over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Turkey hair transplant.

notorius

Registered
Anyone has gone there for this purpose can share their input on overall experience and results?

No, but I got my teeth done in Mexico; now if I have problems I have to go back to Mexico. That's the problem with doing stuff overseas. Just something to think about.

Hmmm....I always thought Turkey's have feathers?
Jk.
I've heard south Korea is a good place for hair restorations and other cosmetic procedures.
Curious about Turkey's feedback.

MS

everyone that has the hair thing done, including Greg, and Mike look like assholes, it is a bad look. Either embrace the hair loss or shave it. save your money and your pride.

Turkey has some of the best plastic surgeons out there. Prices are dirt cheap. You still better do your homework though on who you choose. Istanbul is a 1 and 1/2 plane ride for me. Lots of Romanians go to Anayla Coast for vacation. They offer all inclusive vacations for dirt cheap at 5 star hotels.

Many many guys from the UK go to Turkey for hair transplants. Look at Joe ballinger he had his done. I think he’s now recently shaved it though.

A lot of legit companies offer great packages including hotel/transfers etc. Look on insta/tiktok at peoples transformations

i am going to to get the hair transplant surgery the first week of November. I will keep you updated if you are interested. I am getting 5,000 Grafts which is a lot.

i am going to to get the hair transplant surgery the first week of November. I will keep you updated if you are interested. I am getting 5,000 Grafts which is a lot.
Who'd be your surgeon and how much he is charging you if you can share?

I got my teeth done in Antalya, Turkey at Dental Centre Turkey (DCT) 5 years ago. Was very good.

Look at Joe ballinger he had his done. I think he’s now recently shaved it though.
Lemm see if i get this straight... this cat goes to Turkey to get a hair transplant ..... and then shaves it??? wtf???

Lemm see if i get this straight... this cat goes to Turkey to get a hair transplant ..... and then shaves it??? wtf???
I was wondering what went wrong there myself… I know there can be failures with the procedure still if nature really meant for you to be bald. But damn, I’d be seriously irked to spend several thousands of dollars only to shave it all off a year or two down the road.

Cage

They do these direct glue down real hair deals now that you literally cannot tell. I forget what the procedure is called, but it lasts about three months per session. You can wash it, swim with it, work out with it, it don’t matter. They form it in directly on your scalp with whatever existing hair you have. Even under close-up exam you can’t tell that it’s not your own hair.

Brother in law went. Turned out fantastically.

Turned it into a family trip. Istanbul is a must go and if you can expense it as medical...

They do these direct glue down real hair deals now that you literally cannot tell. I forget what the procedure is called, but it lasts about three months per session. You can wash it, swim with it, work out with it, it don’t matter. They form it in directly on your scalp with whatever existing hair you have. Even under close-up exam you can’t tell that it’s not your own hair.
No, they do a surgical excision, and transplantation of the hair follicles from one location to another.
If your surgeon was doing some temporary adhesive, he was a shill lol.

People think hair transplants are temporary because if you have androgenic alopecia and have lost half your hair, then get the half you lost replaced, you still have your original half and a hair loss problem so you can still and likely will still lose the other half of your hair while the transplanted follicles remain.

I go to a Middle Eastern barbershop, and they refer people to surgeons in turkey frequently.

I have a friend here in California who just came back 2 weeks ago from turkey and did hair transplant , he paid 3 grand according to their currency drop now it’s so good and they gave him hotel and and transport and even a meal in the middle of the surgery , u can’t go wrong with turkey hair transplant , the results take time so I can’t tell u now how he will look

If you live within driving distance of Mexico (California or Texas), you'd probably be better off going there.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131