over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Slin with GH okay three weeks outs

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Okay so just upped GH from 1 Ius to 4 Ius., three aeeks out may back down to 3 ius and will reduce to 1 iu a week out so thisll only be for two weeks gh dose.

Haven't used sli at all these past nine weeks except a few days at 5-8 uis , at most.

Protein up around 375 grams, sometimes as high as 425 , esp when carbs go lower. carbs 150-200, if needed downtown 100, depending on the day.

First three meals are protein and fats. Carbs are taking in during resistance exercise and after.
Fats 70-90 depending

Dnp 250 mgs Ed or eod when fatloss happens faster
T3 50-75 mgs

Past eight weeks test 225 ,eq 900

About to add in orals at three weeks out superdrol 10 mgs, dbol 25 mgs, maybe at 25 mgs on some days.

Past nine weeks lost twenty two lbs, all fat.

Is lower dosed slin pre workout okay pre before taking it carbs. (dextrose, whey) ?

Luki says repeatedly has said that most of his clients stay on it all through prep until show day.

IMO 5-8iu's is "nothing" but that's just me.

If you really are lean enough and eating enough carbs to take it I see positives but also some potential negatives. I see little harm and could make you noticeably fuller. If I'm not mistaken, luki said you were fat at a show, am I thinking about someone else? If you do get proper shredded my apoligies.

Luke's correct, last competition was off, and others. He's referring to pictures he's seen.

If you haven't been using why start now ?

Your whole plan sounds like a disaster

I have seen your stage photos in other threads

It seems that you really struggle to achieve decent conditioning

I would strongly recommend hiring a coach

Posting current pictures 3 weeks out would only help everyone provide the best advice.

Okay so just upped GH from 1 Ius to 4 Ius., three aeeks out may back down to 3 ius and will reduce to 1 iu a week out so thisll only be for two weeks gh dose.

Haven't used sli at all these past nine weeks except a few days at 5-8 uis , at most.

Protein up around 375 grams, sometimes as high as 425 , esp when carbs go lower. carbs 150-200, if needed downtown 100, depending on the day.

First three meals are protein and fats. Carbs are taking in during resistance exercise and after.
Fats 70-90 depending

Dnp 250 mgs Ed or eod when fatloss happens faster
T3 50-75 mgs

Past eight weeks test 225 ,eq 900

About to add in orals at three weeks out superdrol 10 mgs, dbol 25 mgs, maybe at 25 mgs on some days.

Past nine weeks lost twenty two lbs, all fat.

Is lower dosed slin pre workout okay pre before taking it carbs. (dextrose, whey) ?
Do you have pics and stats? At three weeks out I wouldn’t be changing anything drastically.

Insulin only on re-feed days (if lean enough)

HGH if it’s pharma then you can leave it in or pull it, but at 3 weeks if you’ve only been at 1 unit why change it?

And the orals you’re adding- that’s a brutal stack and will likely crush appetite and bloat you.

As others have said, you need a good coach. But at 3 weeks you should be stage ready so pics would help anyone best give suggestions and if you are then I wouldn’t make any big changes.

So you are currently 3 weeks out from a Show.??

From what semi explained ot appears you're just randomly taking random doses if shit.

You've shared stage pictures of your last few shows and in each one you've showed up more and more out of shape. Not a little bit out of shape - you had significant fat to lose.

Insulin is a storage hormone. You don't need to store you need to lose as much as possible. If you want to do as good as you can don't add insulin.

This looks like a very randomly put together plan and your explanation of what you’ve been doing is strange and all over the plan.

Your 1 to 4iu gh dosage will be completely useless for 2 weeks out and you plan on adding dbol? What? Why and how are u making these random decisions? Invest in a coach

Where the pics at?
https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...urner-according-to-taeian.173141/post-3150654

https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/index.php?threads/let’s-talk-show-placings-and-bodybuilding.172351/post-3125303 - he's on the far left in most of these

@Love_to_Bodybuild This is why I'm saying absolutely don't use insulin - you said yourself you looked way worse at 2022 Nationals than your prior showings.

You really should hire a coach next time you want to compete - plenty of members here could get you in 10x better shape than you've ever been IF you follow their plan and don't do any wacky shit.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity