over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH Dosing relative to AAS dosage.

I saw a video of Vigorous Steve where he recommends 1iu of GH per 250mg of AAS.

No idea how he came to this number, but do you have a specific ratio of GH:AAS? If so, how did you come up with this(coaches etc.)?

I saw that video also. I have mixed feelings on V.S. He does have some decent info at times. It’s probably just an arbitrary number he came up with from his years of being a BB and a coach.
In my opinion you are totally wrong lol.

You are saying AAS has less health risk than some GH?

Vise versa.

I wonder hypothetically…..if a low does tren in the background makes higher GH doses “healthier”……

Lowered systemic IGF…..high IGF is bad for living to 100….per rhesus monkey studies….increase IGF intra cellular in muscle cells (where we all want the IGF to go)….increases insulin sensitivity (good because hgh does the opposite….

Idk I’m just typing while I enjoy my pre poop coffee.

I saw that video also. I have mixed feelings on V.S. He does have some decent info at times. It’s probably just an arbitrary number he came up with from his years of being a BB and a coach.

I wonder hypothetically…..if a low does tren in the background makes higher GH doses “healthier”……

Lowered systemic IGF…..high IGF is bad for living to 100….per rhesus monkey studies….increase IGF intra cellular in muscle cells (where we all want the IGF to go)….increases insulin sensitivity (good because hgh does the opposite….

Is it actually high IGF? Or is the IGF a correlation to just being a bigger creature (human, monkey, etc)?

Good thinking, I have thought about this too. One counterpoint would be that IGF-I tends to counterbalance (complementary functions) GH's deleterious effects (e.g., hyperglycemia). I don't know the answer. But I believe that you should weigh Tren's particular cardiac harms by MR antagonism & antiglucocorticoid effects far more heavily as a risk factor (unhealthy) vs. IGF-I.

Not at all. I’ve gone up to 10iu’s all at once in the morning and had no fatigue then either. I was also on tren that time though. This was all on TP’s greys btw

Damn. 2 IU of Greys at night and Im still tired the next morning. Good for you.

Good thinking, I have thought about this too. One counterpoint would be that IGF-I tends to counterbalance (complementary functions) GH's deleterious effects (e.g., hyperglycemia). I don't know the answer. But I believe that you should weigh Tren's particular cardiac harms by MR antagonism & antiglucocorticoid effects far more heavily as a risk factor (unhealthy) vs. IGF-I.

definitely “more healthy” is not a good term….maybe particular side effect mitigation “glucose incursions”
Is it actually high IGF? Or is the IGF a correlation to just being a bigger creature (human, monkey, etc)?

Well those with gigantism don’t live long….idk. Good question.

But in the monkey studies, basically they lived in a caloric restriction diet, lowering IGF. But also….is it lower IGF, or just less food and lower bodyweight? 🤷‍♂️

definitely “more healthy” is not a good term….maybe particular side effect mitigation “glucose incursions”

Well those with gigantism don’t live long….idk. Good question.

But in the monkey studies, basically they lived in a caloric restriction diet, lowering IGF. But also….is it lower IGF, or just less food and lower bodyweight? 🤷‍♂️
Yeah I certainly don't know, but it's something I had wondered when the subject comes up. There may not be a practical difference though.

In my opinion you are totally wrong lol.

You are saying AAS has less health risk than some GH?

Vise versa.
Low doses of either are not a problem

High doses of AAS are dangerous but necessary if you want to be massive

High doses of GH is pointless unless you are using high doses of AAS but if you are using high doses of AAS then high doses of GH becomes extremely dangerous

In isolation, high doses GH alone by itself, vs. high doses AAS alone by itself, of course, the GH will be safer. But the GH is also pretty much pointless when used that way.

It only makes sense to use high doses of GH if you are already using high doses of AAS, and at that point, yes, it's the high dose GH that will be more dangerous than the high dose AAS.

This is based primarily on my own experience with the two.

Low doses of either are not a problem

High doses of AAS are dangerous but necessary if you want to be massive

High doses of GH is pointless unless you are using high doses of AAS but if you are using high doses of AAS then high doses of GH becomes extremely dangerous

In isolation, high doses GH alone by itself, vs. high doses AAS alone by itself, of course, the GH will be safer. But the GH is also pretty much pointless when used that way.

It only makes sense to use high doses of GH if you are already using high doses of AAS, and at that point, yes, it's the high dose GH that will be more dangerous than the high dose AAS.

This is based primarily on my own experience with the two.

Mmmmm I see what you’re trying to say but it doesn’t really make sense??

You’re saying GH in high dose in itself isn’t dangerous but when coupled together with high dose AAS then the GH is more dangerous?

If high dose GH by itself or with TRT isn’t that dangerous

If high dose AAS is pretty damn dangerous for most

Then if you put both together in high doses I’d just say that the AAS is probably what contributes to most of the damage; high blood pressure probably being a contributor from both of them as it can happen with really high doses HGH and water retention for some, but high RBC, LVH/CHF, skewed lipids and plaque build up, heart disease, kidney failure/issues, liver issues etc I would absolutely attribute more to high doses of AAS, particularly Tren and Orals than anything else.. Couple that with mountains of food and extreme bodyweight then of course that’s a recipe for disaster.

You admittedly in your situation where you had CHF (if I recall everything correctly) were taking 45+iu of GH per day, over 1g Tren per week, and a total of like 3-4g AAS per week for almost a year straight.. Right?

And when people tried giving you conservative advice on it to back things off for a bit you said your goal was trying to get as big/shredded as possible as fast as possible and you were trying to off a long lay off of some sort, so you were also eating an enormous amount of food and you had gained like 50lbs+ in like 9 months??

I could be off on some of that but just going by memory..

You also said you were diagnosed with the CHF by accident, that you were getting checked out for something completely unrelated..

I know you’ve backed way off since then and hopefully have gotten everything under control and have been checked out since and everything has reversed but your statement is about your own very extreme situation where you took extreme measures..

Final thought; I wouldn’t say high dose GH in the absence of high dose AAS is pointless as @slesh has previously proven otherwise.. He was taking like 15-30iu GH a day on like 200mg Test per week and looked amazing..

I don’t know how far or in depth he’s checked on his health but I assume he’s perfectly healthy after that stint which he did for close to a year I think.. Maybe he can chime in with more details..

BigZZZ. I won't give you shit for posting another thread. But I'm not sure if you've ever posted your stats, current level, years training, past dosages/experience, or where you want to get to.

To not overcomplicate things. If you're "serious" but not trying to compete nationally or anything just make it simple- 2iu GH while cruising, 4-5iu while on a blast.

For most on here this would be sufficient. But if you re trying to be a monster or compete at a high level then you's have to bump those numbers up!!

You’re saying GH in high dose in itself isn’t dangerous but when coupled together with high dose AAS then the GH is more dangerous?

Then if you put both together in high doses I’d just say that the AAS is probably what contributes to most of the damage; high blood pressure probably being a contributor from both of them as it can happen with really high doses HGH and water retention for some, but high RBC, LVH/CHF, skewed lipids and plaque build up, heart disease, kidney failure/issues, liver issues etc I would absolutely attribute more to high doses of AAS, particularly Tren and Orals than anything else.. Couple that with mountains of food and extreme bodyweight then of course that’s a recipe for disaster.

You admittedly in your situation where you had CHF (if I recall everything correctly) were taking 45+iu of GH per day, over 1g Tren per week, and a total of like 3-4g AAS per week for almost a year straight.. Right?

And when people tried giving you conservative advice on it to back things off for a bit you said your goal was trying to get as big/shredded as possible as fast as possible and you were trying to off a long lay off of some sort, so you were also eating an enormous amount of food and you had gained like 50lbs+ in like 9 months??

You also said you were diagnosed with the CHF by accident, that you were getting checked out for something completely unrelated..

I know you’ve backed way off since then and hopefully have gotten everything under control and have been checked out since and everything has reversed but your statement is about your own very extreme situation where you took extreme measures..

Final thought; I wouldn’t say high dose GH in the absence of high dose AAS is pointless as @slesh has previously proven otherwise.. He was taking like 15-30iu GH a day on like 200mg Test per week and looked amazing..

I don’t know how far or in depth he’s checked on his health but I assume he’s perfectly healthy after that stint which he did for close to a year I think.. Maybe he can chime in with more details..

I started using PEDS for the first time in 8 years in late February 2019. I started out using just a couple tabs of superdrol and anadrol, oral only cycle, nothing else. Most of the spring/summer I was using 600mg Tren e per week, nothing else. At the start of the Fall I began experimenting with large doses of GH. I tried to use large doses of Tren but was unable to eat so that lasted all but 4-5 days. When I had CHF it was Christmas, and I had been using around 1500mg Deca per week along with around 45iu GH per day.

I hadn't even been on a whole year, let alone using the doses and drugs you described for over a year.

It was through that experience that I realized I was unerdosing the AAS and overdosing the GH. I could have benefitted from doing more than 1500mg AAS, but already at 10-15iu per day GH I had pretty much maxed out anything I could get from GH.

Enough about me.

Let's start over.

Mega doses of AAS are very dangerous. However, they are necessary if you want to get truly big.

Mega doses of GH is stupid and pointless unless you are already using mega doses of AAS.

At that point, the mega doses of GH are going to be much more detrimental to your health than the mega doses of AAS are.

Makes absolutely no sense. He thinks that because he gave himself heart failure while blasting stupid doses across the board for his size that rhGH is more dangerous than AAS, despite all evidence to the contrary, because "his experience, bro."

What dose are you thinking here?

Makes absolutely no sense. He thinks that because he gave himself heart failure while blasting stupid doses across the board for his size that rhGH is more dangerous than AAS, despite all evidence to the contrary, because "his experience, bro."
As compared with a guy whose never actually used GH, never made any changes to his body to speak of, has no training in endocrinology or any related medical or scientific field, thinks he understands the science because he's read a few studies on pubmed, and passes himself off as a guru charging other people money for his advice on a subject he really has no tucking clue what he is talking about,

Yeah, I'll take my experience.

I mean anyone who writes rHGH instead of GH is broadcasting to the world that they are trying to appear intelligent

This guy is a fucking joke and should have been censored a long time ago when he started messaging members asking for money

I saw a video of Vigorous Steve where he recommends 1iu of GH per 250mg of AAS.

No idea how he came to this number, but do you have a specific ratio of GH:AAS? If so, how did you come up with this(coaches etc.)?
Man I swear these internet “gurus” are all the time coming up with some bullshit that that makes no sense for views

BigZZZ. I won't give you shit for posting another thread. But I'm not sure if you've ever posted your stats, current level, years training, past dosages/experience, or where you want to get to.

To not overcomplicate things. If you're "serious" but not trying to compete nationally or anything just make it simple- 2iu GH while cruising, 4-5iu while on a blast.

For most on here this would be sufficient. But if you re trying to be a monster or compete at a high level then you's have to bump those numbers up!!
Hey mate,

No problem, just found it interesting and no idea how he came up with it. To answer you, I am training for around 14 years, and did strongman comps at the highest national level. Lost weight since then and I am now around 6'1 @235lbs(+/- 12%). For now I just want to grow a bit and enjoy life, no specific goals just looking to learn more and more.

There is an older study showing the difference in heart weight from steroid user vs steroid and GH users and the difference is alot, im lookin for the study atm.

As compared with a guy whose never actually used GH, never made any changes to his body to speak of, has no training in endocrinology or any related medical or scientific field, thinks he understands the science because he's read a few studies on pubmed, and passes himself off as a guru charging other people money for his advice on a subject he really has no tucking clue what he is talking about,

Yeah, I'll take my experience.
You "broadcasting" how much you know about shit you cannot know, is quite revealing. 10/10 cocksuredness.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131