over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Phil Heath all Insulin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far from my limited experienced (it's not actually limited but it is compared to some seriously huge mofos and others with very good credentials on this site), I am inclined to believe everything you have said about how to get the "look" that many people desire. Not going to comment on the whole battle about what pros are taking though since I have never met a pro in my life. I sure as hell believe tren and hgh are the real deal though. I hope you stick around here (as I am sure many others do, they just don't have the balls to say it because they don't want to get attacked by a pack of wolves)

never done HGH?? (if that is what you meant by "G") :confused:

mark dugdale.. little person right? yet he has big gut ahead of him....looking like little egg right? check out his blogs... and he's a little man

whys that? cuz of food? cuz he eat every 2 hour huge amoungs of food?

B FUCKIN S... layne norton does the same thing but guess what....layne norton is not on insulin and gh...the gh layne norton does is minimal and cycled and there is no insulin there, layne norton works with AAS and this is exactly why there is no gut there. AAS (and gh at lower doses) gives nice flat hard and tight midsections.

layne norton is a big person not little person. he eats just as much ...we all do and eat every 2-4 hours...can of beans and some fish, or some other portion...you dont get guts from this! YOU GET THE GUTS FROM INSULIN HUMULING R HIGH DOSES FOR LONG TIME W/ HGH AND TREN WHICH HARDEN THAT AND MAKES IT A HARD GUT NOT SOFT BELLY....

the nutrients are being pushed into the muscle, everything is being pushed into the muscle, fat too...and creates this 'blown up ppl' you call modern BB.

why is hgh there? to eliminate fat between skin and muscle and @the same time eat anything you desire, almost. again, within reason.

you have here ppl that come and really make it sounds like BBers are some special genetic elite. BS!

genetics matter SOME but DRUGS get you an advanced BBer status...not some chicken and rice.

drugs are 80-90% of MODERN BB.

Actually you are gh15...thats a fact...you just cannot stand that the mods have your IP address now and you need to create a diversion.
Can you come up with some new material except more tren ace, more slin and more gh? I think im going to create an account called GH20 and tell everyone to take even more drugs and then im going to repeat the same shit over and over and over 1000 times. Anybody know of many bodybuilders that dont use tren for contest prep (nevermind offseason)? Wow BREAKING NEWS!
The fact that you dont give a flying crap about peoples health and tell them to do eca year round, high doses of tren, EQ and slin....is absolutely irresponsible. I have no doubt that there are 20 year old kids out there with high hematocrit (EQ Tren) and serious dehydration (chronic ECA) who are a blood clot away from a serious health event from following your "medicinal advice" but you dont give a crap about that. Its easy to not give a shit about anyones health when you hang around 6 years anonymously....put your name behind your advice so when the shit hits the fan on one of your pupils healthwise everyone knows who to blame.

Otherwise just turn in your man card...anybody who shoots his mouth off like you and cant put "his true self" behind his words deserves no respect.

you think if i was gh15 i'd come on the same ip? after so long as gh15 i would risk it? you are not right in the head man, i said this before. i have no problem with who i am but gh15 i am not.

your word against my word and your word means shitas we can all see w/ your BB knowledge.

you are disliked in so many places, ask yourself why.

money is not enough, may be enough on a forum you sponsor, but money is not enough to buy the truth.

So far from my limited experienced (it's not actually limited but it is compared to some seriously huge mofos and others with very good credentials on this site), I am inclined to believe everything you have said about how to get the "look" that many people desire. Not going to comment on the whole battle about what pros are taking though since I have never met a pro in my life. I sure as hell believe tren and hgh are the real deal though. I hope you stick around here (as I am sure many others do, they just don't have the balls to say it because they don't want to get attacked by a pack of wolves)

never done HGH?? (if that is what you meant by "G") :confused:

lol yes thats what everyone calls it around here

take your stupid TP discount off your signature if you want answers from me. this is about the same respect your words get from me...that 'discount'.

i owe you nothing, you're lucky to have me here. i dont have time for this BS. i come here because ppl asked me to. i can be gone in a second wont matter to me. try me, bann me, see if i care. if you want me on your board you deal with how i write. what i write is the truth. id be banned long ago if it wasnt.

I SPEAK THE TRUTH. everybody who is a BBer knows it, and knows it well.

ask the owner of this forum. he knows it and knows it WELL.

yes im arrogant. no im not gh15 as much as you'd love me to be.
just a BBer speaking the truth about MODERN BBing.

1st bold - LMFAO!!!!!!!! Please explain how I am lucky that you've graced ME with your presence. LMAO

2nd bold- Who exactly asked you to come here?

3rd bold- You keep saying that you can leave but never do, why? Why don't you just leave with your regurgitated information.

4th bold- I don't care who gh15 is. I've read 1 thing he wrote, it could be broken down as simple as this: Take a boatload of drugs and you will be big. WOW, so THAT's the secret?!!!!!!!!

Are you a bodybuilder (that's how you spell it in case you didn't know)?

Please, I ask again, PLEASE post up a picture of this "god-like" physique that you have obtained from your extensive knowledge of bodybuilding and drugs (tren)

Actually you are gh15...thats a fact...you just cannot stand that the mods have your IP address now and you need to create a diversion.
Can you come up with some new material except more tren ace, more slin and more gh? I think im going to create an account called GH20 and tell everyone to take even more drugs and then im going to repeat the same shit over and over and over 1000 times. Anybody know of many bodybuilders that dont use tren for contest prep (nevermind offseason)? Wow BREAKING NEWS!
The fact that you dont give a flying crap about peoples health and tell them to do eca year round, high doses of tren, EQ and slin....is absolutely irresponsible. I have no doubt that there are 20 year old kids out there with high hematocrit (EQ Tren) and serious dehydration (chronic ECA) who are a blood clot away from a serious health event from following your "medicinal advice" but you dont give a crap about that. Its easy to not give a shit about anyones health when you hang around 6 years anonymously....put your name behind your advice so when the shit hits the fan on one of your pupils healthwise everyone knows who to blame.

Otherwise just turn in your man card...anybody who shoots his mouth off like you and cant put "his true self" behind his words deserves no respect.

Well said DC.

Why does this gh15 character HAVE to stay anonymous anyway? What are HIS reasons?

Or are there none. Its like Banksy, the UK graffiti artist. Not knowing who he is, makes it 100x more entertainment and mysterious.

AMD, why do want him to stick around? Because he makes you feel good about loading yourself with everything under the sun? Guys that have PROVEN track records say something and you dismiss it, but will take a nameless, faceless internet forum troll's word for it? What has he said that is so phenomenal to you? Take more GH,Tren and Slin and you'll get huge? You'll get the "mutant" look?

I'm not saying you do a lot of different aas, but you are always looking for the "secret". If you want to be a pro, go for it and do your big doses. If you just want to look good at the beach, be reasonable. There's the secret

1st bold - LMFAO!!!!!!!! Please explain how I am lucky that you've graced ME with your presence. LMAO

2nd bold- Who exactly asked you to come here?

3rd bold- You keep saying that you can leave but never do, why? Why don't you just leave with your regurgitated information.

4th bold- I don't care who gh15 is. I've read 1 thing he wrote, it could be broken down as simple as this: Take a boatload of drugs and you will be big. WOW, so THAT's the secret?!!!!!!!!

Are you a bodybuilder (that's how you spell it in case you didn't know)?

Please, I ask again, PLEASE post up a picture of this "god-like" physique that you have obtained from your extensive knowledge of bodybuilding and drugs (tren)

PHIL HERNON said:
I would love to have you over at our board! MUSCLESCI.COM

this is one of MANY.

i dont give my time to just any board and there are other ppl aside from gh15 that know their shit because they have done it for many years. gh15 has 'elves' correct?

DC will always think that anyone that cuts through his BS is gh15...so its mute argument.

this is one of MANY.

i dont give my time to just any board and there are other ppl aside from gh15 that know their shit because they have done it for many years. gh15 has 'elves' correct?

DC will always think that anyone that cuts through his BS is gh15...so its mute argument.

I'm pretty sure that Phil wrote that someone else!

So I see you're not going to post a pic of the god-like physique huh?

heeding advise
@ dante- godbless you for your discretion and chosen advise given openly to impressionable minds...we need more people to be aware of the words they shoot out of that hole in their face...

Last edited:
AMD, why do want him to stick around? Because he makes you feel good about loading yourself with everything under the sun? Guys that have PROVEN track records say something and you dismiss it, but will take a nameless, faceless internet forum troll's word for it? What has he said that is so phenomenal to you? Take more GH,Tren and Slin and you'll get huge? You'll get the "mutant" look?

I'm not saying you do a lot of different aas, but you are always looking for the "secret". If you want to be a pro, go for it and do your big doses. If you just want to look good at the beach, be reasonable. There's the secret

notice how i talk about the type of compounds and the zoo members claim i talk about high doses @all times.

i didnt mention test doses even once....didnt even mention test.
i mentioned compounds, i mentioned diets, i mentioned timing, yet this guy only hears "increase the doses" . increased doses should only come when you have enough muscle on you to work these increased doses...higher test should only be applied when gh is saturating the blood. more gh gives you the ability to play with more test.

CLUELESS.

i think im done here, the ppl who are true BBers can read what i wrote and know the truth. smart ppl dont need much to understand reality.

notice how i talk about the type of compounds and the zoo members claim i talk about high doses @all times.

i didnt mention test doses even once....didnt even mention test.
i mentioned compounds, i mentioned diets, i mentioned timing, yet this guy only hears "increase the doses" . increased doses should only come when you have enough muscle on you to work these increased doses...higher test should only be applied when gh is saturating the blood. more gh gives you the ability to play with more test.

CLUELESS.

i think im done here, the ppl who are true BBers can read what i wrote and know the truth. smart ppl dont need much to understand reality.

in bold = very very correct

this thread is a lot like a puzzle, if you can piece together key certain parts of post from dante, tarzan, magnum, skip, and others you have a kickass physique.

Last edited:

It appears your feelings are hurt. You seem so determined to tell Tarzen he is wrong about everything, and instead try to make this about me. Who cares about me? I just offered my experience. If tren made me look like shit on a bad diet, I would have mentioned that instead. Instead of acting like your feelings are hurt, why not think about what he says with an open mind?

You focus on me backing him, yet Magnum, whose credentials are far superior to almost anyone's here backs him up whole heartedly. Why not go after him? Instead, you go after a nobody like me who is nothing but a weightlifting enthusiast, trying to look the best I possibly can while being careful about my health.

It is a shame he is now banned. Although I think it was wrong of him to go after Dante like that, he was a prominent member of this thread.

Last edited:
questions of the gods

Love these debates. I'm volunteering to help with this debate. You sponsor me, ie supply legitimate gear and ancillaries, I'll take the doses and ratios you prescribe to the T, in return, i;ll post a log on all forums you ask me to, with pictures and all major body measurements.

Using me as the human ginny(SP) pig has major advantages.
I'm 40 yo. my natural test is probally already in the shitter.
I'm an ecotmorph ie shitty genetics. Takes every thing i have and chemicals to maintain at 194 lbs. I have the skinniest wrists, and ankles you've ever seen, which makes my huge calves look like popeye, lol.
currently 5'10 average height for most comparrisons.
currently 194 lbs, 12% BF.
finished 8 week cycle in Sept. currently cruising on 250 sust. per week til next cycle. First time cruising, read an article by big A, about how pro's (cruse).
PS. I love tren, used first time in August this year. I agree with Tarzan about the benefits of tren, lived it first hand. Only problem i had with it, was it was 110 degrees in NC in august most of August, lol. Not the time of year to go on 100 mg tren EOD.
So, let me be your lab rat, sponsor me, and we can put the debate to rest at the end of 6 mo with picture proof every step of the way.
I was in the medical career field 21 yrs, and i have dabled with slin before, so im very familar with insyulin. My goals? Get as big as possible at lowest possible bodyfat.

Question:

Does Phil look better than Ronnie did when he won his first Olympia?

I know the compeittion will also influence the winner of the O, but can Phil beat Ronnie's and Haney's record?

if kai gets in the same condition as phil, he has no chance imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members