over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH Dosing relative to AAS dosage.

bigzzz

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
I saw a video of Vigorous Steve where he recommends 1iu of GH per 250mg of AAS.

No idea how he came to this number, but do you have a specific ratio of GH:AAS? If so, how did you come up with this(coaches etc.)?

no one serious really converts how much iu GH into how many mg of AAS most use as much gh as they can afford or as much as they can withstand without side effects - the same as with AAS

but it does not change the fact that the more gear, gh, insulin, the bigger we will be

I saw a video of Vigorous Steve where he recommends 1iu of GH per 250mg of AAS.

No idea how he came to this number, but do you have a specific ratio of GH:AAS? If so, how did you come up with this(coaches etc.)?
Its just his idea, if you listended to the podcast he called it "Stevescience" and said its just like he likes nogthing else..

RhGH dose titration is based on body surface area (m²) such that larger individuals need more to elicit the same changes to IGF-I as smaller individuals. Simple.

If what Steve said made any sense, then 2 IU/500 mg Tren would be comparable in changes to total body size as 2 IU/500 mg Test.

Since Test increases GH response (the increase to serum IGF-I vis-a-vis rhGH) & Tren reduces it (systemically; but not locally/intramuscularly), this just constitutes more low quality infotainment from VigorouthTheve.

So 2 grams a week would be 8 iu a day. That seems like a close approximation of the average serious competitor. But WTF do I know. Personally, i think we are all pretty different. Some guys are naturally IGF-1 in the 400s. Some are in the 100s. Adding some number of iu to both those people is probably going to be a different effect.

So 2 grams a week would be 8 iu a day. That seems like a close approximation of the average serious competitor. But WTF do I know. Personally, i think we are all pretty different. Some guys are naturally IGF-1 in the 400s. Some are in the 100s. Adding some number of iu to both those people is probably going to be a different effect.
Sorry bro, I accidentally responded to you.

Assuming that Steve inductively came to this ratio (usually broscience, ratios) based on observation of what is commonly done, then this is just a trite, sciency-sounding rule (ratio broscience never disappoints) based on weak inferences (e.g., that what is already done is self-evidently best).

What if the reason bodybuilders generally fit this general rule is for the very fact that they just simply repeat what others do?

What if this apparent relationship between rhGH & AAS doses is due to a totally unrelated factor, like willingness to pay, reflecting the practice of simply blasting as much rhGH & AAS as one can afford so long as they can tolerate it?

Do either of these instances support an actual GH/AAS dose ratio? Or do they break down for all the same reasons as epidemiological/observational data (missing third/causal factor, etc.)?

I would say that for most, 2 to 10ius would be enough, just depends on what you can afford and tolerate, supposedly Branch once said that he wouldn't mind if he didn't have access to aas as long as he could do 10ius of GH that he would be happy with that

Assuming that Steve inductively came to this ratio (usually broscience, ratios) based on observation of what is commonly done, then this is just a trite, sciency-sounding rule (ratio broscience never disappoints) based on weak inferences (e.g., that what is already done is self-evidently best).

What if the reason bodybuilders generally fit this general rule is for the very fact that they just simply repeat what others do?

What if this apparent relationship between rhGH & AAS doses is due to a totally unrelated factor, like willingness to pay, reflecting the practice of simply blasting as much rhGH & AAS as one can afford so long as they can tolerate it?

Do either of these instances support an actual GH/AAS dose ratio? Or do they break down for all the same reasons as epidemiological/observational data (missing third/causal factor, etc.)?

Glad to see you posting... even if only to call out stupid sh** lol

/ass kissing

I’m only taking 150mg of test right now with 3.33iu’s of gh and dropping fat like crazy.

The results seem exactly the same as this dose of gh with around 300mg test a few months ago, other than the added fullness of more test.

I’m only taking 150mg of test right now with 3.33iu’s of gh and dropping fat like crazy.

The results seem exactly the same as this dose of gh with around 300mg test a few months ago, other than the added fullness of more test.

Is that just one dose? Timing?

Steve was obviously just giving a rough guide and not attempting to provide some sort of scientific rule

Last edited by a moderator:
1iu to 250mg seems fair especially for guys staying low, like 250-750mg, who just want to be healthy and look good, with little no any health risks.

For guys trying to be massive, I'd say first get your AAS jacked as high as you can tolerate, and only then consider adding in some GH. Personally I think GH at low doses is nice for helping keep and get lean, but as far as getting jacked goes, it isn't anywhere near as effective as AAS, and it comes with much more severe heart risks with regards enlarged heart, LVH/CHF, high blood pressure.

Sun Tzu.

I had success with this yesterday actually :)

I came for the VigorouthThevie stupidity, but will stay for the hostility. I do enjoy when miffed bodybuilders so underestimate the level and extent of hatred on which I can sustain myself... like jet fuel.

Lol, I'll take it.

1iu to 250mg seems fair especially for guys staying low, like 250-750mg, who just want to be healthy and look good, with little no any health risks.

For guys trying to be massive, I'd say first get your AAS jacked as high as you can tolerate, and only then consider adding in some GH. Personally I think GH at low doses is nice for helping keep and get lean, but as far as getting jacked goes, it isn't anywhere near as effective as AAS, and it comes with much more severe heart risks with regards enlarged heart, LVH/CHF, high blood pressure.
In my opinion you are totally wrong lol.

You are saying AAS has less health risk than some GH?

Vise versa.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity