advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does your leg size match your AAS dosage?

Your not hijacking nothing bro, post it up, i worked with George years ago when I was an optimum nutrition sponsored athlete (,George was also).
Post it
In that case, based off of memory;

20 ish weeks out
Food;
1. 4 eggs, 4 egg whites, 1 C oats dry, 2 slices wheat toast, 1T jam
2. 8oz steak, large potato
3. 50g whey
4. 8oz chicken, 1C rice
5. 8oz chicken, 2C rice
Train with Gatorade
6. Hydro whey immediately post. Then carb drink with creatine etc.
7. 8 egg whites, 1/2C oats

Training
M-Back (24-28 sets mostly compound movements), abs
T-Chest (16-20 sets), calves
W-Arms (16 sets bi’s, 16 sets tri’s)
Th-Delts (12-16 sets), Traps (8-12 sets)
F-Legs, (24-28 sets)
Sat/Sun rest
No cardio

Supps
1 sust, eod
1 Deca eod
50 mg dbol ED (roughly weeks 16-12)
4iu gh ed

12 ish weeks out
8 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 1C oats
8oz chicken, 1C rice
50g whey
8oz tilapia, 1C rice
8oz chicken, 1 C rice
Water during training
50g Hydro whey post workout
8oz egg white, salad, 1T olive oil

Supps
1 prop eod
1 Eq eod

Around 6 weeks out this switched to
1 prop eod
1 tren eod
1 mast eod
40mg var split am/pm
20mcg clen and 25mcg t3 pre cardio
Arimidex started eod

Cardio started 12 ish weeks out and increased from 25m x 4 days fasted up to 40m x 7 days fasted. 140-150bpm.

3-4 weeks out we depleted for 1 week.
Last 1-2 weeks everything changed.

This is a very rough blueprint. Again, not from Farah directly but one of his IFBB Pros. Also, the pic I posted was not a result from this or Hany’s guys program. It was a show I did subsequently years later without a coach, post Dad bod.

5ft10 172lbs got it, thanks

Those are good wheels for someone that is 5'10 and only 172lbs....wow!
People often say i dont look that low weight hahaha thanks b-boy!!! i want to grow alot this year and will do, my classic cap is like, 210

In that case, based off of memory;

20 ish weeks out
Food;
1. 4 eggs, 4 egg whites, 1 C oats dry, 2 slices wheat toast, 1T jam
2. 8oz steak, large potato
3. 50g whey
4. 8oz chicken, 1C rice
5. 8oz chicken, 2C rice
Train with Gatorade
6. Hydro whey immediately post. Then carb drink with creatine etc.
7. 8 egg whites, 1/2C oats

Training
M-Back (24-28 sets mostly compound movements), abs
T-Chest (16-20 sets), calves
W-Arms (16 sets bi’s, 16 sets tri’s)
Th-Delts (12-16 sets), Traps (8-12 sets)
F-Legs, (24-28 sets)
Sat/Sun rest
No cardio

Supps
1 sust, eod
1 Deca eod
50 mg dbol ED (roughly weeks 16-12)
4iu gh ed

12 ish weeks out
8 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 1C oats
8oz chicken, 1C rice
50g whey
8oz tilapia, 1C rice
8oz chicken, 1 C rice
Water during training
50g Hydro whey post workout
8oz egg white, salad, 1T olive oil

Supps
1 prop eod
1 Eq eod

Around 6 weeks out this switched to
1 prop eod
1 tren eod
1 mast eod
40mg var split am/pm
20mcg clen and 25mcg t3 pre cardio
Arimidex started eod

Cardio started 12 ish weeks out and increased from 25m x 4 days fasted up to 40m x 7 days fasted. 140-150bpm.

3-4 weeks out we depleted for 1 week.
Last 1-2 weeks everything changed.

This is a very rough blueprint. Again, not from Farah directly but one of his IFBB Pros. Also, the pic I posted was not a result from this or Hany’s guys program. It was a show I did subsequently years later without a coach, post Dad bod.
Yep that sounds like one of Farah’s plans, mine was similar except carb sources was white rice and sweet potatoes, 1 white potatoe and beef meal. Beginning of diet I was eating about a half an avacado a day then cut to half then cut out of diet. George's gear program now looking back was very conservative but was more than what I had been using at the time. I carb loaded on a shit load of white rice last few days before the show. Cardio was moderate amount IMO.

