over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Responsible Usage: Not another BS low dosage vs high dosage thread

Lots of irony here and emotion here.

Who claimed oats were a nutritional powerhouse? However oats are an extremely healthy carb source.

One day if I have digestive issues or become extremely sick?
Oh like when I had to have my gallbladder removed because it wasn’t working. When I was diagnosed with Crohn’s disease. When I had to have a heart ablation because of wolf parkinson white syndrome that was so severe it caused me to have a heart attack? When I was diagnosed igan kidney disease? Or how about pancreatitis?

There is no harm from oats for 99.9% of people.

Yeah we all know google is in cahoots with the evil masterminds of Quaker Oats. It’s funny when people can’t actually refute something they fall back on “Google the biased search engine”.

You claim you don’t get your information from YouTube but you’re spouting the same nonsense as a Paul saladino, or the old crack pot Paul Chek.
I don’t doubt that it’s common for you to pull things out of the top of your head and other places 😉

Don’t forget to use common sense, and also don’t forget to actually understand how things work in the human body.

You can rationalize anything you want even if it’s utter nonsense and a complete misunderstanding
According to some, that would make him educated and articulate. Idk 🤷‍♂️ I’m not pointing fingers or naming names just saying. You know…from “a certain point of view,” sort of thing. I am not disagreeing nor agreeing with that concept though. Just speaking from “a certain viewpoint,” not of my own nor of any specific individual.
What are your guys cycles? And what do you do and take to keep your health in check while on them?

Let’s get this thread back on topic. 😎

According to some, that would make him educated and articulate. Idk 🤷‍♂️ I’m not pointing fingers or naming names just saying. You know…from “a certain point of view,” sort of thing. I am not disagreeing nor agreeing with that concept though. Just speaking from “a certain viewpoint,” not of my own nor of any specific individual.
Nope because Paul Saladino and Paul chek are both quacks that don’t understand how to read or interpret the data and come to conclusions that the studies or research papers they use actually contradict what they say.

Yes according to people that aren’t intelligent that would make them intelligent

They also fall back on claiming it’s a conspiracy

What are your guys cycles? And what do you do and take to keep your health in check while on them?

Let’s get this thread back on topic. 😎
I don’t take a whole lot anymore.
Currently I’m running 750eq/500test.

From all my drs I’m getting bloods done 1-2x a month.

Supplements:
NAC, magnesium glycinate, d3 with k

Meds:
Lisinopril, plavix, metropolol, farcega, tarpeyo, bentyl, baby aspirin, omeprazole, atorvastatin, sucralfate

My blood work is actually pretty solid and my kidney health is improving.

I’ve gone from 5g of protein in my urine down to 3.
My blood pressure is 103/60 it’s gone down from 180/90.

My diet is also extremely clean except one meal on Fridays

Supplements:

Meds:
Lisinopril, plavix, metropolol, farcega, tarpeyo, bentyl, baby aspirin, omeprazole, atorvastatin, sucralfate

Pure curiosity-

1. Why EQ higher than Test?
2. Why bloods done twice monthly? Are you actively trying to get something back in line or a health issue?

Understand if you don’t want to answer #2.

It’s funny, I turn 35 Sunday and have been on here since I was a young teen. I would watch and learn from the vets and catch up and read every thread on the weekends.

When I got back into competing again at 30 I saw less vets were posting. I thought “man this place isn’t what is used to be with all the serious guys posting and keeping it real.”

Then it hit me like a dumbass- that’s because it was my role and time to pay it forward. 😂 If I can help guys on here half as much as the vets and this place has and did me for this sport that’s a win in my book.

Ps. I hate my long ass post. LOL
It’s a new concept for people to dislike reading long posts on a literal text forum. This stuff stems from a lack of attention span and intelligence - it’s nothing to do with the quantity of words. People want things shortened and oversimplified because they are literally mentally challenged.
Lots of irony here and emotion here.

Who claimed oats were a nutritional powerhouse? However oats are an extremely healthy carb source.

One day if I have digestive issues or become extremely sick?
Oh like when I had to have my gallbladder removed because it wasn’t working. When I was diagnosed with Crohn’s disease. When I had to have a heart ablation because of wolf parkinson white syndrome that was so severe it caused me to have a heart attack? When I was diagnosed igan kidney disease? Or how about pancreatitis?

There is no harm from oats for 99.9% of people.

Yeah we all know google is in cahoots with the evil masterminds of Quaker Oats. It’s funny when people can’t actually refute something they fall back on “Google the biased search engine”.

You claim you don’t get your information from YouTube but you’re spouting the same nonsense as a Paul saladino, or the old crack pot Paul Chek.
I don’t doubt that it’s common for you to pull things out of the top of your head and other places 😉

Don’t forget to use common sense, and also don’t forget to actually understand how things work in the human body.

You can rationalize anything you want even if it’s utter nonsense and a complete misunderstanding
I've not watched any of the youtube links you sent but I went on your profile and I see you are a big liar layne norton fanboy and you need to get his cock out of your mouth.
Its obvious your entire account is a TROLL account. You're not serious, you're not a bodybuilder. Enjoy the mental masturbation and playing pretend, If that's what you're into.

Grains are not healthy in general it doesn't matter who you are or what predisposed condition you have - you're literally a walking example of somebody who does not know how to eat healthy because you have been sicker than almost everybody here. My first post I even wrote 'I'm personally not a fan' (of Oats) I do not care what any of you consume, again; you're all grown men you decide for yourself. I don't watch youtubers, you're the one name dropping like a fanboy. Look at your post history you are genuinely illiterate - I don't believe you have a greater understanding of human physiology than I do. If you want to debate on LIVE, where you cant listen to your youtubers or google searches - we can CALL each other but otherwise, just relax and move on. I don't understand why you are showcasing your autism to me. I'll reiterate for you once more, I believe they are a 'GREAT CARB SOURCE' for bodybuilding they are not a great source of MINERALS (If you don't realise I've replied to several people on the topic, its not just you so keep up). IF you want to eat them, I PERSONALLY am not a fan. I listed several reasons why, none of which are invalid just because YOU feel them to be.

People are already sick of this topic on here, that you are dragging on because you're a salty old man troll with a broken heart 💔

Here you go, nothing of substance. You just can’t fucking quit. Why the fuck are you here? You contribute nothing and make childish quips. Don’t sent me any more DMs about your feelings getting hurt. Act like a man you little shit or get lost.

Pure curiosity-

1. Why EQ higher than Test?
2. Why bloods done twice monthly? Are you actively trying to get something back in line or a health issue?

Understand if you don’t want to answer #2.

As far as the ratio of test to eq I get no negative effects and I just really like eq.

The reason for the frequent bloodwork is the health issues.
I’ve got 5 different drs monitoring different things. The biggest one is the igan. My nephrologist is monitoring it very closely. She wants to be able to catch it if things stop improving or get worse.

As far as the ratio of test to eq I get no negative effects and I just really like eq.

The reason for the frequent bloodwork is the health issues.
I’ve got 5 different drs monitoring different things. The biggest one is the igan. My nephrologist is monitoring it very closely. She wants to be able to catch it if things stop improving or get worse.
Makes sense. Apologies if I missed the health issues in another thread as I haven’t been as deep in them the last week or two.

I love EQ as everyone knows on here so if it’s working def stick with it!

Here you go, nothing of substance. You just can’t fucking quit. Why the fuck are you here? You contribute nothing and make childish quips. Don’t sent me any more DMs about your feelings getting hurt. Act like a man you little shit or get lost.
I understand why you feel that way and will take your perspective into consideration. Hope you enjoy your weekend, sir. 👍

Supplements:

Meds:

Lets see it, I wanna compare your 750eq/500test to my TRT cruise physique. These are your low dosages so I'm not expecting the world, surely you have pics of the glory days though for us too. Really interested in you my friend, Im a BIG fan. Hang in there buddy :giggle:

It’s a new concept for people to dislike reading long posts on a literal text forum. This stuff stems from a lack of attention span and intelligence - it’s nothing to do with the quantity of words. People want things shortened and oversimplified because they are literally mentally challenged.

I've not watched any of the youtube links you sent but I went on your profile and I see you are a big liar layne norton fanboy and you need to get his cock out of your mouth.
Its obvious your entire account is a TROLL account. You're not serious, you're not a bodybuilder. Enjoy the mental masturbation and playing pretend, If that's what you're into.

Grains are not healthy in general it doesn't matter who you are or what predisposed condition you have - you're literally a walking example of somebody who does not know how to eat healthy because you have been sicker than almost everybody here. My first post I even wrote 'I'm personally not a fan' (of Oats) I do not care what any of you consume, again; you're all grown men you decide for yourself. I don't watch youtubers, you're the one name dropping like a fanboy. Look at your post history you are genuinely illiterate - I don't believe you have a greater understanding of human physiology than I do. If you want to debate on LIVE, where you cant listen to your youtubers or google searches - we can CALL each other but otherwise, just relax and move on. I don't understand why you are showcasing your autism to me. I'll reiterate for you once more, I believe they are a 'GREAT CARB SOURCE' for bodybuilding they are not a great source of MINERALS (If you don't realise I've replied to several people on the topic, its not just you so keep up). IF you want to eat them, I PERSONALLY am not a fan. I listed several reasons why, none of which are invalid just because YOU feel them to be.

People are already sick of this topic on here, that you are dragging on because you're a salty old man troll with a broken heart 💔
I’m the troll? Read your own posts. I didn’t post a YouTube video in this thread.

I was born with wolf parkinson white syndrome and igan is an autoimmune disease. Neither of these have anything to do with my lifestyle or choices.

I’m just responding to you, you’re the one dragging it out because you’re oddly emotionally invested.

Im illiterate? Okay.

Your reasons are a failure to understand much of anything.

Grains in general are very healthy.

I like Layne yes but I’m not a fan boy.

Everyone of your posts sound like something I’d read on Reddit.
You truly sound unhinged.
Lets see it, I wanna compare your 750eq/500test to my TRT cruise physique. These are your low dosages so I'm not expecting the world, surely you have pics of the glory days though for us too. Really interested in you my friend, Im a BIG fan. Hang in there buddy :giggle:

Ok

Attachments

• IMG_9287.jpeg
    IMG_9287.jpeg
    112.2 KB · Views: 94
I’m the troll? Read your own posts. I didn’t post a YouTube video in this thread.

I was born with wolf parkinson white syndrome and igan is an autoimmune disease. Neither of these have anything to do with my lifestyle or choices.

I’m just responding to you, you’re the one dragging it out because you’re oddly emotionally invested.

Im illiterate? Okay.

Ok
I just love it when guys actually post up pics on here. Think we are finally making progress. 😎

Im illiterate? Okay.

Ok
I don't mean your favourite picture, go to the mirror and snap a spoon pic or a fork. I will literally apologise for the trouble

Im illiterate? Okay.

Ok
You look great, wouldn’t have guessed you had any diseases holding you back. 💪

You look great, wouldn’t have guessed you had any diseases holding you back. 💪
Lets not be so quick to just trust this dude, how many people have posted other peoples pics and none had to be that impressive either. He can prove it as with anyone else. I asked for the 750 test and EQ cycle - one picture was posted, im assuming there must be more pics from the glory days; this is the test/eq low dose blast AFTER all the surgeries and whatever isn't it? If that's the case you were obviously a monster before @IntenseVolume

It’s funny, I turn 35 Sunday and have been on here since I was a young teen. I would watch and learn from the vets and catch up and read every thread on the weekends.

When I got back into competing again at 30 I saw less vets were posting. I thought “man this place isn’t what is used to be with all the serious guys posting and keeping it real.”

Then it hit me like a dumbass- that’s because it was my role and time to pay it forward. 😂 If I can help guys on here half as much as the vets and this place has and did me for this sport that’s a win in my book.

Ps. I hate my long ass post. LOL
I wss just kidding with you brother. I appreciate reading your post.your a good brother and you do help a bunch of guys here. It is true I've been here longer than I can remember about many good vets have disappeared. Some unfortunately have passed away. But again im busting your shops yourva good dude.keep posting

Well the phytic acid ensures you absorb hardly any of those minerals, it’s just a carb source - not a super nutrient dense food on anything other than paper. What foods state they contain and what is actually bioavailable in reality are two different things. I'm forced to agree to the second half, almost anything will taste great with honey and cinnamon in the mix (y)
all the human randomized control trials show that people who eat oatmeal are healthier than people who don’t and have a lower risk of heart disease. The outcome is what we should care about, rather than the mechanism. I’m aware of the people who confidently look into a camera and say oatmeal is bad for us and they sound believable so I understand why people believe them. They are wrong though.

all the human randomized control trials show that people who eat oatmeal are healthier than people who don’t and have a lower risk of heart disease. The outcome is what we should care about, rather than the mechanism. I’m aware of the people who confidently look into a camera and say oatmeal is bad for us and they sound believable so I understand why people believe them. They are wrong though.
I’m going to pull a @slesh here.

Anyone who says oatmeal is bad for you is retarded. 🤷‍♂️

As someone who actually studies human nutrition and food sciences, these influencers on YouTube need to chill TF out with their clickbait.

Now back to high dosages please. 🙏

I’m going to pull a @slesh here.

Anyone who says oatmeal is bad for you is retarded. 🤷‍♂️

As someone who actually studies human nutrition and food sciences, these influencers on YouTube need to chill TF out with their clickbait.

Now back to high dosages please. 🙏
What do you consider a high dose of oatmeal? 🤣

I actually don’t eat it because it sits too heavy in my stomach, I like food that digests quicker.

High doses… what I’m learning right now is that Just pushing the test right now and not adding in anything else has my bloodwork looking better than if I were to use the same total mg of various compounds. Im going to keep pushing the doses as I stall instead of adding in other compounds, at least until it stops making a meaningful impact or sides creep up. Remember that rash we were talking about, turned out it was from nebivolol so I had to drop it. I’m giving Telmisartan a go when it lands, hopefully it’ll do the job without need a CCB.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member