mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does your leg size match your AAS dosage?

I think this could be beneficial to a lot of people and it feels within the spirit of this thread. Lets say for whatever reason your can't train with squats or deads, be it an injury or because your a weenie, what would be your recommended exercises? This is what I've been doing. Im not using very heavy weights at the moment, trying to get to 100% before really pushing it.

Leg Extensions (have to use extremely light weight at the moment)
Leg Curls
Leg Press (can't go below 90)
Seated and standing calf raises
Addcutor / Abductor machine
I never did squats i not want big ass lol

Whatever I can do, if that means going to another gym that has better equipment then so be it.
Examples
Hack squat
Pendulum squats
Belt squat
Sissy squat
Walking lunges
Leg press (only if I can go so deep that it test my ankle flexion)
Leg extensions
Adductor
Abductors (I don't do these much anymore)

I appreciate you taking the time to do that and as luck would have it, its legs day.

I never did squats i not want big ass lol
I do have a rather large gluteus maximus from squatting so much in high-school, then during my bodybuilding endeavor.

My usual leg routine

Lying leg curl
Seated leg curl
Leg extension
Leg press
Hack squat
Bulgarian split squat
Standing calf raise
Leg press calf press
Bulgarian split squats 👏🏿
Honestly I rarely do them anymore (kind of hard for me to get comfortable doing them) but they are very taxing if you do them right.

Bulgarian split squats 👏🏿
Honestly I rarely do them anymore (kind of hard for me to get comfortable doing them) but they are very taxing if you do them right.
Meadows style , and yes i agree i get excruciating pumps

I wasn't knocking you, I just don't remember ever seeing your legs, but like a TRUE MOTHERFUCKING BODYBUILDER you posted that shit right up.....RESPECT 👏🏿

I know you weren't and that's because I never have either lol

It’s seems to me the Johnny bravo build is popular now. Every other guy I see at the gym are heavily unbalanced. Jacked upper body twigs for legs. I laugh every time out loud. Can’t help it swing all these half a man’s. Must be just terrified to train legs.
😂😂. They make me laugh. Even with pants on you can tell their legs are sticks.

I know many people that spend one day training their legs and 3-4 days training their upper body. So leg development may not be a big goal. My legs were good sized before AS. But did not grow proportional to my doseage. But the density increased more. I would think the amount proportional growth would decline past moderate doses. But the bigger one is the harder it is to make big gains.

I work my legs, and have others commented on how built and vascular they are.. but certainly not BB size.
But certainly not chicken legs either. I stay doing different types of squats cause I like a big ass.
Feel like that powers me on my runs.
End of day.. It's just an overall, powerful look that I work on. So working legs is a must.

I have stupid big legs. I weigh 230 now and look like I weigh maybe 200 if you only saw me from the waist up lol.

I also love training legs, and train on a legs / push / legs / pull etc split.

To be honest its kind of an unfair question. Genetics rule the land. We could reword this and say "Does your dosage match your calf size" and the list would become extremely small like most dudes calves.

I would honestly say my legs dont match my AAS dosage.. they are better.
sadly, my arms suck.. i would rather trade but i never enjoyed training arms and i love to train legs. Arms dont give the satisfied feeling after one is finished..

If I'm honest, now, at the age of 35, my legs are the biggest in my entire "career" and they are still growing, but it's because when I was competing I had huge problems with my knees and I didn't know how to deal with it
What did you do for your knees?

When I was young and first starting out my legs were my best body part, they grew easily, were always completely separated even without any abs, and I loved training them

But since I tore my miniscus some 11 years ago I cannot train them with any amount of weight without dealing with knee pain for 3-4 weeks afterwards

To be honest its kind of an unfair question. Genetics rule the land. We could reword this and say "Does your dosage match your calf size" and the list would become extremely small like most dudes calves.
Honestly that genetics shit is only for a very few of the population when it comes to legs. The most common causes being
1. Some type of leg or knee injury
2. Training legs is fucking tough (way harder than any other body part)

I dont know any pro that has healthy legs and knees that have really under developed legs. Many an elite lifter have brought up lagging legs.

Also ANYONE can improve calves, because of genetic insertion they may not look huge but they can definitely be improved with time and effort, plus they are not a huge focus in bodybuilding judging. Legs sure the fuck are though

Honestly that genetics shit is only for a very few of the population when it comes to legs. The most common causes being
1. Some type of leg or knee injury
2. Training legs is fucking tough (way harder than any other body part)

I dont know any pro that has healthy legs and knees that have really under developed legs. Many an elite lifter have brought up laggi
Disagee.

Behrooz Tabani, Blessing Awodibu are 2 current pro's that come to mind

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member