People often say i dont look that low weight hahaha thanks b-boy!!! i want to grow alot this year and will do, my classic cap is like, 210
210? Damn that's a lot of room to grow into that class, that's good. Imagine those legs at 190+lbs ripped!!!!!

210? Damn that's a lot of room to grow into that class, that's good. Imagine those legs at 190+lbs ripped!!!!!
My first and last competition was at 154 in december 2021 i promised myself i wouldnt step on stage with at least 190 indeed ahahah it will take me years but i'm ok with it

Thighs are pretty symmetrical with my upper body. My arms suck and always have...over the las30 years, I have done pretty much every protocol for training known to man.

Currently working in a way I never have...stopping at 2-3 RPE and doing more volume/frequency. After watching a lot of Israetel, that is the one thing that I haven't tried.

My lower legs/calves? Nah...those things are a dumpster fire! They were once pretty decent, but I had a back injury about 12 years ago and in the ensuing years, the disc between my L5 and S1 has completely degenerated. And that's where the tibial nerve (which innervates the gastroc) exits the spinal cord. So over the last decade, I've watched the inner heads slowly atrophy to the point that they look like the punchline to a very, VERY bad joke.
By chance have you ever tried an EMS/muscle stim machine on them? I'm just spit balling here, but were you to have them contract due to the EMS, maybe combine with some BFR bands? I'm thinking forced contraction + BFR MAY at least get a pump going and perhaps slow the decline, maybe even grow back a little tissue? I would never suggest this as a primary means of stimulating growth or anything but if you can't get them to fire "organically" perhaps this might be better than nothing?????

What would help you improve your separation you feel ?
I’m thinking conditioning as much as anything. The skin seems pretty thin with very little fat but something must be hiding it. I don’t train them heavy anymore so it’s always higher reps mixed up with slower negatives and drop sets

I’m thinking conditioning as much as anything. The skin seems pretty thin with very little fat but something must be hiding it. I don’t train them heavy anymore so it’s always higher reps mixed up with slower negatives and drop sets

Ya interesting... @b-boy any other suggestions?

What would help you improve your separation you feel ?
It's a conditioning thing, separation comes with having lower bodyfat. Some people just hold fat differently than others.

By chance have you ever tried an EMS/muscle stim machine on them? I'm just spit balling here, but were you to have them contract due to the EMS, maybe combine with some BFR bands? I'm thinking forced contraction + BFR MAY at least get a pump going and perhaps slow the decline, maybe even grow back a little tissue? I would never suggest this as a primary means of stimulating growth or anything but if you can't get them to fire "organically" perhaps this might be better than nothing?????
I hadn’t considered stim, actually. Are you thinking with a tens unit or something different/stronger?

I hadn’t considered stim, actually. Are you thinking with a tens unit or something different/stronger?
I would imagine he is talking about something like the NEUBIE.

I think this could be beneficial to a lot of people and it feels within the spirit of this thread. Lets say for whatever reason your can't train with squats or deads, be it an injury or because your a weenie, what would be your recommended exercises? This is what I've been doing. Im not using very heavy weights at the moment, trying to get to 100% before really pushing it.

Leg Extensions (have to use extremely light weight at the moment)
Leg Curls
Leg Press (can't go below 90)
Seated and standing calf raises
Addcutor / Abductor machine
- belt squat
- trap bar deadlift, high handles
- GHR
- reverse sled drag

I would imagine he is talking about something like the NEUBIE.
I was online to see where there are any of those around here. The closest one is a couple hours away…I’d love to try that, though!

I was online to see where there are any of those around here. The closest one is a couple hours away…I’d love to try that, though!

- belt squat
- trap bar deadlift, high handles
- GHR
- reverse sled drag
High rep Trap bar deadlifts absolutely smoke your legs , even the quads. I usually do them as the 2nd or 3rd exercise.

Couple points:
1. I have been doing leg curls first on leg day for YEARS (as long as I've known John) i give it credit for me not having knee pain even at 52yrs old
2. The last point John made was TRAIN HARD! I said earlier in this thread I believe there are usually 1 of two reasons people have weak legs and that is they have or had some type of injury that prevents them from training legs hard or they are just pussies and don't train legs hard because...well ITS HARD! lol 😆

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity