over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

USA Championships 2012

Haha me and some other guys have tried to get him to post on BBing boards more because like you said, most people haven't heard of him, but it's just not really his thing. He's one of the freakiest guys on the amateur circuit right now, and probably one of the strongest. He's also an extremely cool guy who helps us mere mortals out whenever we ask, haha. I think if supp companies were aware of him he'd be picked up in a heartbeat. They'll definitely know who he is after this weekend though lol

Well I hope he does well. He's got a good combo going of size and proportion. Sick conditioning too.
Find out what he's doing for delts those things(rear delts especially) are off the chain.

I agree.

I think the part that most impresses me is that he seriously went from like full bulk offseason mode to striated glutes in about 8 weeks, and without a prep coach. I've never seen that before. Just ridiculous lol.

Well I hope he does well. He's got a good combo going of size and proportion. Sick conditioning too.
Find out what he's doing for delts those things(rear delts especially) are off the chain.

Wait till you see his traps/upper back. I don't think anyone in the entire show, including SHW's will have a thicker back, it's just retarded.

Is this called dick riding yet? lol

I agree.

I think the part that most impresses me is that he seriously went from like full bulk offseason mode to striated glutes in about 8 weeks, and without a prep coach. I've never seen that before. Just ridiculous lol.

Yes Aaron is the man.

He prepped alone? You gotta get him on here man.

I just text him wishing him the best and he said hes gonna do his best up there. Lol at how humble he is. Great quality to have.

He's one of the freakiest guys on the amateur circuit right now, and probably one of the strongest.

what numbers is he putting up? also, what do you mean by so "hard working" which you mentioned earlier?

am just curious really.

do you post any training here? i know you did on another board, but doesn't look like you are on there anymore.

what numbers is he putting up? also, what do you mean by so "hard working" which you mentioned earlier?

am just curious really.

do you post any training here? i know you did on another board, but doesn't look like you are on there anymore.

Yah, I got banned on tnation, I have no reason why, as did a bunch of other young guys. Stupid board. But nah, I don't post training here yet. I'm just primarily here for the no BS AAS info.

By hard working I mean it's like when you think you are training really hard, and then you see a clip of Meadows in the gym, and you're just like uhhhhhhhh well then.....lol.

I haven't seen anything lately, but stuff like 585 back squats for reps, 500 lb front squats for reps, 315 strict seated military presses. All those numbers are like 6 months old too. The list goes on and on lol.

Well, he's definitely going to be top 3. Palumbo has Pasquale first, Aaron second. Personally, looking at the comparisons on MD, I don't see Pasquale beating him. His legs are not in proportion to his upper body and aaron just has a more pleasing physique. He does have like 18 lbs on him though.

shawn ray and Farah on the play by play talking about Aaron:

GF- Top 5 Guy for sure no weakness
SR- Thick , dry and On!

DAT BACK! Light blue trunks near the center.

Attachments

• back.jpg
    back.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 565
Last edited:
Yah, I got banned on tnation, I have no reason why, as did a bunch of other young guys. Stupid board. But nah, I don't post training here yet. I'm just primarily here for the no BS AAS info.

By hard working I mean it's like when you think you are training really hard, and then you see a clip of Meadows in the gym, and you're just like uhhhhhhhh well then.....lol.

I haven't seen anything lately, but stuff like 585 back squats for reps, 500 lb front squats for reps, 315 strict seated military presses. All those numbers are like 6 months old too. The list goes on and on lol.

Fuck that is strong! Do you get to train with him much?

Well, he's definitely going to be top 3. Palumbo has Pasquale first, Aaron second. Personally, looking at the comparisons on MD, I don't see Pasquale beating him. His legs are not in proportion to his upper body and aaron just has a more pleasing physique. He does have like 18 lbs on him though.

how many shows has he done? He looks fantastic, hopefully he has a major career ahead of him.

Idk who the light blue trunks in the center is but he's got my vote from the back view. Back looks sick!!

Nah I haven't trained with him, I live about 6 hrs away. But yah, he's a beast.

Light blue trunks is aaron. He's also one of the lightest guys in that weight class., so IMO it's nuts he can hold his own vs these guys who suck down to barely make the cut off. He said he was weighing around 207 at 5 days out. I just asked him what he weighed in at, but I can't imagine it being much over 200.

He got 2nd @ teen nationals 4 years ago to the guy who ended up winning the overall. He should have won, but got there late and did not have time to get tanned so he was ghostly on stage.

Competed last year ( I can't remember the name of the show) and won the overall at a bigger regional show.

Then USA's for his third show.

EDIT: Sorry, actually he competed once before teen nationals to qualify so USA's is his 4th show. He's also 23 btw, not 24.

Last edited:
wow Aaron just won the heavyweight class and new IFBB pro, such a young guy and he dominated.... WOW :headbang:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws