over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hadi 8 weeks out. 😮

Seems like the conversation is all about Samson and Derek. What about Walker? I think he could absolutely take it down; his offseason last olympia wasn't great, but this time it was dialed in. He's got the problem with structure not being very aesthetic, but he's still the most muscular for his height among anyone at the olympia... and probably the most muscular for his height for many years of past olympias. That's worth something if he can come in truly razor sharp.

That being said, I want Samson to win personally and like his physique the most.
Nick is a cool dude but he wont be in the top at the O, these guys make him look to much like a fridge.

Nick is a cool dude but he wont be in the top at the O, these guys make him look to much like a fridge.
Guess Nick is the new Jay. A fridge. 😂 He has put on some size. From yesterday. He just doesn’t have that grainy freak factor like Hadi. Or the size and freak factor of Samson. Derek has a better v taper and mid section, but he lacks the maturity and size of Hadi that only comes in time.

IMG_3904.jpeg

Seems like the conversation is all about Samson and Derek. What about Walker? I think he could absolutely take it down; his offseason last olympia wasn't great, but this time it was dialed in. He's got the problem with structure not being very aesthetic, but he's still the most muscular for his height among anyone at the olympia... and probably the most muscular for his height for many years of past olympias. That's worth something if he can come in truly razor sharp.

That being said, I want Samson to win personally and like his physique the most.
I think the conversation should inculde Hadi. He is the current Mr. O and his conditioning and muscle maturity is always top notch. Hadi's going to be hard to knock off that top spot.

Guess Nick is the new Jay. A fridge. 😂 He has put on some size. From yesterday. He just doesn’t have that grainy freak factor like Hadi. Or the size and freak factor of Samson. Derek has a better v taper and mid section, but he lacks the maturity and size of Hadi that only comes in time.

View attachment 182877
Dont get me wrong Nick is an absolute beast, but i believe his boy shape is whats holding him back. Again im not a judge in BB so who know at this point, judging imo has been all over the place.

Dont get me wrong Nick is an absolute beast, but i believe his boy shape is whats holding him back. Again im not a judge in BB so who know at this point, judging imo has been all over the place.
Oh I agree. He packs size and conditioning, but his frame and midsection is just much wider than the other guys. Props to him for making the most of what he has.

Racist?? Wt
A bodybuilder discovered with inflammation and lumps from site injections at 8 weeks out! Wow!! So ridiculous!! He should be disqualified for this travesty!

Lmao... some of you are truly retarded or just racist or perhaps a combination of both.
?????????
to answer your question b-boy. MORON. Nothing more. Just the incoherent ramblings of a total fckn moron

Would be interesting to see Nick pull a deep vacuum

I feel this would help his odds

What's really insane is the first pic is 2 weeks out and the second is 7.5 weeks out and the conditioning is around the same, but MASSIVE SIZE DIFFERENCE
THAT is some crazy ass hard work and genetics. He didn’t learn some new “secret” drug protocol and I’m sure he’s always had his foot on the aas pedal as hard as he needs. That’s just impressive as fck and with his height and that size and detail I think all he has to do is get on the O in prime condition.
My thoughts about racism and Hadi stem from just basic observation. Hadi is literally, by far the most conditioned physique on the stage. Quads are deeply separated, deep chest striations and the separation and detail in his obliques/intercostals area is in a league of his own. I mean...I am a competitor myself, do you really think someone with such outstanding physique qualities is going to be synthoil to blur details in his shoulders for an extra inch? Does that sound even the slightest bit logical to anyone?

No it is not. As such, when people call out synthoil for a physique that not one, but multiple characteristics and qualifies that none of the other top 10 best of the world posses, I can only assume it's either because they are truly stupid or simply racist or as I pointed out, perhaps a combination of both.

Because not any somewhat experienced bodybuilding competitor or spectator's first thought when they see a physique at Hadi's caliber is going to be that he's putting site enhancement oil in his delts or lats.

I hope that makes sense.
you literally didn’t touch on why you said racism. Do you understand the definition of racism? (Not being a dick, I realize that this is a global board and English is not the only language spoken)

I think Samson will be 3rd, assuming Hadi and Derek are both shredded. If Samson isn't shredded and guys like Nick, Andrew Jacked, etc, are, he could fall down as far as to the bottom of the top 6. I mean if Ramy makes a big comeback and a couple other guys look great it's conceivable Samson could even be out of the top 6. But I see him fighting with Andrew Jacked, Nick, Hunter, for 3rd. Derek should win if he comes in shredded but he has to be 100% because you know Hadi will be.

Sampson....... this is fucking scary! These types of improvement from Arnold Classic until NOW 💪🏿 🔥

View attachment 182638
The difference here is way too dramatic to be 100% legit. He has to be a tad closer to the camera, hitting the pose slightly different, better lighting, etc, all combined, to make this much of a difference.

The difference here is way too dramatic to be 100% legit. He has to be a tad closer to the camera, hitting the pose slightly different, better lighting, etc, all combined, to make this much of a difference.
B, that is tough call, even for me.

I actually think these fotos are legit.

I have looked at them pretty closely and if it’s fake, it’s a damn good one.

And possible to make those changes in that short amount of time? Absolutely.

I think Samson will be 3rd, assuming Hadi and Derek are both shredded. If Samson isn't shredded and guys like Nick, Andrew Jacked, etc, are, he could fall down as far as to the bottom of the top 6. I mean if Ramy makes a big comeback and a couple other guys look great it's conceivable Samson could even be out of the top 6. But I see him fighting with Andrew Jacked, Nick, Hunter, for 3rd. Derek should win if he comes in shredded but he has to be 100% because you know Hadi will be.
Wow ^^^^ all I will say is IF Sampson, Derek and Hadi all come in with the exact same level of conditioning, I can't see Sampson losing that battle, just way to big with a tight midsection and also excellent shape like Derek. If I battled my clone and we were same conditioning but he carried the same amount of muscle on his frame as me except they made my clone 6ft and I'm 5ft5 I can't see myself beating my clone

B, that is tough call, even for me.

I actually think these fotos are legit.

I have looked at them pretty closely and if it’s fake, it’s a damn good one.

And possible to make those changes in that short amount of time? Absolutely.
Agreed. I haven't seen such thickness/size in the lower back (right above the belt line) since I competed again Lockett many years ago. Just slabs of muscle hanging from his bones. Samson is all that, plus more. I don't envy the judges if Samson, Derek and Hadi all show up in tip-top shape/condition.

Wow ^^^^ all I will say is IF Sampson, Derek and Hadi all come in with the exact same level of conditioning, I can't see Sampson losing that battle, just way to big with a tight midsection and also excellent shape like Derek. If I battled my clone and we were same conditioning but he carried the same amount of muscle on his frame as me except they made my clone 6ft and I'm 5ft5 I can't see myself beating my clone
Maybe he beats Hadi if they are both shredded and these latest improvements are legit, but Derek has a more dramatic X frame, especially those lats, crazy crazy crazy taper...

We should make an Olympia pick thread and whoever nails the top 5 places exactly wins. I just want to see the size of Samson and Derek standing next to each other. This is going to be a crazy Olympia better then last year's even

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws