over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kennedy Anyanwu - 8+ weeks out North Americans

165StateChamp

Registered
Looks like he will be a force to be reckoned with. The only down side seems at his height he will have to work hard to topple the taller guys.

Looks like he will be a force to be reckoned with. The only down side seems at his height he will have to work hard to topple the taller guys.
Yeah, I think the short guys are doing well though these days

Hadi, Derek, Shaun and Bonac in the past…he’s not at their level yet but once he’s maxed out his height will not be a limiting factor.

242 at 5'6 is THICK AS FUCK!

Back needs work to become more 3D
His side shots are fucking 🔥👌🏿
this young man brings the conditioning and he is going to be hard to fuck with all that muscle!

242 at 5'6 is THICK AS FUCK!

Back needs work to become more 3D
His side shots are fucking 🔥👌🏿
this young man brings the conditioning and he is going to be hard to fuck with all that muscle!
He’s a thick mf and FRESH if you know what I mean.

Back and glutes are his weakest points for sure. He didn’t know how to train. But if you peep those inserts there’s going to be some freak factor once he’s fully developed.

No detail in the back. No pec striations. Or striations anywhere? “Thicc AF” “insta” ok? And?

No detail in the back. No pec striations. Or striations anywhere? “Thicc AF” “insta” ok? And?
I see someone is still mad I called them out for chicken legs and narrow shoulders…I thought I shamed you off this board but I guess not 😂🤣

Total unit. I wanna see his quad training. Is he planning on HW or SHW?
Pretty standard! Heavy, with volume. Squats and leg press as the primary exercises.

I think he will end up heavy but small chance of being a Carlos Thomas 226 lb super. He is growing into the show.

I see I struck a nerve since you don't have striations on your chest either. Must be a trend or something. I certainly own my narrow shoulders and chicken legs, that's why I ask questions on how to improve. That's how that works.

It is ironic that you would point out "chicken legs" as a flaw, because I'm not sure how you walk around without falling over. Your quads are decent but your calves are average and really out of balance with your delts. Maybe use the same amount of SEO in your calves that you do in your delts? You're just really out of proportion. Chest is really small compared your delts. Maybe stop training delts for awhile and bring up your pecs. But I guess you have a coach for all that.

You seem to be very defensive.

Maybe you guys could take this flirting to pm

I see I struck a nerve since you don't have striations on your chest either. Must be a trend or something. I certainly own my narrow shoulders and chicken legs, that's why I ask questions on how to improve. That's how that works.

It is ironic that you would point out "chicken legs" as a flaw, because I'm not sure how you walk around without falling over. Your quads are decent but your calves are average and really out of balance with your delts. Maybe use the same amount of SEO in your calves that you do in your delts? You're just really out of proportion. Chest is really small compared your delts. Maybe stop training delts for awhile and bring up your pecs. But I guess you have a coach for all that.

You seem to be very defensive.
Lmao post your pics or get lost. I am literally laughing at what a hater you are but I don’t have any desire to keeping going back and forth with a 44 y o who’s never looked like he lifted.

Zero eye for the game coupled with a grudge makes for very dumb comments.

If you don’t post your pics in your next comment you are going on ignore.

Attachments

• IMG_5888.jpeg
    IMG_5888.jpeg
    76.2 KB · Views: 81
I am watching you.

Please keep your motives in check.

Please please please make sure he gets in shape. I’m tired of seeeing these freaks of freaks show up soft.

Please please please make sure he gets in shape. I’m tired of seeeing these freaks of freaks show up soft.

With his genetic gifts, he’s probably one of those types who will be able to show up at 90% and still take it

At least at the amateur level

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity