over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insane hunger 2.5 weeks out 😮‍💨

I know its part of the process Greg valentino, I have not said something else. You always come with negative crap instead of being nice. I was not looking for anyone to feel sorry for me i was just writing about my experience. Getting tired of your negative stuff. You are here telling me dont be a pussy when you are the one using Synthol to get result. You know what work hard is? 😀 if you dont have anything good to say just dont wite anything.
what’s the point of going after Luki? Your ass needed to hear it had u went to a forum rather than just listening to your coach and sucking it up. Put you big boy pants on and follow the plan. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and just get to the finish line.

Peak week plan is according the coach we are shredded and ready job is done. Time to start the drying out and fill up process.

water 8-10 liter
Sodium normal
Carbs no change keep 150g
No more cardio
No depletion just lower training intensy

2 days out water 5 liter carbs 750g
Salt 4g whole day
1 day out water 3 litre carbs 730 + 1 muffin last meal
salt same 4g whole day

normaly peek weak i am smashing cardio, zero carbs, this time we are ready on time so no need stress and the body recover. I just worry 1500g carbs wont fill me up but he knows best thats why i hire him.

Peak week plan is according the coach we are shredded and ready job is done. Time to start the drying out and fill up process.

water 8-10 liter
Sodium normal
No more cardio

Salt 4g whole day
salt same 4g whole day

normaly peek weak i am smashing cardio, zero carbs, this time we are ready on time so no need stress and the body recover. I just worry 1500g carbs wont fill me up but he knows best thats why i hire him.
That looks like a solid protocol , Who are you using if you don’t mind me asking

Lets just leave it there luki dont like me and i dont like him back to topic not everyone agrees with each other.

things are getting tough all diet sodas and sweetners been cut out by the coach and we are getting drier.

10 days out today

View attachment 183690View attachment 183691View attachment 183692

View attachment 183688
I don't know, dude, why you don't like me, but I have nothing against you at all, and if you hadn't seen it, I gave you good, objective advice every time, but the thing is, when someone writes something directly, it's received badly

I don't know, dude, why you don't like me, but I have nothing against you at all, and if you hadn't seen it, I gave you good, objective advice every time, but the thing is, when someone writes something directly, it's received badly
Because you always say something negative when i post so i felt like you had something against me. I post so i can hear bad and good tips/advice. Anyway we started out wrong i apologies for what a said about you i was just pissed of at that time and maybe missunderstood your comment.
That looks like a solid protocol , Who are you using if you don’t mind me asking
Stefan Kienzl is my coach

Because you always say something negative when i post so i felt like you had something against me. I post so i can hear bad and good tips/advice. Anyway we started out wrong i apologies for what a said about you i was just pissed of at that time and maybe missunderstood your comment.

Stefan Kienzl is my coach
He was just giving you tough feedback that you honestly needed to hear.

It looks like sticking with your coaches plan has paid off as your glute shots look much better. Always trust the process. Almost there.

He was just giving you tough feedback that you honestly needed to hear.

It looks like sticking with your coaches plan has paid off as your glute shots look much better. Always trust the process. Almost there.
I know i just took it wrong because couple post before was negative before but its ok we over that my fault i apologized.

yes definately even back is starting to come forward now. will be intressting to see how much tighter we can be when we start peak week.

I know i just took it wrong because couple post before was negative before but its ok we over that my fault i apologized.

yes definately even back is starting to come forward now. will be intressting to see how much tighter we can be when we start peak week.
We all do it on here. Add a little tren, halo and extreme hunger and who knows what will happen. 🤣

Just pumped you stuck through it because it’s worth it on the other side.

Cardio been dropped today
Test been dropped today
Training intensity lowered

Peak weak start tomorrow lets see how much drier we can get.
We all do it on here. Add a little tren, halo and extreme hunger and who knows what will happen. 🤣

Just pumped you stuck through it because it’s worth it on the other side.

No way back now no matter how hard it is we are almost there. will post the total plan tomorrow so i can share my road to stage.

I asked coach today why no halo since its so famous for contest. he said we dont need it.

water 8-10 liter
Sodium normal
No more cardio

Salt 4g whole day
salt same 4g whole day

What’s your sodium on the 8-10L water day?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131