advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do deconate and long esters eliminate hair miniaturization?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered

T. Clark is a member here. A very interesting video on keeping ones hair. Do deconate and longer esters not cause hair to miniaturize?

Is dbol really hair safe , aa 40-60 androgenic ratio?

What about t bol with a 6 androgenic rating?
the German women who used this grew jaws, and changed their voice to masculine voice . Apparently they used high doses , but no steroid is zero androgenic.

I agree deca is about the safest injec , on paper?

WHat about m tren?

superdrol with a rating of only 10 androgenic ratio?

Apparently its not only more hairsafe but also more anabolic. According to him the short esters are more androgenic = more fatloss.

Someone having a large following on Facebook Dosnt mean jack fucking shit. If that’s how someone gauges someone’s relevance or expertise your already lost. And I have yet to actually see even one person that has regrown their hair to any extent that even made a visual difference…

Someone having a large following on Facebook Dosnt mean jack fucking shit. If that’s how someone gauges someone’s relevance or expertise your already lost. And I have yet to actually see even one person that has regrown their hair to any extent that even made a visual difference…
True but neither does disregarding his information because the information isn't known. You can google "taeian hair regrowth" and you will see some pictures of his clients.

Well if it works no one on this massive forum has heard of it. I haven’t heard or seen a before and after pic on here of anyone that has actually regrown hair after they were bald. I think if it was legit someone on here would have used it and had success.

Well if it works no one on this massive forum has heard of it. I haven’t heard or seen a before and after pic on here of anyone that has actually regrown hair after they were bald. I think if it was legit someone on here would have used it and had success.
regrowing hair especially on slick bald spots takes a long while and requires more than just popping some drugs. you'd need a microneedling routine to be able to stimulate the formation of new vessels. Balding is nothing more than blood flow issues due to the Superficial temporal artery being blocked off, most likely due to an underdeveloped lower jaw pushing back on it. hormones do play a role in it but if the bloodflow is in order you should be able to rock a nw1 hairline.

The idea that because no one on this board has heard of it or spoke of it so must be impossible isnt evidence that it isnt possible. We are on a bodybuild forum after all and not a hairloss forum.

regrowing hair especially on slick bald spots takes a long while and requires more than just popping some drugs. you'd need a microneedling routine to be able to stimulate the formation of new vessels. Balding is nothing more than blood flow issues due to the Superficial temporal artery being blocked off, most likely due to an underdeveloped lower jaw pushing back on it. hormones do play a role in it but if the bloodflow is in order you should be able to rock a nw1 hairline.

The idea that because no one on this board has heard of it or spoke of it so must be impossible isnt evidence that it isnt possible. We are on a bodybuild forum after all and not a hairloss forum.

Yeah I get what you're saying.

I know it's probably my bad because the context of thread is hair loss but I was actually asking with regards to his PED advice.

I've been out of the loop for a few years and I've never heard of this guy or a few others like Victor Black who have seemingly just popped up.

No hate on them just wondering what people think of him. I should read up on him but I'm not sure i can be arsed lol

No its not a hairloss forum. Its well known androgen ratio causes hair miniturization in people who are predisposed to androgenic alopecia. It is important for many guys to have a good head of hair.

@Elvia1023 T. Clark is saying longer esters of testosterone, deconate are more anabolic and less androgenic, in that shorter ones cause hair hair miniturization, and fatloss, harder physique and longer ones cause, anabolism, more muscle. Not many sponsors selling long esters like test Deconate or u.deconate.

Yes pumpkinseed oil , emu oil, peppermint oil, ,aybe rosemary, he didnt mention this one do help bloodflow, same with ketonazole 2 %, they have to be used daily or consistently.

As far as deca and eq, these are common ones for guys that want to avoid hair minitizqation. Dbol probally has some effects but not sure. Mtren which is the highest anabolic and androgenic makes no sense at all. Ive read reports of guys losing there hair on it, unless they were confused. I stay open minded, the literature on this one isnt there, even though he says the androgenic ratio measured in the prostate is different than in the scalp. @Type-IIx Do you know what did Julius Vida measure anabolic:androgenic ratio from? Are you interested in this subject, or lost a lot of your hair to care to explore this subject ?

Taeian Clark said , and I quote

"On yt I have a hair safe video going over almost all the drugs. Dbol mtren deca have been the only ones that have been fully hair safe at even high dosages so no on the mega dose dbol. Superdrol is horrible for hair and tbol is bad too. Prostate levels of androgenic activity means nothing with scalp skin tissue and hair loss androgenic activity. It's why all the dhts show low rating or most yet destroy hair. "

Superdrol and Tbol have seemed very safe for my hair. Id say on a scale of 1-10 might be a 5. Ive avoided androgenic compounds like tren, mixing nadrolone with testosterone (ive done it once), using finasteride with test. My take on it is if it doesnt make sense, its best to errr on the side of caution. Mtren sounds like a recipe for daister, in this regard. Ive looked for studies with longer esters of testosterone being more anabolic, less androgenic and didnt find.

Here is a video he came out today explaining why longer esters deconate and higher are more anabolic and less androgenic

I can't be the only one on this site that gives zero shits to having hair or not. Like I don't want any hair beside eyebrows. I just got to shave.the shit off.
No youre not, plenty of guys, and gals, who use aas are, and its best you stay out of this thread. Dont mean to exclude you bro, but this isnt a subject your interested in and a waste of time for people who arnt intersted in it, unless you really want to do research for researched sake. This is for people that are interested in this subject, and would appreciate it.

first of all I wouldn't listen to this guy from YT for any money - another internet guru without muscles - after all if someone's goal is "how to use steroids and not have muscles" he's the perfect teacher on how to do it
Well I'm a little more then a yt guy when I've coached 3, not 1, not 2, but 3 world wide. World wide again.. first place powerlifting record holders. So I do think you gotta be more then a guy on yt to get the attention of and then paid by three world class first place power lifters and I'm just focusing on the best here obv I've coached more then that and anyone can see the people who praise me on my social media and alike.

Also what's my body have to do with talking about esters effects on androgenic ratios and hair loss. Nothing I'd think.

I'm actually mentioned on probably every single hair loss forums and was a well known mod on gh15 forums for helping many with health issued and hair loss and have a decent amount of extremely famous first place world wide athlete testimonials. So just because I haven't been talked about much on here doesn't mean my advice isn't correct or doesn't work lol. There's pictures results to prove it. And not like I'm selling anything or hold stock in long ester testosterone lol...

Well when you got a following that is die hard followers and back you up because your advice works extremely well there's a difference. And also my testimonials and hair loss results for dozens of clients and alike have been posted all over hair loss forums for ages and some on my social media accounts I mean there's a picture in Dave's video thumbnail even of a recent guy so ya the proof is there.

And all the items I mentioned cost pennies and have proven science most human studies some animals.

Not trying to promote anything no affiliate links to any products no brands mentioned nothing.. all I legit suggested in the video is utilizing emu oil. Pumpkin seed oil. Peppermint oil and micro needling... legit all free advice and utilizing longer esters of testosterone.. something that obv alot of people would appreciate who don't want to lose their hair on trt or test use from something science backed and result proven backed.. I'm not making money giving out my full hair recovery protocols here... I'm giving legit top information out for free that's safe and going to actually save people's health by not having to run shitty accessory drugs for hair loss... hell even just from switching to longer esters adding nothing else. Results are there... nothing here is benefiting me. So guys who are getting hair loss and appreciate the info hope this helps...

Oh ya and some of the pics in the attached pics are respected members, respected big members of this forum...

Attachments

• inbound1375473773340637375.jpg
    inbound1375473773340637375.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 29
  • inbound8434932684879105656.jpg
    inbound8434932684879105656.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 26
  • inbound955239314018946311.jpg
    inbound955239314018946311.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 27
  • inbound8099802653229999495.jpg
    inbound8099802653229999495.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 28
Well I'm a little more then a yt guy when I've coached 3, not 1, not 2, but 3 world wide. World wide again.. first place powerlifting record holders. So I do think you gotta be more then a guy on yt to get the attention of and then paid by three world class first place power lifters and I'm just focusing on the best here obv I've coached more then that and anyone can see the people who praise me on my social media and alike.

Also what's my body have to do with talking about esters effects on androgenic ratios and hair loss. Nothing I'd think.
there's nothing like saying about yourself that you are "one of the best in the world" sorry I have nothing against you personally as a person but I simply can't stand it when someone has such an ego - that's all

and don't be offended, because you are a very public person, so it's no surprise that people will talk about you - not everyone likes me either - some say good things about me, others say bad things, but I agree to it 100%.

there's nothing like saying about yourself that you are "one of the best in the world" sorry I have nothing against you personally as a person but I simply can't stand it when someone has such an ego - that's all

and don't be offended, because you are a very public person, so it's no surprise that people will talk about you - not everyone likes me either - some say good things about me, others say bad things, but I agree to it 100%.
Sorry nor being rude but think you are abit delusional here. Not anywhere did I say I was the best or best at anything so no need to put words in my mouth thanks.

But I gave myself backing as MORE then just a yter... if I have certain things I've accomplished in life such as coaching three first place world wise guys I'm not allowed to post saying such to prove I'm more then a yter? That's kinda delusional to think that's wrong.

I'm giving myself backing here for those who could use some really helpful advice. Don't got hair loss nor care for my advice np take care have a good one. Any further discussing is aware of time obv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner