over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Responsible Usage: Not another BS low dosage vs high dosage thread

More on topic. Last few pages touched on higher test cycles. Equipoise crushes my E2 so I need a ton of test to get it in range. Not sure if this is "high dose" worthy but looking to run a longer mild compound spring/summer cycle.

Thinking a gram of test e and 600mg of equipoise 18-20 weeks. Haven't breached a gram of test since the 1990s as I usually use multiple compounds and higher test never wowed me. Might toss periods of anavar or winny in there but that's the base in my mind. Cruising right now, doing some injury rehab, and should have years meds wrapped in April.

Jealous of the blood pressure. Your “low blast” is better than mine on a cruise.
I don’t think it’s a low dose blast but it’s not anything crazy. I won’t go higher than this and I’m extremely cautious with it.
NAC and/or glutathione make a huge impact.

What are your dosages for the meds if it’s not too personal?
Kidney, heart, and cholesterol meds
Tarpeyo 4mg
Farxiga 5mg
Plavix 75
Lisinopril 2.5
Metropolol 12.5
Lipitor 40

I don’t think it’s a low dose blast but it’s not anything crazy. I won’t go higher than this and I’m extremely cautious with it.
Tarpeyo 4mg
Farxiga 5mg
Plavix 75
Lisinopril 2.5
Metropolol 12.5
Lipitor 40
Very low dosages which is great. I honestly can’t remember the last time I saw a doctor write a script under 10mg for Lisinopril.

I need to go back and read, but I’m guessing you had a cardiac event or damage?

Tarpeyo 4mg
Farxiga 5mg
Plavix 75
Lisinopril 2.5
Metropolol 12.5
Lipitor 40
How much NAC? I used to use it but it gives me sulfur burps. I’ll try it again if it’s believed to lower blood pressure?

How much NAC? I used to use it but it gives me sulfur burps. I’ll try it again if it’s believed to lower blood pressure?
Some guys take it daily. Ideally 1000mg on an empty stomach is the aim.

I personally like to use it to maximize glutathione production.

For guys wanting a bit more from it I suggest doing 100mg of injectable glutathione EOD and 1000mg of NAC on alternating days empty stomach.

Very low dosages which is great. I honestly can’t remember the last time I saw a doctor write a script under 10mg for Lisinopril.

I need to go back and read, but I’m guessing you had a cardiac event or damage?
I was born with wolf parkinson white it’s a weird heart condition. It caused me to have a heart attack.
I honestly didn’t even know I had a heart attack for about a week. I thought I was either exhausted or caught a virus and thought I had a pulled muscle in my neck and chest.
What actually made me go to the hospital was the completely unrelated pancreatitis.

600mg I had to lower it from 1200 because that with the bp meds and magnesium had my blood pressure too low

You’re either a troll or a fucking moron
Because I don’t want to drive 20 minutes through traffic to some clinic with weird ass ladies? Yeah okay I’m the moron. My days off are me days and no obligations are required. Fucking getting bloodwork is the least of them. Rather recover my health with sleep.

He messaged me because I hurt his feelings. 🤣
Lol same - apparently I’m attacking his “personal life” because the lab has “weird ladies” and he rather sleep to recover his health except the putz has no clue what’s going on with his health because he refuses to do blood work 🤦‍♂️.

What is weird about phlebotomist?…
He's 275 lbs and obese. There's no way the phlebotomist is find those veins on the first try. He's probably tired of getting poked. Fat boy problems.

What is weird about phlebotomist?…

Not weird but from spending a lot of time with them they are vein conisseurs. A few have told me they will scope out the arms of random people all the time and evaluate/appreciate their veins. Think grocery store. One girl said she was like a real vampire always judging people's veins. Helps to be lean with big pipes. They appreciate it!

I like those ladies. Nice hens always cluckin up a storm when I go in there, feel like a king lol
Me too, I was in the hospital, with an injury I sustained while to them I was already a hero. They kept coming in and asking if the new nurses could iv or draw blood because I had great veins.

Me too, I was in the hospital, with an injury I sustained while to them I was already a hero. They kept coming in and asking if the new nurses could iv or draw blood because I had great veins.
The comments I get are almost never related to the blood draw……

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws