over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What’s your gh dosage ?

That's pretty similar to me. Although I can usually get away with 1-2 days of higher carbs hence the CKD, but if I go too long I get that fatigued feeling.

Yeah maybe TKD would be a better shout if you can handle small amounts, or perhaps your body will adapt in time. How long have you been doing the higher carb approach?

I know from my own experience I can usually adapt back to a higher carb diet pretty well after a while, the body does need an adaptation period in my case.
How strict are you? <30g on the low days?
Have you tried TKD?

Done high carb for years, I don't think I ever played with LC for anything longer than a few weeks during cuts.
I think I miiight be able to do with CKD if I go low carb long enough, cause I remember cheats used to give a boost when I was younger, less so with a controlled HCLF refeed like 800g carb and 30g fat I'm terrible the next day.

Always UGL
As for the other part here is the interesting question is the fullness from the carb loading or from the extra GH??
Yes I was "slightly" leaner/dryer in 2013....but again dryer due to peak week or less GH? 🤷🏿
bboy you can kill me after I ask cuz I know over the billion posts you have, you answered.. When did you take your gh?

bboy you can kill me after I ask cuz I know over the billion posts you have, you answered.. When did you take your gh?
1/2 the dose mid morning and 1/2 the dose before bed.
So 10iu = 5iu mid morning and 5iu before bed. Nothing special, I just believe in getting it in when you can and just be consistent.

1/2 the dose mid morning and 1/2 the dose before bed.
So 10iu = 5iu mid morning and 5iu before bed. Nothing special, I just believe in getting it in when you can and just be consistent.
ok ok gotcha. thank you for the inside bro

I did not

Unfortunately, yes, the tiredness is quite bad again and Im dropping the GH all together. again :(

I tried MWF and admin AM, PWO and night.

Perhaps GH is just not for me.

Unfortunately, yes, the tiredness is quite bad again and Im dropping the GH all together. again :(

I tried MWF and admin AM, PWO and night.

Perhaps GH is just not for me.
U gotta remember that people often experience more sides with generics, especially more water retention than pharma.
And different pharma brands have different effects. Some companies make gh for muscle wasting, others for children with growth deficiencies, others for aids patients etc.... thats why people who use pharma prefer say humatrope than genotropin when prepping. That was an example but u get the idea.

Supplement with T3? If so, what dosage?

Usually, GH will drop your T4 because it increase T4 to T3 conversion. So T4 is generally what you need, but getting labs first is ideal so you can confirm this is an issue. For some guys with sluggish thyroid, HGH will push them into the hypo territory. Free T4 under 1.2 ng/dL usually. Generally, something like 25-50 mcg is enough for mild cases, it depends on the labs.

T4. Start off with 50mcg and do bloodwork after a few weeks.

Apologies, I completely missed the dose information! Thank you.

I just got my A1C level back and it's the highest it's been in 10 years at 5.6. It was 5.2 last time and 4.8 the time before. I'm on 1.6iu HGH per day so I'm surprised this dose has this much of an effect. I'm going to take 1500mg berberine again to bring it down and lower my dose back down to 1iu per day. Kind of annoying. The rest of my labs were good.

I just got my A1C level back and it's the highest it's been in 10 years at 5.6. It was 5.2 last time and 4.8 the time before. I'm on 1.6iu HGH per day so I'm surprised this dose has this much of an effect. I'm going to take 1500mg berberine again to bring it down and lower my dose back down to 1iu per day. Kind of annoying. The rest of my labs were good.
Jesus! Are you sure that’s the cause?

Jesus! Are you sure that’s the cause?
No I’m not. I also think it’s plausible that discontinuing DHEA supplementation may have contributed. I had my DHEA-S level checked and it was only 104. Low DHEA can lead to increased insulin sensitivity. Needless to say, I’m back on 50mg DHEA now. I also just increased Acarbose to 200mg per day. Oddly, my fasted insulin was only 3.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131