over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

North Americas and 21yo Overall Winner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess politely trying to say Either his Back looks much wider, or his waist much smaller. You look 'blockier.
Not trying to dent Your Huge ego!! I did say you look darn good. Just different builds.

And as long as the 20# of stage weight was In the rite places, No waist gain etc
You may be able to back up the big ego and Claims when your time comes back around.

Its all good man, I should have not said anything or fed into it.
As I said it would be hard to tell until side by side.

I guess politely trying to say Either his Back looks much wider, or his waist much smaller. You look 'blockier.
Not trying to dent Your Huge ego!! I did say you look darn good. Just different builds.

i look blockier???!!!!!!

are you looking at the same pics man????

i have a 32 in waist at 260

lmaooo

come on bro

granted.....he probley out weighs me here too by a bit
but you get the picture

and im not even talking about MY FUCKING EGO!!!!!

IM TALKING ABOUT HE AINT ALL THAT........PERIOD!!!!!!

pretty fucking far from pro material......in my eyes.....not even close
AND NEITHER AM I!!!!!!...

get it???

And as long as the 20# of stage weight was In the rite places, No waist gain etc
You may be able to back up the big ego and Claims when your time comes back around.

Its all good man, I should have not said anything or fed into it.
As I said it would be hard to tell until side by side.

that i completely agree with

everything else is bullshit:D

im simply showing everone.....(that im a fucking nobody)
but who looks better in those 2 pics????

just sayin

:cool:

I got it. No trouble understanding on my end.
Did you get what I am saying? Am I allowed an opinion?
I could have been a dick, but instead put it in a kind way I thought :confused:
Calm down, Im no judge lol One guys opinion.

on top of that????......

my girl said "hes got no ass"

LMAOOOOOOO good shit

:p

bro, did you seriously ask your girl for her opinion?

i can just imagine it...

tenny: "babe check out this kid who just won his pro card this weekend...what a lucky fella"
tenny's gf: he looks good babe
tenny: "but does he look better than me? I would whoop his ass on stage. shit i should have competed and got my pro card this weekend"
tenny's gf: well from the back he's got no glutes babe, but he looks alright. lucky kid
tenny: "BUT DOES HE LOOK BETTER THAN ME?!?!?"
tenny: "DOES HE?!?!?"

lmaaoooo

for real though, tenny you got a great physique man. but comparing you to him is like apples and oranges. he got his weak bodyparts and you have your weak bodyparts.

one thing i totally agree with you though, is that the competition that day was pretty bad. at that point you might as well start handing out pro cards at the jr. nats LOL

i can just imagine it...

tenny: "babe check out this kid who just won his pro card this weekend...what a lucky fella"
tenny: "but does he look better than me? I would whoop his ass on stage. shit i should have competed and got my pro card this weekend"
tenny's gf: well from the back he's got no glutes babe, but he looks alright. lucky kid

lmaaoooo

for real though, tenny you got a great physique man. but comparing you to him is like apples and oranges. he got his weak bodyparts and you have your weak bodyparts.

one thing i totally agree with you though, is that the competition that day was pretty bad. at that point you might as well start handing out pro cards at the jr. nats LOL

Now That was Funny :love:
What does the poor girl say. Tenny would Fly into RAGE. You see how bent he was when I said Blocky.

(Just teasin ya Tenny...its all in fun ;)

Regardless of everything else (and everyone has an opinion) but to say he looks ok for a 21 year old is abit baffling to me. Sure say he doesn't look pro material etc. But to say he looks shit is just plain silly to me.

i can just imagine it...

lmaaoooo

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:D

but hes a pro......

A PRO!!!!

and hes got WEAK BODY PARTS??????.....really????

it cant be true

im proving a POINT.......

and that point IS......

he got a MAJOR gift.....MAJOR!!!!!!! gift
almost like winning the lottery....
he is not "pro" material.....sorry
in a few years time?????....hell yea
hes got pro potential.......POTENTIAL!!!!
but thats it

just sayin

Last edited:
and the 17 PMs ive gotten in the last 30minutes

happen to agree with me

FYI, as far as awarding Pro Cards for age group Cross-overs at the NA's, Decker didn't have an option:

NPC News Online

RULE FOR EVENTS WHERE ONE COMPETITOR COULD WIN TWO PRO CARDS DUE TO CROSSOVERS – NPC MASTERS NATIONALS AND IFBB NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIPS.

When an event that is a pro qualifier such as the Masters Nationals and the IFBB North American Championships has the possibility of the same competitor winning two divisions and also two pro cards, the pro card that is awarded last in the Schedule of Events will be awarded to the second highest placing in the Overall judging of the last judged division.

For example, at the Masters Nationals, if a competitor wins the Overall of the Men’s over 50 division he is awarded an IFBB pro card. If the same competitor wins the Overall of the Men’s over 40 division, the pro card in the Men’s over 40 division which is judged after the Men’s Over 50 division, will go to the second highest placing competitor in the Overall judging of the Men’s over 40 division.

BigDaveSmith and John Meadows mentioned this, I believe, and I've read it elsewhere, but apparently, Drew Jemmot was far and away the top athlete at the NA's this year, but didn't enter the open or the Over-35. (He didn't have a reason when Dennis James asked in him in an interview on Flexonline.)

Had Jemmot just ONLY entered the open, he thus would have supposedly displaced McCarver. So, ironically, as it turned out (in the opinion of many), the best Super (Jemmot) wins the >40's Pro Card, leaving the >35's Pro Card to the 2nd best Super in the show (Decker), leaving McCarver to win the Open Pro Card and the most coveted title of Open Overall Winner...

Jemmot:

**broken link removed**

-S

Exactly - Drew Jemmot looked awesome.....unreal....pics never do anybody justice...that is why I wasn't the slightest bit upset about the heavyweight placing..no way in hell was I (or anybody in the show) gonna stop Drew. He was the best in the show hands down...

JM

do I respect you, Tenny????.....yes A LOT

do I think you would have got a pro card at this show????......well I guess - no

would you beat that guy above (Dallas) onstage with your best condition vs his condition/size at the show????....HELL NOOO....

just sayin

**broken link removed**

isnt it easy to say," i could have" " i should have" but you know what? you didnt lol

it's amazing how people want to put down someone they dont know, did he come out here and say he is the best ever? no for all you know he was surprised how he did.

i dont know how old most are here but i know this this guys look awesome for 21, he looks good for any age.

stop the insecurities here, not sure how many were competing that night but he was the best that night to try to say anyone thinks they can smoke him then put up or shut up!!!! win a national show and track him down and compete against him if you feel so strong about it, then you can talk whatever you want.

not going to get into this back and forth crap.

put up or shut up:D

isnt it easy to say," i could have" " i should have" but you know what? you didnt lol

it's amazing how people want to put down someone they dont know, did he come out here and say he is the best ever? no for all you know he was surprised how he did.

i dont know how old most are here but i know this this guys look awesome for 21, he looks good for any age.

stop the insecurities here, not sure how many were competing that night but he was the best that night to try to say anyone thinks they can smoke him then put up or shut up!!!! win a national show and track him down and compete against him if you feel so strong about it, then you can talk whatever you want.

not going to get into this back and forth crap.

put up or shut up:D

asshole......

please, please, please......find in ANYTHING ive ever posted..
where i said "I WOULD (or would have) BEATEN DALLAS MCCARVER"

can you do that for me?????

lol, dick

:cool::cool:

asshole......

please, please, please......find in ANYTHING ive ever posted..
where i said "I WOULD (or would have) BEATEN DALLAS MCCARVER"

can you do that for me?????

lol, dick

:cool::cool:

someones ego is hurt i see lol awwwwwwwwwwwww

here ya go lol if this isnt saying you could beat him then what is lol

and thats MR asshole to you lol thank you:p

Originally Posted by tenny
did he win his card?????......yes he did

was he deserving????......yes, i guess he was

lol, am i "jealous" that this kid won his card???.....lol, no

looking at the pics????........im kicking myself in the ass