people and what they eat... Poor keep eating garbage while FDA and top people keep eating organic stuff‪Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead Extended Trailer‬‏ - YouTube

That's an ignorant comment if I've ever seen one. I am by zero means rich, I actuallly don't make much money at all and my wife doesn't work right now since we had our first child. Guess what we eat, natural foods. We don't eat processed garbage. It comes down to pure laziness in not preparing your foods by these people

when was the last time you were in a supermarket vs a 7/11? Supermarket Bell peppers 3 for $1.50-$1.75...... Gallon of spring water $1.10.....7/11 pack of ding dongs or ho ho's $1.49.............20 oz bottle of Coke or pepsi
$1.60-$1.80................. eating unhealthy has very little to do with their income! It's more a matter of personal choose(decisions) and lack of parenting from a child, who then grows up and teaches his/her kid koolaid or soda in the morning is tastier then a glass of OJ or Milk...... there are plenty of "poor people" who have money handed to them by this government. And the government does little to nothing to monitor how their (our taxes) are being spent on these "poor people". Go into any corner store, WAWA, 7/11 and look at the so called poor people with cell phones, gold chains, and a car parked outside, buying cigaretts, soda, chips, and chocolate cakes with a government welfare visa card!

I can see where BOOM is coming from with his general statement. I was watching "Keeping up with the Kardashians" (don't judge me. I like big butts) and they brought the youngest daughters to a homeless shelter for a "dose of reality." This family lived in an apartment that'd cost $1,000/month where I live AND they had a flat-screen TV. The daughter had an Iphone. It wasn't fine living by any means, but certainly not what I was expecting, either...

Last edited:

well i agree there are dumbass poor people who shop at 7/11...but all the smart ones shot at walmart...do 7/11's take food stamps?;)

Prioritizing is THE MOST IMPORTANT thing...and im just as bothered by anyone when i see people taking living off the gov. unnecessarily..but there ARE people who legitimately need the help and have a much harder time living the healthiest of lifestyles.

well i agree there are dumbass poor people who shop at 7/11...but all the smart ones shot at walmart...do 7/11's take food stamps?;)

Prioritizing is THE MOST IMPORTANT thing...and im just as bothered by anyone when i see people taking living off the gov. unnecessarily..but there ARE people who legitimately need the help and have a much harder time living the healthiest of lifestyles.

Food stamps what's that? LOL the PC crowd in Washington thought it was a bit too much to have people go into a store and pay with funny papers, so they came up with a way to save money and make someone who is on welfare appear to be normal like the working folks, so they gave them a hard plastic visa card that's preloaded for them every first of the month. As far as I know the only place it CAN NOT be used is in a liquor store. BUT they can go into any store and buy all the soda and cig's they want to!

And you are correct RonJon, there are people that truley need it and without that bit of income they would surely be dead broke, or just plain dead.

Movie has got 5 stars on Amazon!

I make this observation quite often. When I was in grade school in the mid seventies, we had 30 kids per class. Not every class had a "fat kid". Now, every class has 10 or so fat kids.

I remember when i was younger, a small child in the mid/late 70's and early 80's and if we saw a fat kid it was like WOW everyone look at that fat kid.

I swear you just wouldn't see a fat kid for years so it was truly amazing to see one and sadly they got a hard time..

Now its seems most kids are fat, its like spot the skinny kid....

Exactly. All this talk about how "big corporations" or "evil government" or "the Jews" or (insert your favorite villain here) is the cause of all of our health problems is a complete joke. YOU are the person who makes this possible when YOU buy a happy meal or a Big Mac. If you don't want processed foods then fine, don't buy them. But don't restrict the rights of others to do so.

:yeahthat:

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner