over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Phil Heath all Insulin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
whoaw!!! wait a second here... that's you on the left???
I remember you a couple of years back, correct me if i'm wrong, but you had posts on your shitlaoding and you were shredded in your contest but you weren't half that size... am i talking about the same person?

wow! good job bro... you were complaining about wasting time and what not on not going on to your full potential... fuck that, if you're the same person i have in mind, you are fucking way ahead of everyone in this forum (or that i've known) in progress.

evan isn't a small dude... looool... and you look like you're up there in size with him, and those arms are sliced, so i don't think there's a pot belly under that shirt...

i'm only posting this because it's the exact opposite of being delusional... looool... i've never seen that! LOOOL...

i hope i'm talking about the same person, i just remember the handle futurefreak and you had your last week prep plan mapped out with a shitload and pics of the show and stuff 4 or 5 years back or so.

Buselmo...if it had to do with Shitloading it was definitely me! Ihave been on this board consistently since 2004-5 and although I dont post much I have been here.

Back then, I researched every damn thing I could find pertaining to Skip & Zilla's info regarding that protocol. This board has amazing people and I guess it's human nature for not everyone getting along.....but the quality of people are unheard (for a forum)

Thx for the nice things you said. I just DO NOT see much progress .... I have literally witnessed 2 local guys absolutely mutate in 9 months and NOT lose CONDITION! Joe Derousie lost the Emerald Cup in 09 at 202 lbs.....

What does he do in 210? He comes back at 240lbs!!!!! and curb stomped everyone......It was such a profound transformation that I was like "what the hell am I doing"

It made me motivated and inspired but at the same time almost depressed....

Buselmo...if it had to do with Shitloading it was definitely me! Ihave been on this board consistently since 2004-5 and although I dont post much I have been here.

Back then, I researched every damn thing I could find pertaining to Skip & Zilla's info regarding that protocol. This board has amazing people and I guess it's human nature for not everyone getting along.....but the quality of people are unheard (for a forum)

Thx for the nice things you said. I just DO NOT see much progress .... I have literally witnessed 2 local guys absolutely mutate in 9 months and NOT lose CONDITION! Joe Derousie lost the Emerald Cup in 09 at 202 lbs.....

What does he do in 210? He comes back at 240lbs!!!!! and curb stomped everyone......It was such a profound transformation that I was like "what the hell am I doing"

It made me motivated and inspired but at the same time almost depressed....

What are these guys doing to make these transformations?

I agree. The response i had to tren at even 50mg per day was far superior to anything else I have taken, and my diet was much worse than usual throughout. I'm talking one gigantic 2k calorie fast food meal every day, along with the usual meals/shakes

this is the best post in this thread.
why?

it gives you the truth w/ minimal doses of what a BBer 'life' is.

we dont sit and eat right all the time. far from it. we have life to live!
we get conditioned MAINLY by a drug named TREN ACE.

and this guy is right on the money. you eat WHATEVER you want within a reason and inject tren ace...you will look like a BBer.

yes you need experience and years under your belt. yes, you need a good source. but rest assured that over 90% of the garbage is just that: GARBAGE made to pull you into the illusion of 'diet and BBing'.

you do not diet clean/dry to become a large BB. big difference between natural BB which is there but among very few (true natural BB) and GEARED BB.

as long as we have our TREN ACE, GH, and slin .... we advance. moment one of them is out we can only maintain or regress.

Last edited:
On a brighter note - Here is a pic of myself with HUGE Evan C. last Saturday.

Evan was 285 or more here

(DC can you please get me up to SHW size please!!!!)

Wow. You have my attention. Didn't realize you were pro size.

Care to chime in on the topic at hand since you have obviously walked the walk? Or more specifically, your thoughts on tren with hgh and how your diet usually is off season?

What are these guys doing to make these transformations?

You know how it is ...everyone is hush hush and I respect these guys to much to pester them with questions but I do know a trainer (whom is pro in my area) that trained one of them and said (as he was 2 weeks out from USA's)

"I have him on 16 different things right now" and smiled.

I laughed out of hysteria and scratched my head and was like "dont you think taking 4 different anti-e's is redundant?"

"Naw hany does this with jay" was the answer

Can you see why my head is spinning and I am so perplexed! lollol

Last edited:

Care to chime in on the topic at hand since you have obviously walked the walk? Or more specifically, your thoughts on tren with hgh and how your diet usually is off season?

Never done "G" bro,,,,

Always have low dosed tren before shows 37mg ed.

and FAR from pro size...pics are decieving

tren and hgh is the ONLY WAY TO GROW lean. this is true to ALL bbers. it doesnt matter what you will hear around here. the facts are:

-TREN ACE is the best steroid for lean growth. YOU LOSE BODYFAT ON TREN ACE W/ ZERO CARDIO ON THE DIET OF YOUR CHOICE WHILE GAINING MUSCLE.

-HGH lets you eat the kitchen sink so adding insulin can not get you fat, the fat will only be from the inside of the muscle, that also gives you modern failed BB.

you will NEVER get fat on either only grow lean tight denser thicker more seperated muscle. both of them together (cycling gh - optional and tren - optional) IS modern BB.

you know what staying on top of your diet gives you?
if you reduce your gear intake, if you play with the compounds and take out tren ace even for 30 days, your lean muscle goes down as fast as an airplace hits the ground when you cut its wings.

ppl do not understand that test gains are not the same as tren gains, they are diff, its not the damn diet. ppl do not understand that hgh gains are not the same as deca gains, its not the damn diet.

diet matters during specific times of contest prep. SPECIFIC TIMES.

what matters more? diet or drugs

D R U G S

AS LONG AS YOU TAKE ENOUGH CALORIES IN, HIGH PROTIEN AND HIGH CARBS BECAUSE THE USE OF CARBS IS QUITE HIGH W/ BBS UNLIKE WHAT THEY SAY....as long as you take enough calories in and have REAL DRUGS DOSED RIGHT @THE DOSE YOUR PHYSIQE NEEDS, you will advance in BB.

if you think following a strict diet and being on top of your diet during off times...while reducing gear intake will keep same lean size on you, you are DREAMING. not only will you not keep the lean size on you but even if you keep same doses and only change compounds from tren to higher test...you will LOSE lean muscle...you will think you have same muscle because you will weigh more...yes you will...you will be a fat bloated pig that think his blowfish look is lean size. it wont be, unless the intake is kept all year long some way or another while cycling specific compounds.

enough w/ the lies ppl. truth is what ppl need, no more of this gang lie mentality.

staying on top of your diet w/o gear in your blood...it gives you 170pds BBer. 5'9. on stage.

I'm going to ask what everyone else is thinking:

ARE YOU RETARDED??? Seriously, where did DC mention getting off gear COMPLETELY in the offseason? He mentions lowering the doses (and doesn't give a "set" number, only hypothetical) and ramping up during prep.

Another question I'm sure many want to ask:

WHO ARE YOU? Who have you trained, have you competed? Or are you a nobody sitting behind a computer regurgitating what someone else says? Seriously, you speak as if you are someone who is "in the know" but keep spouting off the same lines in each one of your posts:

Take tren, GH, and slin and you will be a pro bb because they all are on tons of it.

That is the quality of your posts.

Before you come here and think you run the show, you may want to go back to 3rd grade and learn proper grammar and spelling as your writing gives people headaches.

Last thing, let's see this "god-like" physique that your "SECRET" has gotten you. Put everyone in their place and shut em up

Last edited:
I think people seriously underestimate genetics, I know a guy who started training quite a few years ago and was around 155 lbs he trained for 2 and a half years and done a few comps, he then competed in a world championship anbd won it weighing over 230 lbs at around 5 foot 8 and all he used was a few cycles of 500mg test and 400 mg deca and dieted for the show on virormone prop and winstrol again around 900mg total a week, he could have turned pro but he just decided he would give it up as he had done what he wanted. several supp companies tried to convince to compete again by offering sponsorship but he didn't. the guy was huge and freaky no gh no insulin, no tren and only 2 and a half years training.

Now on the flip side i do agree a lot of drugs can overcome genetic weaknesses as i knew another guy competing a few years later who took over 7000 mgs (i lost count) a week plus 10 iu gh a day plus 40-60 iu slin a day and he built a simiarly freaky size and came second to a now decent pro.

for most of us we dont have the freaky genetics or we would be there by now, and then most of us are not prepared to do the crazy doses.

i personally am happy to have done a few local shows and now be in decent shape for the beach!

My next cycle is Test Prop, Tren A, both low dose.

Fuck this. Want to see what the fuss is about.

Made with high quality raws, myself.

I think people seriously underestimate genetics, I know a guy who started training quite a few years ago and was around 155 lbs he trained for 2 and a half years and done a few comps, he then competed in a world championship anbd won it weighing over 230 lbs at around 5 foot 8 and all he used was a few cycles of 500mg test and 400 mg deca and dieted for the show on virormone prop and winstrol again around 900mg total a week, he could have turned pro but he just decided he would give it up as he had done what he wanted. several supp companies tried to convince to compete again by offering sponsorship but he didn't. the guy was huge and freaky no gh no insulin, no tren and only 2 and a half years training.

Now on the flip side i do agree a lot of drugs can overcome genetic weaknesses as i knew another guy competing a few years later who took over 7000 mgs (i lost count) a week plus 10 iu gh a day plus 40-60 iu slin a day and he built a simiarly freaky size and came second to a now decent pro.

for most of us we dont have the freaky genetics or we would be there by now, and then most of us are not prepared to do the crazy doses.

i personally am happy to have done a few local shows and now be in decent shape for the beach!

I agree.

Everyone knows someone with that already genetically built foundation. I know lots of people, some of them train 2x week, strong as horses even back then they were 16-20 years old. Cant imagine them on 2-3 cycles per year, be monsters after only 2-3 years solid training.

I, on the other hand, need to slam lots of food down and train every week just to hold my weight. I can drop 4-5lbs from not hitting my diet in a week easy. Cutting is a walk in the park, bulking is much much harder.

I'm going to ask what everyone else is thinking:

ARE YOU RETARDED??? Seriously, where did DC mention getting off gear COMPLETELY in the offseason? He mentions lowering the doses (and doesn't give a "set" number, only hypothetical) and ramping up during prep.

Another question I'm sure many want to ask:

WHO ARE YOU? Who have you trained, have you competed? Or are you a nobody sitting behind a computer regurgitating what someone else says? Seriously, you speak as if you are someone who is "in the know" but keep spouting off the same lines in each one of your posts:

Take tren, GH, and slin and you will be a pro bb because they all are on tons of it.

That is the quality of your posts.

Before you come here and think you run the show, you may want to go back to 3rd grade and learn proper grammar and spelling as your writing gives people headaches.

Last thing, let's see this "god-like" physique that your "SECRET" has gotten you. Put everyone in their place and shut em up

take your stupid TP discount off your signature if you want answers from me. this is about the same respect your words get from me...that 'discount'.

i owe you nothing, you're lucky to have me here. i dont have time for this BS. i come here because ppl asked me to. i can be gone in a second wont matter to me. try me, bann me, see if i care. if you want me on your board you deal with how i write. what i write is the truth. id be banned long ago if it wasnt.

I SPEAK THE TRUTH. everybody who is a BBer knows it, and knows it well.

ask the owner of this forum. he knows it and knows it WELL.

yes im arrogant. no im not gh15 as much as you'd love me to be.

just a BBer speaking the truth about MODERN BBing.

take your stupid TP discount off your signature if you want answers from me. this is about the same respect your words get from me...that 'discount'.

i owe you nothing, you're lucky to have me here. i dont have time for this BS. i come here because ppl asked me to. i can be gone in a second wont matter to me. try me, bann me, see if i care. if you want me on your board you deal with how i write. what i write is the truth. id be banned long ago if it wasnt.

You're also kind of an arrogant prick.

Ever heard the whole "you catch more flies with honey than vinegar" saying? I would assume not, since you have absolute zero tact in your writing.

Then fuck off as nothing your saying is cutting edge.

Tren Ace this Tren Ace that, more GH, Slin, up the dose.

Doughnut.

On a different note. :D I just talked to a friend of mine who works back stage at the Olympia. I asked him what he thought of Phil Heath. He said best bber I have ever seen in my life. That is a quote. :eek: He said the detail in his back was off the charts. I knew Phil was a freak, but from what my buddy says sounds like Phil is going to be Mr Olympia for a while.

On a different note. :D I just talked to a friend of mine who works back stage at the Olympia. I asked him what he thought of Phil Heath. He said best bber I have ever seen in my life. That is a quote. :eek: He said the detail in his back was off the charts. I knew Phil was a freak, but from what my buddy says sounds like Phil is going to be Mr Olympia for a while.

Question:

Does Phil look better than Ronnie did when he won his first Olympia?

I know the compeittion will also influence the winner of the O, but can Phil beat Ronnie's and Haney's record?

this is the best post in this thread.
why?

it gives you the truth w/ minimal doses of what a BBer 'life' is.

we dont sit and eat right all the time. far from it. we have life to live!
we get conditioned MAINLY by a drug named TREN ACE.

and this guy is right on the money. you eat WHATEVER you want within a reason and inject tren ace...you will look like a BBer.

yes you need experience and years under your belt. yes, you need a good source. but rest assured that over 90% of the garbage is just that: GARBAGE made to pull you into the illusion of 'diet and BBing'.

you do not diet clean/dry to become a large BB. big difference between natural BB which is there but among very few (true natural BB) and GEARED BB.

as long as we have our TREN ACE, GH, and slin .... we advance. moment one of them is out we can only maintain or regress.

So far from my limited experienced (it's not actually limited but it is compared to some seriously huge mofos and others with very good credentials on this site), I am inclined to believe everything you have said about how to get the "look" that many people desire. Not going to comment on the whole battle about what pros are taking though since I have never met a pro in my life. I sure as hell believe tren and hgh are the real deal though. I hope you stick around here (as I am sure many others do, they just don't have the balls to say it because they don't want to get attacked by a pack of wolves)

Never done "G" bro,,,,

Always have low dosed tren before shows 37mg ed.

and FAR from pro size...pics are decieving

never done HGH?? (if that is what you meant by "G") :confused:

Question:

Does Phil look better than Ronnie did when he won his first Olympia?

I know the compeittion will also influence the winner of the O, but can Phil beat Ronnie's and Haney's record?

That was the next question I asked him. :D He said yes.

Actually you are gh15...thats a fact...you just cannot stand that the mods have your IP address now and you need to create a diversion.
Can you come up with some new material except more tren ace, more slin and more gh? I think im going to create an account called GH20 and tell everyone to take even more drugs and then im going to repeat the same shit over and over and over 1000 times. Anybody know of many bodybuilders that dont use tren for contest prep (nevermind offseason)? Wow BREAKING NEWS!
The fact that you dont give a flying crap about peoples health and tell them to do eca year round, high doses of tren, EQ and slin....is absolutely irresponsible. I have no doubt that there are 20 year old kids out there with high hematocrit (EQ Tren) and serious dehydration (chronic ECA) who are a blood clot away from a serious health event from following your "medicinal advice" but you dont give a crap about that. Its easy to not give a shit about anyones health when you hang around 6 years anonymously....put your name behind your advice so when the shit hits the fan on one of your pupils healthwise everyone knows who to blame.

Otherwise just turn in your man card...anybody who shoots his mouth off like you and cant put "his true self" behind his words deserves no respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads