over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Losing 7-8 lbs per night

your metabolism is cranking. Every gram of glycogen (carbs) stored requires 3-4 grams of water. You do burn energy while sleeping, releasing water. That`s a big part of it and nothing wrong with you. Go really low carbs and by day 3 you should be pissing less by time you are depleted.

I wake up 2-3 times every night and absolutely piss like a racehorse each time. I can’t figure it out. I have been losing 7-8lbs from bedtime weight to morning weight. I’m on a low dose of Test E (300) and primo (300). My bfat is around 8% right now so my metabolism is also cranking. My coach suggested taking a 1/4 tsp of iodized salt before bed to see if that helps. Anyone else had this issue and how did you deal with it? I know I’m waking up dehydrated, today I had the headache as well.
Drink 2 cups of raw milk 1 hour before bed times, and eat 3 dates.

I’m awake every 90 minutes - 2.5 hours like clockwork and pee a ton.
6-7 lbs. per night at least!
When I lay back down, I drink water with electrolytes…no dehydration, no headache.

Scratch that last question … just found a mg scale. Honest to God, I had no idea!😂🤷🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

I’m awake every 90 minutes - 2.5 hours like clockwork and pee a ton.
6-7 lbs. per night at least!
When I lay back down, I drink water with electrolytes…no dehydration, no headache.
Is that a sign of high blood sugar?
Or maybe a prostate issue ?

I piss a max of once a night(if that) after introducing slin and ashwaganda

I don't understand some guys here, why drink during the night, to wake you up and disrupt your sleep even more?

Just drink water and electrolytes during the day and try not to drink water for 2 or 3 hours before going to sleep.

Steroid gainz have a lot to do with fluid retention, glycogen, etc. They make you hold water.
Body naturally wants to get rid of it at night... Some guys when going off piss out 25 lbs in a week...

I don't understand some guys here, why drink during the night, to wake you up and disrupt your sleep even more?

Just drink water and electrolytes during the day and try not to drink water for 2 or 3 hours before going to sleep.
Man I wake up and am so dry mouthed i couldn't get back to sleep without drinking something

Man I wake up and am so dry mouthed i couldn't get back to sleep without drinking something

When I run DNP this is usually a common occurrence. But I'm not going to drink half a liter of anything, just a small sip.

Steroid gainz have a lot to do with fluid retention, glycogen, etc. They make you hold water.
Body naturally wants to get rid of it at night... Some guys when going off piss out 25 lbs in a week...
Pissing off 25 pounds in a week? Most gear won’t even be cleared from your system in a week. lol if you “piss” off 25 pounds in a week then you may want to talk to your doctor or cardiologist. 😂

I get the point you’re making. Just giving you shit so some new guy doesn’t come on here and think losing 25 pounds of water in a week is normal or healthy. LOL

When I run DNP this is usually a common occurrence. But I'm not going to drink half a liter of anything, just a small sip.
Oh I'll drink 8 to.16oz.of water. If I just drink a lot.of water in the.day and taper off.at night my urine.gets a little darker than I like when I wake up,

Take a gram of sodium before bed, just buy the tabs on amazon. And if your prostate is having issues take tadalafil. Taper fluids as the day goes on. Try and urinate before bed even if you don't have the sensation.

That’s just way too much work. 😂 All I saw was pissing 2-3 times a night, losing 7-8 pounds and an isolated event of one headache. Lol

But it’s an electrolyte issue most likely. He’s cutting and lean. I’d also add some Magnesium Glycinate and consider taurine.
I always, without fail, get in a list of supplements right before bed. Magnesium blend and zinc being a couple of those.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131