mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does your leg size match your AAS dosage?

PSA
For the record guys- if anyone ever tells you that they are natural and look like I do… call BS.

I love @emeric delczeg but not one person I’ve come across in the gym or my life in the past 4-5 years has asked me if I am natural. I’d be flattered if they did. Lol

It’s actually the same question 99% of the time- “do you take tren?” 🤣

Carry on…
Or “what’s your cycle bro?” From someone you don’t even know 🙄

PSA
For the record guys- if anyone ever tells you that they are natural and look like I do… call BS.

I love @emeric delczeg but not one person I’ve come across in the gym or my life in the past 4-5 years has asked me if I am natural. I’d be flattered if they did. Lol

Carry on…
I am old and people asking me if I take tren.

I am old and people asking me if I take tren.
Don’t take this the wrong way, but seeing your pics I would have thought you were natural. 😂😂

Sorry couldn’t resist. Gotta love this place some days. Sorry @b-boy we can get back to your thread topic now.

Your legs looking better then ever.
That pic isn't recent but I did post one in the pics thread not long ago, my legs are holding up pretty damn good which makes me extremely happy!! I want to get LEAN again and see what they truly look like 👀

Brad. A quick aside. Given that your natural look is the next man's 'geared up' look, why did you start using PEDs? Was it to compete in BB at the next level.. a la Ronnie ?

I started when I was playing college basketball, and loved how it improved my overall performance.. then came the comments, and all that comes with it..
I had moved to Paducah, KY and started training at Golds gym and EVERYONE kept asking me do I compete and eventually they convinced me to do a kentucky show, so I also decided to go on gear (a lot of guys were on gear at that gym) to start competing in NPC bodybuilding.

Gonna be honest brother, none of my body matches my dosages. Most cycles between 500-750mg, most recently a hair over 1g.
But if any part of my body is close to my dosages, it'd be my legs.

This is an embarrassing picture for me to post, but, detrained (gyno surgery + being in the field) and off gear (started 100mg/w about a week before this picture) for a few months.
View attachment 191363
Your legs look damn good !!

My legs aren’t horrible but definitely not great . I’m not going to lie it’s because I don’t train legs very often. I simply hate doing them. But going to start getting consistent with them because I feel they will be huge when I really put my all into training them.

Attachments

• IMG_9773.jpeg
    IMG_9773.jpeg
    75.7 KB · Views: 82
My legs aren’t horrible but definitely not great . I’m not going to lie it’s because I don’t train legs very often. I simply hate doing them. But going to start getting consistent with them because I feel they will be huge when I really put my all into training them.
Those aren't bad legs at all but imagine the size (overall also) you could pack on if you started training them harder than any other bodypart 🤯

Those aren't bad legs at all but imagine the size (overall also) you could pack on if you started training them harder than any other bodypart 🤯
That feels good hearing that my legs aren’t too bad from you b-boy ! My quads have always been pretty decent ! I won’t even say how longs it’s been since I’ve done a leg workout. But anyway I think you gave me the motivation to start hitting them hard every week ! I just started cutting a couple days ago so I think now will be a good time to start getting consistent with training them.

You need to train your legs brutal. I am 71+ and I still train my legs brutal. High reps , supersets, negatives , squats, leg press, extensions, Bulgarian split squats. Also on non leg day, I do 1 set of 100 reps body weight. Your leg size it will grow form training brutal, not just by taking high amount of hormones.

What is your reps range?

That feels good hearing that my legs aren’t too bad from you b-boy ! My quads have always been pretty decent ! I won’t even say how longs it’s been since I’ve done a leg workout. But anyway I think you gave me the motivation to start hitting them hard every week ! I just started cutting a couple days ago so I think now will be a good time to start getting consistent with training them.

I'm gonna bboy you now...

Let's see the upper body then 😶‍🌫️😅

Yes, the genetic elite as we all have acknowledged on here many times. Which none of us have pretended to be.

But where are your legs? Isn’t that what determines one’s gear usage…😂
Yep bboys genetics are on another level compared to the majority of us

PSA

Carry on…
I can tell you’re not 100% natty. You’re not slick I can tell you’ve definitely got some of that humanofort flowing through your veins buddy

Screwed genetically, I can build shoulders and back like no other but not legs. I was recovering from knee surgery and the ortho said look up "JC leg Cranks" and with that and training for a 10k actually put more meat on that the gym go figure.

Now I am putting legs on a 5 day rotation and the rest gets to fit in where it can. See how this goes.

Do my legs respond to a higher dose? Only a fraction of what my upper body does.

You’re just doubling down. Love it. 😂

I’m close with Toney Freeman. Trust me nobody is going to outwork me or train harder than me.

Wasn’t looking for critiques or input. If I ever am, I’ll ask. 😉

AJ and I have it covered. Don’t worry I’ll still keep using your EcdyGrowth. LOL
They you should know that Toney is on Ecdygrowth and Humanofort.

They you should know that Toney is on Ecdygrowth and Humanofort.
Yes I am aware that he does get them. Lol

We know you’re super proud of your two products. 😂 Should have known this would have led there. Let’s get back to other guys posting up their legs. 🙏

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekomodo_ifbbpro
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins