over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please Help, Very Scared .

listen man EMTs will tell you its a panick attack, because when they see a inshape young guy they think no risk of heart attacks. little do they know u are on juice and that is a big risk factor. YOU NEED TO GO TO URGENT CARE and be completely honest with your doctor buot your AAS use. ITs your life on the line.

listen man EMTs will tell you its a panick attack, because when they see a inshape young guy they think no risk of heart attacks. little do they know u are on juice and that is a big risk factor. YOU NEED TO GO TO URGENT CARE and be completely honest with your doctor buot your AAS use. ITs your life on the line.

Yeah, that night I called 911 and the EMTs finally got here after 25 minutes they didnt really rush to get me hooked up to the ekg. I think they looked at me and figured maybe it was just a panic attack etc. Much to their surprise I passed out on them and almost went into V fib so they had to defib me 2x. After I woke up and was in the ambulance on the way to the hospital one of the paramedics told me"Man you scared us bad back there". I think it really took them by surprise because I looked so damn healthy. THey didnt know inside my chest half my heart is scar tissue now. Definetely not their average heart patient!

Happened to me on a Test/Dbol cycle. I went straight to the Er. They gave me Ativan and Lo Presser in an IV to slow my heart rate and Lower my BP and m Hr was still 160+ beats a min laying in anNospital bed surrounded by Dr's. They then gave me a second course of those drugs and got me to 100bpm. I was admitted and wore a heart monitor all night. Got my blood drawn every 4hrs to check cardiac enzymes and got a bag of IV fluid every hr for 24hrs. I told them exactly what I was using. No one came and arrested me !! When I was disharged, my discharge papers said, I had an extreme anxiety attack bc m heart enzymes never were damaged and my bloodwork was good. I stopped gear and haven cycled since. I all comes down to Will Power my man. If u are that scared u would have had ur ass in the Er and would stop using gear. A the bare minimum you could run Test Cyp maybe 120mg/wk and see results but much slows and steady but your health will be intact. I bet it's anxiety from the break up and AAS and/or Hypoglycemia. Stop the juice, get blood work and maybe an anti-anxiety medication and keep it moving my dude.

I'm very sorry for the late replies guys, after I left the gym after the first post, I ate drank a viatmin water and had to make it to my Engineering statics class at 6 30 , because the Professional Engineering Practice exam was given today and that's how I'm going to get my engineering licence in, I couldn't miss it, class finished at 10.

I didn't go to the hospital , you're absolutley right but I felt like I had a major priority and that's I'm going to get better . I felt better, but around 8 o'clock, my professor called on my and I was nervous to answer so my heart beat fast and I started to get really light headded and shaky eye sight, I kept telling the professor hold on hold on, he asked if I was okay because my eyes were red. The rest of the hours went by smooth, I got home and ate and now I'm here feeling better. Tested my BP and its 163 /73 at 76 beats per minute.

Maldrof you're awesome for your help and thank god you're fine, I was doing very heavy rows and every time I finished, NOT during the set but everytime I finished the set, so much blood rushed down from my head and felt close to passing out, it got worse as I kept getting more intense and that's when I stopped short.

You guys have been very helpful and I'm sorry on my behalf behalf about what I said about you all, maldrof I'm PMing you right now , this isn't what I wished for or asked for, last week was amazing I was on injectable winny and prop 75mg each EOD then went up to 100 and now 125 on week 3 . I switched the winny to oral due to the crippling pain that can't even make me workout, so I switched to oral . Going to have a fasted blood test tommorow or if not tommorow Thursday for sure because I have school ALL day long tommorow and I can't miss classes .

It is most likely a panic attack. Typical symptoms. Very natural with the gear you're running if you're genetically proned to it. It will usually manifest it self in your early 20s. Still go get checked out for a peace of mind. I went through the same thing the first time it happened to me. I was at 220bpm and thought I was dying for about 20 minutes post workout. Its not necessarily caused by the steroids but it is definitely hastened and intensified. If it was going to happen to you when you're 28, it happened to you when you're 22 for example. Bottom line is all of your blood work will come in fine except for cholesterol, test etc. for obvious reasons. You will want and EKG, and a heart stress test. They will all come in fine as well. And until you believe in the power of the mind and panic attacks you will most likely have a couple more episodes. Once you get on some psychotropics you'll be just fine. You just have to go through the motions in pretty much the order I described them. It sucks but it happens. I hope yours are temporary but highly unlikely. Good luck.

As EVERYONE as stated get to your doctor asap and be honest with him/her. It sounds like an anxiety attack to me but it's better to be safe than sorry. But trust me even if it is anxiety you will need to see a doctor asap anyway cos that can be some serious stuff. Your heart doing that is not normal you need to get off hormones and seek medical help. Let us know how you get on.

this is why i always taper up and taper down with my doses

at the beginning if my friend is trying a new source or new drug he will always taper up from a miniscule dose of say 50mg/wk all the way up to 1g or something

the 50mg/wk .25cc inject is more of a test the waters kind of thing

keep us posted man, i am curious what your blood profile says

bodybuilding aint worth dying over

I'm very sorry for the late replies guys, after I left the gym after the first post, I ate drank a viatmin water and had to make it to my Engineering statics class at 6 30 , because the Professional Engineering Practice exam was given today and that's how I'm going to get my engineering licence in, I couldn't miss it, class finished at 10.

I didn't go to the hospital , you're absolutley right but I felt like I had a major priority and that's I'm going to get better . I felt better, but around 8 o'clock, my professor called on my and I was nervous to answer so my heart beat fast and I started to get really light headded and shaky eye sight, I kept telling the professor hold on hold on, he asked if I was okay because my eyes were red. The rest of the hours went by smooth, I got home and ate and now I'm here feeling better. Tested my BP and its 163 /73 at 76 beats per minute.

Maldrof you're awesome for your help and thank god you're fine, I was doing very heavy rows and every time I finished, NOT during the set but everytime I finished the set, so much blood rushed down from my head and felt close to passing out, it got worse as I kept getting more intense and that's when I stopped short.

You guys have been very helpful and I'm sorry on my behalf behalf about what I said about you all, maldrof I'm PMing you right now , this isn't what I wished for or asked for, last week was amazing I was on injectable winny and prop 75mg each EOD then went up to 100 and now 125 on week 3 . I switched the winny to oral due to the crippling pain that can't even make me workout, so I switched to oral . Going to have a fasted blood test tommorow or if not tommorow Thursday for sure because I have school ALL day long tommorow and I can't miss classes .

Remember something, don't necessarily try to equate any physical issues you're having with the drugs you may be using! I say this because you could have some type of underlying congenital issue!! Something that won't go away because you lowered or stopped your dose....Using or lowering a drug may exacerbate or relieve some symptoms, but it doesn't necessarily mean the problem is solved!!

Above, you said, "Maldrof you're awesome for your help and thank god you're fine". Maldorf is alive, but he is not fine! His life will most likely be shorter than many of ours and he will tell you what it is like living with his condition, compared to how it used to be!! Also, Maldorf's problem was an underlying congenital issue!!

Last but not least, I'm glad you're going to get blood work! Better it turns out to be something relatively benign than not getting it done and dying for stupidity!!

I have seen extreme panic attacks (friend) and he cannot breath and his heart races. Its quite scary actually. It could be that which is brought on by anxiety and there are various meds to help with it, but not real "cure", you have to heal it yourself with breathing techniques and mental strength exercises.

You should get BW done reagrdless.

Well, I hope its a fake but I take any post like this as serious because I can see a little bit of me in him. I sent him a PM hours ago and have heard nothing back positive or negative. Hopefully he is at the hospital now getting checked out.

Dam cool for you to be that concerned and look out for a Bro like that. I thank ya for looking out for us all. We are fortunate to have you and your Knowledge here. Peace

So I didn't inject anything today, ate a very light breakfast, didn't take ANY supps, no vitamins, no nothing. I'm driving to school on the highway and I suddenly get it really quick, it felt like I was getting high, vision blurred for a second , heart beat a little fast then everything returned quick . I was fcking driving! I feel great now, but already called my doc to write me the paper for the blood test, asked for everything, liver enzymes, FSH, LH, cholestrol, RBC count and ofcourse everything else.

I absolutley think it was the winstrol, because I read up somewhere where people feel spacy. Is that a myth? I felt spacy during the attack, now I feel like its NOT going to happen again, I had NO side effects from the prop but horniness, strenth and night sweats.

Anything I should check for that they might not test for?

I am not diagnosing the issue in this thread, however it certainly would be my guess that it is a panic attack.

You sound like you are under a lot of stress and this can trigger such episodes.

I speak from experience and had this issue years ago. I DID NOT WANT TO RELY ON XANAX OR ANY OTHER MEDS. It took about 3 months of speaking to a Psychologist , 3 days a week in order for me to control them. As time went by...they became almost none existent. I stopped seeing a Psychologist within the same year I sought one out.

Speaking to a Psychologist has two distinctly positive advantages over the drug treatment route.

1. Using drugs does not address the underlying problem that is causing the attacks in the first place. Speaking to a Psychologist does.

2. I have seen Xanax and various SSRI's completely destroy someones life. Xanax addiction is not fun, and oddly enough the Xanax itself becomes an issue that can cause anxiety.

One last bit of advice...Limit stimulants until you have this under control. This includes coffee.

My two cent's...

Last edited:
That sounds like a panic attack to me bro. I had that shit when I was running tren , except I endured it for like 3 months lmao, horrible decision. Just drop the gear.

In my opinion you're fine, get a EKG and get some bloodwork, I would almost gurantee it's a panic attack or low blood sugar. Just never get on drugs for panic, they do more harm than good.

Get off the gear...its going to make any issues you have worse (anxiety, panic attacks etc)...from reading your posts I think you need to reevaluate priorities. You come off like a spazz online...i can omly imagine in person.

So I didn't inject anything today, ate a very light breakfast, didn't take ANY supps, no vitamins, no nothing. I'm driving to school on the highway and I suddenly get it really quick, it felt like I was getting high, vision blurred for a second , heart beat a little fast then everything returned quick . I was fcking driving! I feel great now, but already called my doc to write me the paper for the blood test, asked for everything, liver enzymes, FSH, LH, cholestrol, RBC count and ofcourse everything else.

I absolutley think it was the winstrol, because I read up somewhere where people feel spacy. Is that a myth? I felt spacy during the attack, now I feel like its NOT going to happen again, I had NO side effects from the prop but horniness, strenth and night sweats.

Anything I should check for that they might not test for?

I'm sorry, but I think you are troll. You aren't even listening to what people are saying, but saying thank you for the advice? Bloodwork won't show shit, why would it? Everyone is right about it being a panic attack, you sound addicted to being stressed out, also fixated with AAS being the cause of your issues. You should have or find a doctor you can trust. That is if all this isn't just a troll.

You never did answer my question about other drugs, stimulants, etc..

got to be a panic attack, when you inject does it freak you out ,a blood panel is def needed

well I'll be honest with you, I don't have any clue what is wrong with you as it could be a host of things, but I'll share something with you and you can either go get checked by a Dr or keep playing russian roulette with your life.

My brother had a few "fainting" spells. His primary Doctor told him it was just very bad anxiety and he'll be okay. Well low and behold a few months after he switched Dr's due to insurance changes, he told his new Dr everything and she did test on him. It turned out my brother has a heart condition. I can't remember the name of it now, but basically, when he gets to "excited" or "overworks" his body, his heart begins pumping so fast that it doesn't push enough blood to his brain, the lack of blood in his brain then causes him to have blackouts. He was on a med, I'm not sure what it is though. I think I explained that right. So his "bad anxiety", while it is related I guess, it's far worst then just an anxiety attack.

Now.... IMO, you should go and get checked by a DR asap.... however, it's your choice, no one on the board can force you to do anything. It's your body and your life. If you don't care enough to go to the ER, why should we? Sorry if I sound like a dick, but it is what it is, and I don't understand it when people argue about why they shouldn't get test done to be safe. You only have 1 life, do you really want it to end years before it should? The choice is yours man...not ours.

You never did answer my question about other drugs, stimulants, etc..

I'm sorry, I post on here from my phone I barely have time to be on a computer lately to answer everyone, but yes all the stimulants I take is black coffee pre my work out, nothing else. I had a cup of coffee this morning before driving to school and it triggered my attack while driving a bit. I'm better, I'm not taking my shot tommorow of prop since that's basically what I'm on. I was feeling great what the fuck happened! UGHHHHHHHH.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jboz
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131