advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does your leg size match your AAS dosage?

b-boy

IFBB Pro / Quadruple Featured Member/ Verified Cus
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
So let's see who is being honest with themselves....do you think your leg size matches the amount of juice your running?

I will be honest with you all I've noticed quite a few dudes with pretty decent juice dosages with really under developed legs....what's the problem here? Do you put more emphasis on cycles than training? We all know leg day is one of the most taxing training days.

Thoughts? Opinions?

At 47 I would say with the low doses I run I’m still balance. My quad are not as full anymore. But I also can’t load my back on squats like I used to. Belt squats really help but I can’t beat Father Time.
I know a lot of big leg guys that rarely barbell squat. I do however think barbell squats are an "overall" growth promoter but definitely not necessary.

So let's see who is being honest with themselves....do you think your leg size matches the amount of juice your running?

I will be honest with you all I've noticed quite a few dudes with pretty decent juice dosages with really under developed legs....what's the problem here? Do you put more emphasis on cycles than training? We all know leg day is one of the most taxing training days.

Thoughts? Opinions?

Most people just talk out there asses.. they come on here and pretend to be something they aren't

No. My legs were more proportional to my upper body when I was training legs with squats and deads. I've been dealing with hip issues and it's really limited what I can and can't do. Really it's just an excuse and I need to find a way to train around my weaknesses.

I know a lot of big leg guys that rarely barbell squat. I do however think barbell squats are an "overall" growth promoter but definitely not necessary.
Yes I agree. I can’t go over 275 due to back pain the following days. Form is still great too. Belt do a decent job, but just aren’t the same. And heavy leg presses give me awful hemorrhoids.. 🤦🏽‍♂️. I will keep doing everything I can though.👍🏽💪🏽

No. My legs were more proportional to my upper body when I was training legs with squats and deads. I've been dealing with hip issues and it's really limited what I can and can't do. Really it's just an excuse and I need to find a way to train around my weaknesses.
I just try to find anything I can to make my legs sore. Sometimes you just gotta get creative.👍🏽

@3BILLS do you think your leg size matches your AAS dosage? I don't remember you ever posting a pic of your legs? Your upper body is jacked!

I just try to find anything I can to make my legs sore. Sometimes you just gotta get creative.👍🏽

Leg extensions, curls and presses were a goto before my surgery. I can do leg presses and curls without much issue right now but post surgery I'm now dealing with IT Band syndrome. I've been going to physical therapy regularly to get it resolved. It's a shit feeling when your legs feel like they're going to buckle out of no where and you can't trust your own body. It is getting better though and I have every intention on bringing my legs up.

It’s seems to me the Johnny bravo build is popular now. Every other guy I see at the gym are heavily unbalanced. Jacked upper body twigs for legs. I laugh every time out loud. Can’t help it swing all these half a man’s. Must be just terrified to train legs.

It’s seems to me the Johnny bravo build is popular now. Every other guy I see at the gym are heavily unbalanced. Jacked upper body twigs for legs. I laugh every time out loud. Can’t help it swing all these half a man’s. Must be just terrified to train legs.
I think it's always been that way. I think back falls into that category as well, although not to the same extent. Im not sure id say they're terrified as much as being clueless and focusing on what they perceive as the attractive muscles instead of a complete package. I mostly see teens or young adults just focusing on Chest, arms, and abs.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131