over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

USA Championships 2012

Want your minds to be blown even more at the potential of this guy? Tore his pec about 3.5 years ago and stopped lifting completely. Snapped a pic of him about 6 months later after no lifting/poor eating in June of 2009 @ 140 pounds.

Won his procard in just over 3 years after this pic was taken.

W

T

F

Attachments

• AC3.jpg
    AC3.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 5,939
^^^^ incredible^^^^

Saw him in person and the boy is JACKED

Congrats to him!

Congrats to Aaron Clark for winning his pro card at 23.

Can someone please name some guys who have gained a pro card at this age (say sub 25) in the last 10-15 years as my mind has gone blank.

Thanks.

Want your minds to be blown even more at the potential of this guy? Tore his pec about 3.5 years ago and stopped lifting completely. Snapped a pic of him about 6 months later after no lifting/poor eating in June of 2009 @ 140 pounds.

Won his procard in just over 3 years after this pic was taken.

W

T

F
amazing, NOW look how lean he was in that pic, all abs clearly visible, that is the perfect enviroment for a great mutation!

how tall is he?

Can someone please name some guys who have gained a pro card at this age (say sub 25) in the last 10-15 years as my mind has gone blank.

Thanks.

Theres been a couple that I know of.. Only name that comes to mind is Dan Hill think he was 23 or 24.. Im sure there are more but this is still damn impressive. Hope the kid has a great career.. Needs to take few years off and pack it on!! Should be interesting to see how he looks by say 25 or 26

Thanks.

The only people I can think of off the top of my head are Lee Priest and Shawn Ray.

Levrone/Flex/Coleman/Cormier etc were all over 25 years of age when they turned pro.

He is going to own 212

He looks great but let's not get too carried away here.

If he weighed in at 203lbs, and can add that 9 lbs in the correct places and bring that same conditioning, he will be nigh impossible to beat. His physique is almost void of flaws.

If he weighed in at 203lbs, and can add that 9 lbs in the correct places and bring that same conditioning, he will be nigh impossible to beat. His physique is almost void of flaws.

x2. When he won the overall at the regional show he was a little over 200 lbs, and while he looked great he looked like a totally different guy at this show. That's 2.5 lbs difference, now imagine at least 9 more. He could still come in a little tighter so there's even more room.

I'm pretty certain he was 203 at the Maryland's last year and 203 this year as well...but a completely diff 203...(and he was impressive as hell last year).

Funny thing was after he got off stage at Maryland's I told him he definitely is winning the class...prob the whole thing. It was evident from the moment he got on the stage. He seemed clueless. Like "REALLY? DO YOU THINK?"

Cutler turned pro around 23 I thought..

x2. When he won the overall at the regional show he was a little over 200 lbs, and while he looked great he looked like a totally different guy at this show. That's 2.5 lbs difference, now imagine at least 9 more. He could still come in a little tighter so there's even more room.

If he gets his off season weight up to 235-240 with visible abs and diets slowly to 212 he will be unstoppable. Let's hope he keeps an intelligent training/prep coach.

How old was Heath when he went pro? Wasn't he 24?
I don't know about this guy doing well in 212 yet. They keep letting English win against Lewis for example...

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws