over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Well...I think I injected into a vein.

jay o.

Registered
Earlier when I injected I noticed blood was coming into the syringe as I was almost done injecting (has anyone else had this happen???) I guess this means I moved it too much and entered a vein in the middle of injecting? Anyway I got a bit dizzy for a min or two. And had to cough about 7 times total in 3 mins, and my heart felt like ticklish? Anyway..that's about all. I also took out the syringe after the blood was entering, then just injected the rest of the oil somewhere else..Also I want to know if my oil got wasted this way...thanks all..

Did you aspirated before you injected ? I wud assume u wud be having worse symptoms of u injected into a vein...

I ALWAYS aspirate. There is NO reason not to. Air bubbles and lots of them. But what I'm saying is maybe when I moved it a little the syringe position changed into a vein at the end of injecting.

Good ! But yes it's possible that u moved slightly and gone into a vein but not to worry your oil was still absorbed into your bloodstream... Maybe a little faster then it shud be but ur alive so don't trip. How much was injected into suspected vein?

what size pin are you using?? if you're using 1 inch pins and you're not a lardass, there is no way you should be injecting into veins (its practically impossible to do anyway). you should be deep inside a muscle. veins shouldnt even be a concern with long needles. If you're doing the slin pin stuff that some dudes are using then there is a better chance of what you are saying. You prob just nicked a vein, no big deal. If you're worried about doing it again. Go deep IM, veins arent a problem.

Whats up guys, Im new to the forum. Im looking to get a little direction on quality...any help would be great.

I don't know how much was injected into the possible vein, maybe a ml? I really don't have an accurate way of telling you, sorry...wish I knew. I use 23g syringe & 1 1/4 inch needle. So what everyone is saying is, I most likely nicked a vein not injected to it? And let's say the oil went where it wasn't suppose to...you guys sure it didnt get wasted? I'd hate for that to happen

Last edited:
yea man not to worry you will be fine, where were you injecting? quads..dorsal..ventral..delt?

I accidently pinned about a 1/2cc into a vein... I had some very shortlived sides and then i was fine...

The glutes is where I like to pin. May give quads a shot some time soon..

What were your side effects pump3d?

How did you get blood to go into the needle as you were pushing gear out?

what size pin are you using?? if you're using 1 inch pins and you're not a lardass, there is no way you should be injecting into veins (its practically impossible to do anyway). you should be deep inside a muscle. veins shouldnt even be a concern with long needles. If you're doing the slin pin stuff that some dudes are using then there is a better chance of what you are saying. You prob just nicked a vein, no big deal. If you're worried about doing it again. Go deep IM, veins arent a problem.

Yep because veins are toward the surface. Unless your overweight

Sometimes when you pin you will go through a vein then into the muscle. When you're done injecting and pull the pin out some of it may seep out and into the busted vein. Not a huge deal unless you get big amounts of oil in the blood stream.

I accidently pinned about a 1/2cc into a vein... I had some very shortlived sides and then i was fine...

I got the cough from tren and some anxiety... Which i had never had but everything subsided within a few hours....

Happened to me recently and I was using a 22x1.5 in the butt just like someone said above if you happened to go directly threw a vein when you pull out the syringe will fill with a lil blood along a small stream that will flow out the hole just remember to look at an anatomy chart so you know where you're pinning but sometimes shit happens if you happen to move a lil you should be fine

it's happened to me too. i had a gusher tho. the blood just squirt across my bathroom!

i died laughing but i was fine. that was in the glute.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131