over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hadi 8 weeks out. 😮

Sampson....... this is fucking scary! These types of improvement from Arnold Classic until NOW 💪🏿 🔥

View attachment 182638
From a structural and foundational standpoint, Samson has the package of size, shape, and aesthetics. He's bigger and taller than Derek and Hadi with a better shape. Only Andrew rvials Samson in terms of aesthtics, but Samson has more mass on him than Andrew. Here Hadi is always consistent is with his conditioning and the amount of muscle maturity he possess. ALways hard and grainy with thin skin. Recently it seems like the judges are favoring conditioning over pure size and mass. If Samson can come in conditioned well, with his size and shape I don't see anyone beating him. That's how Ronnie won for so many years.

My thoughts about racism and Hadi stem from just basic observation. Hadi is literally, by far the most conditioned physique on the stage. Quads are deeply separated, deep chest striations and the separation and detail in his obliques/intercostals area is in a league of his own. I mean...I am a competitor myself, do you really think someone with such outstanding physique qualities is going to be synthoil to blur details in his shoulders for an extra inch? Does that sound even the slightest bit logical to anyone?

No it is not. As such, when people call out synthoil for a physique that not one, but multiple characteristics and qualifies that none of the other top 10 best of the world posses, I can only assume it's either because they are truly stupid or simply racist or as I pointed out, perhaps a combination of both.

Because not any somewhat experienced bodybuilding competitor or spectator's first thought when they see a physique at Hadi's caliber is going to be that he's putting site enhancement oil in his delts or lats.

I hope that makes sense.

My thoughts about racism and Hadi stem from just basic observation. Hadi is literally, by far the most conditioned physique on the stage. Quads are deeply separated, deep chest striations and the separation and detail in his obliques/intercostals area is in a league of his own. I mean...I am a competitor myself, do you really think someone with such outstanding physique qualities is going to be synthoil in his shoulders for an extra inch? Does that sound even the slightest bit logical to anyone?

No it is not. As such, when people call out synthoil for a physique that has multiple characteristics and qualifies that none of the other top 10 best of the world posses, I can only assume it's either because they are truly stupid or simply racist.

I hope that makes sense.
So your assertion is that Hadi has used no Synthol whatsoever?

And what does his conditioning have to do with his use (err, maybe I should say "supposed" use so I don't get called a stupid racist) of Synthol?

So your assertion is that Hadi has used no Synthol whatsoever?

And what does his conditioning have to do with his use (err, maybe I should say "supposed" use so I don't get called a stupid racist) of Synthol?

Condition has to do a lot with it. Synthol/site enhancement comes at the cost of blurring definition to an extent. So why suffer to the extreme extent that he does just to lose some of that definition at the benefit of what exactly? An extra inch in the medial delts?

We all know that pre contest guys can be pinning upwards of 3-10ml of oil per day. Over the years you are without doubt going to accumulate tremendous amounts of scar tissue around the body. For some users it's less visible. Unfortunately for Hadi the scar tissue in his delts from years of pinning has caused some deformites.

He's under the supervision of the best coach in our industry, if you make that assessment based on accolades. It's not like Hadi hasn't been criticized for alleged SEO for years now. Does it make rational sense to you that it would continue despite the criticism under Hany's supervision?

So if someone wants to say that Hadi's delts look funky as a result of pinning over the years, that's fine. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. But to suggest that he's actively putting site enhancement oil in there by remarks such as "this is getting ridiculous ,etc" then I am going to question the intentions behind such comments.

My thoughts about racism and Hadi stem from just basic observation. Hadi is literally, by far the most conditioned physique on the stage. Quads are deeply separated, deep chest striations and the separation and detail in his obliques/intercostals area is in a league of his own. I mean...I am a competitor myself, do you really think someone with such outstanding physique qualities is going to be synthoil to blur details in his shoulders for an extra inch? Does that sound even the slightest bit logical to anyone?

No it is not. As such, when people call out synthoil for a physique that not one, but multiple characteristics and qualifies that none of the other top 10 best of the world posses, I can only assume it's either because they are truly stupid or simply racist or as I pointed out, perhaps a combination of both.

Because not any somewhat experienced bodybuilding competitor or spectator's first thought when they see a physique at Hadi's caliber is going to be that he's putting site enhancement oil in his delts or lats.

I hope that makes sense.

No matter what the deal is, they look the way they do. Do you think he’s the first to get accused of SEO?…

It has nothing to do with his race.

Anyone claiming racism on the topic of SEO is a fucking idiot. Flex fucking Wheeler was SEO’d to the gills, by his own admission, never heard shit about his race being a factor. This is beyond ridiculous

Anyone claiming racism on the topic of SEO is a fucking idiot. Flex fucking Wheeler was SEO’d to the gills, by his own admission, never heard shit about his race being a factor. This is beyond ridiculous

I guess you guys are just a bit dense and lack basic comprehension. Everytime Hadi is posted people are bitching and moaning about SEO. Did you see that happening with Flex? Or Kevin English with his beyond goofy ass arms? Nope. So why are people so up hadi's ass, but not so much with others with extremely evident SEO use. It's random?

You literally just proved my point by stating that Flex was full of SEO by his own accord, but when people post Flex, it's always "sultan of symmetry" "beautiful physique", rarely if ever, does anyone talk about SEO with him.

Lmao...again some of you guys are beyond dense on here, so I am done responding to none sense in this thread.

You can't argue with people think that 1+1 = 3.

I truly hope Hadi wins again so that you guys can continue being butt hurt keyboard warriors lol.

I guess you guys are just a bit dense and lack basic comprehension. Everytime Hadi is posted people are bitching and moaning about SEO. Did you see that happening with Flex? Or Kevin English with his beyond goofy ass arms? Nope. So why are people so up hadi's ass, but not so much with others with extremely evident SEO use. It's random?

You literally just proved my point by stating that Flex was full of SEO by his own accord, but when people post Flex, it's always "sultan of symmetry" "beautiful physique", rarely if ever, does anyone talk about SEO with him.

Lmao...again some of you guys are beyond dense on here, so I am done responding to none sense in this thread.

I truly hope Hadi wins again so that you guys can continue being butt hurt keyboard warriors lol.

Because flex DID look good. Hadis shoulders don’t. You’re the only one here focused on race. His shoulders would look suspicious if he was white, black, Asian etc no one cares about his race except YOU.

Kevin English was hammered over and over about his very clear use of synthol/seo.. you are the only person focusing on race.

He's under the supervision of the best coach in our industry, if you make that assessment based on accolades. It's not like Hadi hasn't been criticized for alleged SEO for years now. Does it make rational sense to you that it would continue despite the criticism under Hany's supervision?

That's a bit puzzling to me too but the athletes don't alway do what the coach says, they may even be openly defiant and say, "I'm going to do SEO and that's the final word." Chad Nicholls always said he was completely against Synthol but look at the guys he coached, the very top guys, ALL used Synthol, Nasser being the worst example. They don't follow the drug plans either, use less or much more. They are just negotiating strategies but the competitors do as they please. Hadi got to being Mr O doing what he does so I'm sure in his mind it's a winning recipe.

I was always very critical of Flex, just days ago I used the words "abomination" and "horrific."

You see these guys move up close and it's SO obvious. Hadi is not just doing his delts either.

I guess you guys are just a bit dense and lack basic comprehension.
yes. I‘m completely failing to comprehend the depths of your retardation
Everytime Hadi is posted people are bitching and moaning about SEO. Did you see that happening with Flex? Or Kevin English with his beyond goofy ass arms? Nope. So why are people so up hadi's ass, but not so much with others with extremely evident SEO use. It's random?
nailed it. Must be his race.
probably because he had round, full muscle bellies at the time, not stark angles in his shoulders

⬆️ Just for the racist record…..I don‘t follow this shit and had never heard his name until a few weeks ago. Still don’t know what race he is. Could not give a fuck less who wins what, I don‘t follow it and have no stake in it

also, calm the fuck down
56DE7637-5158-4791-9FFD-BC4EA1A86D46.gif

Everyone will have something to say when you’re at the top.

Ronnie had fading triceps, bubble gut and split abdomen.

Jay was a fridge and had one quad smaller than the other (enter famous quad stomp).

Dorian had a blocky build and trained to heavy so had too many muscle tears towards the end.

Big Ramy had a hole in his quad and lost his back and shape.

Phil Heath had no chest and lost control of his mid section.

I could go on and on, but nobody had a word to say until these guys become Mr. O. Point is, when you’re on-top people will have shit to say and everyone is a critique.

Has ZERO to do with Race. It’s because they’re “numero uno” as Arnold used to say. Comes with the territory.

Everyone will have something to say when you’re at the top.

Ronnie had fading triceps, bubble gut and split abdomen.

Jay was a fridge and had one quad smaller than the other (enter famous quad stomp).

Dorian had a blocky build and trained to heavy so had too many muscle tears towards the end.

Phil Heath had no chest and lost control of his mid section.

I could go on and on, but nobody had a word to say until these guys become Mr. O. Point is, when you’re on-top people will have shit to say and everyone is a critique.

Has ZERO to do with Race. It’s because they’re “numero uno” as Arnold used to say. Comes with the territory.
0179BF4A-B54B-4567-AEDA-E6E5ED5C12A7.gif

Sort of OT but I have to say something about this. The hole was so small 99 out of a 100 wouldn't have noticed it unless you pointed it out. I did but that's just because I've been looking at bodybuilding pictures for 35 years +. My point is that it was really inconsequential considering the whole package. Even I thought so, I wouldn't have marked him down at all for a less than half inch small indentation. Then fucking Trigili had a major scoop for us! The indentation was gone! Chad had sent him secret pics. I was like "gone my ass!" And sure enough it looked exactly like previously. Whatever it was, his camp speculated a small muscle tear, it wouldn't "heal." It would be like expecting Iain's pecs to have healed.

I was surprised at how big of a deal they made it lol.

Race could be part of it, but most westerner's don't care much because they're individualists. But for the Iranian's it's not just Hadi competing, it's the whole of Iran. Add to that that Iran is basically designated as enemy #1 by the US. Hadi winning nullifies any charge of serious racism.

Seems like the conversation is all about Samson and Derek. What about Walker? I think he could absolutely take it down; his offseason last olympia wasn't great, but this time it was dialed in. He's got the problem with structure not being very aesthetic, but he's still the most muscular for his height among anyone at the olympia... and probably the most muscular for his height for many years of past olympias. That's worth something if he can come in truly razor sharp.

That being said, I want Samson to win personally and like his physique the most.

Beat ya to it by two posts man ;).

But goddamn that looks good.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear