over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Losing Hair

Sorry but this is not true. You mentioned you were practically bald, that’s probably why your doctor said that. Also, the hairs taken from the recipient area are typically DHT resistant, that’s why they’re still there and the hairs on top of your scalp were thinning/falling out to begin with.

I’m not saying finasteride won’t work but everything you said was false.

Yea I just checked with my buddy who recently had a transplant (within the past 6 months) he did not take fina before or after. He is however applying minoxidil as that is what was advised.

Do these hair transplants really look natural?
You even get tattoo hair now obviously you've got to go for the shaved look.

Just so you understand, hair transplant and medical stabilization are not mutually exclusive. Most people think oh I will just get a transplant and it will take care of my hair loss. What they dont tell you, you will never have enough donor hair to be able to cover your baldness completely if you are advanced baldness (george costanza like). So sure you can get a hair transplant but over the years you will continue losing your existing hair, and will have to go in for touch ups, and eventually you will run out of hair to do the "touch ups" with.
So what is important is to come up with a good game plan from the very first transplant of how to design a surgical plan so that over the next 10, 20 years when you continue to lose hair you dont end up looking like a freak.

Do these hair transplants really look natural?
You even get tattoo hair now obviously you've got to go for the shaved look.
I’ve seen good work and bad work. Like any cosmetic procedure you have to take into account what the doctor is working with and how skilled the doctor is.

I’ve seen plenty of bad boob jobs.

muscle or hair....
thats the decision it came down to for me.
was gonna lose hair anyway over time so meh went for the muscle dont regret it at all

I’ve seen good work and bad work. Like any cosmetic procedure you have to take into account what the doctor is working with and how skilled the doctor is.

I’ve seen plenty of bad boob jobs.
👍

You don’t notice the good ones.

It’s like camouflage; we will never know how well it works, after all, how do you count the animals that you did not see.

I have a Turkish friend who went to Turkey & he said it was cheaper there. If I was going to do such a surgery I would pay to get the best results if possible.
If he does a bad job you're f*cked.
Look at some women who get cosmetic surgery in some Eastern European sh*t hole & the end results are catastrophic.
I even heard of one women who got some " substance " put in her breasts & it went solid hard & nearly killed her, it wasn't even supposed to be used for a medical operation

👍

You don’t notice the good ones.

It’s like camouflage; we will never know how well it works, after all, how do you count the animals that you did not see.
You can even get fat put into your d*ck if it's a toothpick 😄

muscle or hair....
thats the decision it came down to for me.
was gonna lose hair anyway over time so meh went for the muscle dont regret it at all
This bro..
I can't remember which forum it was as it was years back but there was a dude with a big tattoo on his back, " Bald & Sexy"
He did admit that he regrettably did it when much younger.
People forget youth & beauty eventually leave you...as far as I'm concerned any woman who doesn't like baldies can f*ck off.
" don't fuck with the baldies "

UPDATE - About 30-45 days in on minoxidil, ru, and everything else I stated in first post and no more hair in the drain after I wash my hair.

Hopefully that’s it and maybe I’ll get some re growth and be good. Still have a lot of hair.

I have a Turkish friend who went to Turkey & he said it was cheaper there. If I was going to do such a surgery I would pay to get the best results if possible.
Look at some women who get cosmetic surgery in some Eastern European sh*t hole & the end results are catastrophic.
I even heard of one women who got some " substance " put in her breasts & it went solid hard & nearly killed her, it wasn't even supposed to be used for a medical operation

That concept is a little different with the hair transplants because the doctors in Turkey actually have a great deal more experience doing it, they actually do better work than the doctors here in the USA.

That concept is a little different with the hair transplants because the doctors in Turkey actually have a great deal more experience doing it, they actually do better work than the doctors here in the USA.
Yes this is true, apparently good doctors but this might be a cheaper alternative 🤔
OZ2C.gif

I happened to live out here in Eastern Europe and they have very good plastic surgeons in these countries. They are far from shitoles too.

I happened to live out here in Eastern Europe and they have very good plastic surgeons in these countries. They are far from shitoles too.
Afraid I just see the Bulgarian & Romanian beggers.
Turn decent areas into sh*t holes.

Afraid I just see the Bulgarian & Romanian beggers.
Turn decent areas into sh*t holes.
I live in Romania dumb shit. You are clueless about this country. This country is far from a shithole. Romania has one of the fastest growing economies in Europe. Plenty of tourists come here and enjoy this country. You sounding really fucking stupid at this point. Quit while you are ahead.

I live in Romania dumb shit. You are clueless about this country. This country is far from a shithole. Romania has one of the fastest growing economies in Europe. Plenty of tourists come here and enjoy this country. You sounding really fucking stupid at this point. Quit while you are ahead.
Well we seem to get all the thiefs & beggars. I'm afraid they give you a bad name.
I like the Poles.
Maybe keep the Gypsies in your country.

Well we seem to get all the thiefs & beggars. I'm afraid they give you a bad name.
I like the Poles.
Maybe keep the Gypsies in your country.
How about you go fuck yourself? Permanently from here.

Some, not all. It's like anywhere else. I've seen pictures of botched transplants from Turkish doctors. You have to really research! I know because I researched it heavily at one time. I had a transplant, FUT, in August 2016. My doctor told me up front that I would need another due to my degree of hair loss. Next will be FUE. Also, there are some very talented transplant surgeons in the US, it's just quite a bit more expensive here.

We have a hair sub forum on this board and there's great information and members talking about their experiences with transplants. The member Anubis is really a knowledgeable person when it comes to this subject but I'm not sure how often he's on here now, if at all.

When you say you’d look like a medical patient are you referring to very pale skin? If so, have you ever tried MT2 as suggested earlier? It’ll change your pale skin to a darker shade for sure!

Cage
True! A tan will change the whole game! There was a book 20 yrs ago called "the game" (pick up artists were all the rage then) where the main dude went through this exact scenario that the OP is describing.

True! A tan will change the whole game! There was a book 20 yrs ago called "the game" (pick up artists were all the rage then) where the main dude went through this exact scenario that the OP is describing.
I remember that book!

Wasn’t a good looking dude but knew how to talk to women lol

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear