advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does your leg size match your AAS dosage?

I have a question for those with big legs or B-boy;

I’m 41, not aspiring to compete anymore (parent/spouse/work/law school take priority)but would love to build big legs if possible. What do you suggest? My home gym has free weight barbell, smith machine, extension/ham curls, can lunge w dumbbells.

Been off everything for 2-5-3 years. Very Recently started 250mg test/week. AM cardio x 25min. Bro split. Eating clean to get in shape but nothing extreme (3 meals and whey post workout).

Any recommendations? Volume? Supersets? Giant sets?
This is all so individual, do what works for you just be consistent and progressive with your nutrition, training, and supplements.
CONSISTENCY is key to really improving!

48 years old, 6'2", so I think I'm fairly okay at my doses.
Maybe...
Lol those long as quad muscles look like that of a 6'2 guy....damn

On a serious note do you think they are symmetrical with your upper body?

I imagine being tall and having such long limbs made it difficult to put size on your arms and legs, how did you train arms and legs?

Lol those long as quad muscles look like that of a 6'2 guy....damn

On a serious note do you think they are symmetrical with your upper body?

I imagine being tall and having such long limbs made it difficult to put size on your arms and legs, how did you train arms and legs?
Thighs are pretty symmetrical with my upper body. My arms suck and always have...over the las30 years, I have done pretty much every protocol for training known to man.

Currently working in a way I never have...stopping at 2-3 RPE and doing more volume/frequency. After watching a lot of Israetel, that is the one thing that I haven't tried.

My lower legs/calves? Nah...those things are a dumpster fire! They were once pretty decent, but I had a back injury about 12 years ago and in the ensuing years, the disc between my L5 and S1 has completely degenerated. And that's where the tibial nerve (which innervates the gastroc) exits the spinal cord. So over the last decade, I've watched the inner heads slowly atrophy to the point that they look like the punchline to a very, VERY bad joke.

Thighs are pretty symmetrical with my upper body. My arms suck and always have...over the las30 years, I have done pretty much every protocol for training known to man.

Currently working in a way I never have...stopping at 2-3 RPE and doing more volume/frequency. After watching a lot of Israetel, that is the one thing that I haven't tried.

My lower legs/calves? Nah...those things are a dumpster fire! They were once pretty decent, but I had a back injury about 12 years ago and in the ensuing years, the disc between my L5 and S1 has completely degenerated. And that's where the tibial nerve (which innervates the gastroc) exits the spinal cord. So over the last decade, I've watched the inner heads slowly atrophy to the point that they look like the punchline to a very, VERY bad joke.
My personal opinion is that limbs respond best to blood volume training...getting a good pump in them and trying to keep it there. Yes lots of volume, maybe a tad higher rep range or maybe something like FST training where you do a few heavy hard sets then an all out pump sets, anyways I think you are moving in the right direction (just my personal opinion).

Diet; oh yeah avocado with every meal (I could eat as much avocado as I wanted), this all changed 1 week out.

No wonder you weren't happy with your condition. That's a bizarre food to tell someone they can eat as much as they want with every meal when dieting down. It's loaded with calories. I don't think any food should be recommended that way (eat as much as you want) but I could understand someone saying that with lettuce or green beans or similar but definitely not avocado. Just adding I love avocado and it's a great food choice especially when dieting but portion sizes have to be controlled for obvious reasons.

Squating is the base of leg training for me
Low bar squatting maid the difference between my back hurting. Instead of the weighting shifting anterior posterior in my disks it was always on my back. Mars bar etc it kabuki might help

My personal opinion is that limbs respond best to blood volume training...getting a good pump in them and trying to keep it there. Yes lots of volume, maybe a tad higher rep range or maybe something like FST training where you do a few heavy hard sets then an all out pump sets, anyways I think you are moving in the right direction (just my personal opinion).
That’s exactly the conclusion I feel that I’m finally coming to with atm training.👍🏻

I have seen this too, even with successful competitors. From my personal experience, my triceps seem to suffer when P/P/L because by the time I get to them (after chest/shoulders) I am pretty spent. P/P/L is still my "go to" programming, but NOW in order to bring up triceps I don't think about structuring my workouts around body parts eg: chest exercises, then delts, then tris. Instead, I do it by compound lifts first (chest presses, shoulder press, dips, close grip smith press) followed by "isolation" exercises (flyes, lateral raise, pushdowns).
I put tris on leg day so each day just has two muscles. Like you I was to taxed by the time I hit my third muscle group

No wonder you weren't happy with your condition. That's a bizarre food to tell someone they can eat as much as they want with every meal when dieting down. It's loaded with calories. I don't think any food should be recommended that way (eat as much as you want) but I could understand someone saying that with lettuce or green beans or similar but definitely not avocado. Just adding I love avocado and it's a great food choice especially when dieting but portion sizes have to be controlled for obvious reasons.
Yeah this actually made me scratch my head. Makes no sense whatsoever.

Chilling on the couch watching the game last night , have leg day this morning after last night "feeding"
Current dose is 35mg test , 10mg mast per day , 4iu HGH

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240210_153155_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240210_153155_Facebook.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 62
Chilling on the couch watching the game last night , have leg day this morning after last night "feeding"
Current dose is 35mg test , 10mg mast per day , 4iu HGH
Those calves 😯🤯

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner