mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does your leg size match your AAS dosage?

Are you natural now?
He is in his 70's which is probably longer than 90% of this board will live. Shit I just hope to make it to my 70's let alone still have some decent muscle tissue left.

He is in his 70's which is probably longer than 90% of this board will live. Shit I just hope to make it to my 70's let alone still have some decent muscle tissue left.
what thought process drove you to say the part in bold

also what part of this is meant to be in reference to the question asked of him

It's called a joke. I thought that was obvious after what's been posted in the thread. Although I am not surprised someone took it seriously because many can't read humour. Do I need to explain (stating the obvious)... Emeric looks fantastic... he is really old... no one should have more muscle mass than he has at that age... I know what he takes because he has posted about it 100 times. Just a joke.

Although one thing I was going to comment on which I actually thought was in what world does Toney Freeman and Arnold not have good genetics :D

It's called a joke. I thought that was obvious after what's been posted in the thread. Although I am not surprised someone took it seriously because many can't read humour. Do I need to explain (stating the obvious)... Emeric looks fantastic... he is really old... no one should have more muscle mass than he has at that age... I know what he takes because he has posted about it 100 times. Just a joke.

Although one thing I was going to comment on which I actually thought was in what world does Toney Freeman and Arnold not have good genetics :D
The same one where I am natural. 😂 I was just honored to be compared to Arnold. lol

Toney just decided in the last 6 months to get back in the gym and do TRT. It was unreal to watch. It would take me years to do that IMO (change as fast as he did).

On the same token he also used to not take his trash to the road or have sex during the Olympia prep because it would throw off his plan.

Perfect example of genetics and insane discipline combined. Thats why he was a top placing Olympia contestant so many years.

Screwed genetically, I can build shoulders and back like no other but not legs. I was recovering from knee surgery and the ortho said look up "JC leg Cranks" and with that and training for a 10k actually put more meat on that the gym go figure.

Now I am putting legs on a 5 day rotation and the rest gets to fit in where it can. See how this goes.

Do my legs respond to a higher dose? Only a fraction of what my upper body does.
Are you screwed genetically or is it that you had an injury?
Like I said before it's usually because guys have had some type of knee or leg injury as to why their lower body is behind their upper, and then others it just that they are not willing to dig deep on leg days like they need to.

My legs still hold their size and shape and look "young". My upper body though - it has that disgusting old man look, creepy skin and all. Turning 50 in a couple of months and I am doing comp diet right now because I want to see for the last time in my life what I look like lean.
This fucking gorilla doesn't even have to work legs, da fuck...Fucking freakish calves and his quads are still ripped to shit and he's barely trained them at all in probably over a decade!

I've already had to switch shit up just to assure myself progress because I can't hang with his routine lol...And I'm not going to pretend I can cause won't help me in the long run. Fucking first day out here training with him and I couldn't breathe so bad I lost my shit and almost past out, no shit! Never felt that way in my life, not once...Of course up until that point I was smoking a pack of cigarettes per day but still!

Gym rats vs IFBB pros...There is no comparison.

My legs are ok and they will be only ok. Two hernias surgery (from squats)and completely damaged cartilage never operated. However i still train them as intensive as i can.

15mg test e/c blend 5-6 days a week
300mg carnitine 5-6 days a week
Puts me in the 900’s on blood test usually
Just a shade under 5-9 and currently 215lbs

Poundage has slowly fallen as injuries/nerve issues accumulate. Pretty big wgt deadlifter and squatter back in competitive days. Can’t dead anymore but still squat weekly 315-405 for good reps. The squat is by far my favorite movement.

Leg size has dwindled as poundage handled has decreased. I’d put my leg days up there as very high intensity but just fighting off mediocrity as I age.

Attachments

• IMG_0915.jpeg
    IMG_0915.jpeg
    69.4 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0914.jpeg
    IMG_0914.jpeg
    132.5 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_0909.jpeg
    IMG_0909.jpeg
    42 KB · Views: 83
Are you screwed genetically or is it that you had an injury?
Like I said before it's usually because guys have had some type of knee or leg injury as to why their lower body is behind their upper, and then others it just that they are not willing to dig deep on leg days like they need to.
Both. When I was 100% (in my 30's) healthy my legs were ok/decent it's just my upper body grow so easily. I had broken both ankles a few time but not a problem. Since then surgeries on both knees, but I can run a 10k pain free. But lifting traditionally like squats I feel stuff going on in them. Oddly seated squats feel fine. I need to think and learn outside the box of traditional weights. Extensions/curls are fine. I need a new set of tools

My legs are shit right now..but they are coming back.

To be fair, everything on me is shit right now lol

Both. When I was 100% (in my 30's) healthy my legs were ok/decent it's just my upper body grow so easily. I had broken both ankles a few time but not a problem. Since then surgeries on both knees, but I can run a 10k pain free. But lifting traditionally like squats I feel stuff going on in them. Oddly seated squats feel fine. I need to think and learn outside the box of traditional weights. Extensions/curls are fine. I need a new set of tools
Re:

My main takeaway from many on the board is this. Research and find exercises/equipment that fit your current physical abilities. I was stuck on the usual, but when I read posts from vets with knee injuries, I followed their advice.
One said he just did very light weight on leg pres but high reps until he rebuilt knee strength.
That's what I do these days. But I run a shit ton, so light weights for reps fit nicely with my other physical activities

Figured I’d throw my hat in the ring. In all sincerity I would say most likely not but 🤷‍♂️

Some great sets of long luscious legs in here - keep at it hombres!

Attachments

• IMG_5347.jpeg
    IMG_5347.jpeg
    73.3 KB · Views: 64
I do legs every day, in 2 ways, 2 days regular leg days, and rest of the days I do jump up on box and jump over obstacle, and 1 set 100 resp squat body weight. Even I train my legs brutal I still live the gym thinking that I could train harder, no meter how hard I train.

Supper sat with negative legg press

Attachments

• 279913525_317251970559485_8639035484327538940_n.jpg
    279913525_317251970559485_8639035484327538940_n.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 55
I just can`t figured out how to copy and past from Facebook the videos .

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2
NapsGear