over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hair Transplant

That looks damn good!

Thank you bro! I really went to the best of the best and did my research. Everyone goes to turkey but Korea is FAR better.

There is just a different standard here, the professionalism and hospitality is like no other. If you want any type of cosmetic procedure in general, Korea is #1.

Thank you bro! I really went to the best of the best and did my research. Everyone goes to turkey but Korea is FAR better.

There is just a different standard here, the professionalism and hospitality is like no other. If you want any type of cosmetic procedure in general, Korea is #1.
Impressive !! When did you have the surgery? I see your post started in early November?
I’m planning to get one next year too but been reffered to see this one in turkey.

whats your reason why you picked korea over turkey?

Impressive !! When did you have the surgery? I see your post started in early November?
I’m planning to get one next year too but been reffered to see this one in turkey.

whats your reason why you picked korea over turkey?

I got the surgery done November 1.

I chose Korea because Koreans are the best plastic surgeons in the world and their beauty standards are the highest. basically every girl here is beautiful and the men are also obsessed with their looks. The doctors will not fuck you over here like they do in turkey. Plenty of people have horrible work done in turkey, in Korea that’s not a thing. All the billionaires from Russia and china all go to Korea which says a lot.

Man looks great! I just shave my head when I got something that I need to look employed for.

I got the surgery done November 1.

I chose Korea because Koreans are the best plastic surgeons in the world and their beauty standards are the highest. basically every girl here is beautiful and the men are also obsessed with their looks. The doctors will not fuck you over here like they do in turkey. Plenty of people have horrible work done in turkey, in Korea that’s not a thing. All the billionaires from Russia and china all go to Korea which says a lot.
Thanks alot for your response !

So it’s this clinic right?

motionclinic.co.kr

I can’t remember if you mentioned but are u done with gear now?

No I lied LOL. I love test , proviron and Adrol too much. I’ll probably have to get another transplant down the line, most steroid users typically have to go at least twice.

I could stop the gear and take DHT blockers but that sounds terrible to me.

No I lied LOL. I love test , proviron and Adrol too much. I’ll probably have to get another transplant down the line, most steroid users typically have to go at least twice.

I could stop the gear and take DHT blockers but that sounds terrible to me.
Did you ever thought of doing topical finasteride?
Heres what I use.

Did you ever thought of doing topical finasteride?
Heres what I use.

I actually got a script for it. I’d be willing to try that before the oral version. I’ll see how things play out if my hair loss gets worse.

Do you like the topical version?

Gains4000, do you already use Ketoconazole shampoo? It won't regrow sh*t on AAS, but it's a very decent prevention tool if used properly.

No I do not but after doing research I’m going to get a bottle today. It’s basically a topical anti androgen I’m seeing. It says to leave it on the scalp for like 5-10 minutes before washing it out. Do you do that? Thanks mate!!

No I do not but after doing research I’m going to get a bottle today. It’s basically a topical anti androgen I’m seeing. It says to leave it on the scalp for like 5-10 minutes before washing it out. Do you do that? Thanks mate!!
Correct. Both antiinflammatory and mild antiandrogenic.
It seems to simulate hair growth in non-AGA animal models of hair loss so it works by mechanisms not related to Androgens too.
Massage your scalp for a few minutes with the foam, leave it on a few further minutes then gently rinse off.
There's also a small human clinical trial that showed actual regrowth after 6months but while using gear...well don't count on that!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws