over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hair Transplant

I actually got a script for it. I’d be willing to try that before the oral version. I’ll see how things play out if my hair loss gets worse.

Do you like the topical version?
Honestly I cant say I like it or not since I’m applying the topical to an area that’s been receding for years so I think its too late to retrieve any growth from there, but I can say i’m not losing any more hairs.

Honestly I cant say I like it or not since I’m applying the topical to an area that’s been receding for years so I think its too late to retrieve any growth from there, but I can say i’m not losing any more hairs.
Try the oral Minoxidil. It’s a twofer . . . bp reduction and hair regrowth. Never too late for regrowth but the earlier you intercede the better. I have had pretty good results at 69 (a photo here somewhere) and maybe getting more as time goes on. Who knows, we will see.

Try the oral Minoxidil. It’s a twofer . . . bp reduction and hair regrowth. Never too late for regrowth but the earlier you intercede the better. I have had pretty good results at 69 (a photo here somewhere) and maybe getting more as time goes on. Who knows, we will see.
I’m a bit scared of oral minoxidil because I’ve once did dermarolling on my scalp and afterwards I’ve applied topical minoxidil and I’ve started experiencing chest pains. So I’ve checked on some forums and I’ve seen other people having this side effects when using oral minoxidil. I guess my topical went in my bloodstream because of dermarolling.

Looks good bro!!!! On a side note, you have a good shaped head anyways if you shaved it. So at least you don’t have to worry abt having a f’d up melon!

How long was your individual procedure? Maybe I missed it. Apologies if you already mentioned it.

Cage

Looks good bro!!!! On a side note, you have a good shaped head anyways if you shaved it. So at least you don’t have to worry abt having a f’d up melon!

How long was your individual procedure? Maybe I missed it. Apologies if you already mentioned it.

Cage

Thanks bro! It was 8 hours.

The surgery was kind of a failure unfortunately. i will have to continue to shave my head. At least now when I shave my head I’ll have follicles in the front of my hair giving the appearance that I have a hairline. But my crown is balding rapidly so I’m toast. I can’t complain though, I know I could save myself with DHT blockers and getting off gear but I’d rather have muscles than hair. I just wanted both LOL. @TheOtherOne55 was right, this surgery wasn’t going to cut it.

I was under the assumption that I could get multiple transplants over the course of a few years but my DHT resistant hair is limited and my head is bigger than normal(thanks HGH lol). I just don’t have enough DHT resistant hair to transplant to give me a full head of hair. I only have 1800 left which just doesn’t cut it.

Allegedly By 2030 there might be technology that clones your DHT resistant hair so you have unlimited follicles to transplant. Not holding my breath on that one though.

To anyone following this thread, make sure if you want this surgery you have enough DHT resistant hair to cover your bald spots or else you will be in the same position as me. Many guys have successfully gone from bald to a full head of hair but they were perfect candidates for the surgery.

The picture attached shows what I’m talking about. The hair behind the transplant is all going to go anyway.

Attachments

• IMG_0153.png
    IMG_0153.png
    313.7 KB · Views: 32

The surgery was kind of a failure unfortunately. i will have to continue to shave my head. At least now when I shave my head I’ll have follicles in the front of my hair giving the appearance that I have a hairline. But my crown is balding rapidly so I’m toast. I can’t complain though, I know I could save myself with DHT blockers and getting off gear but I’d rather have muscles than hair. I just wanted both LOL. @TheOtherOne55 was right, this surgery wasn’t going to cut it.

I was under the assumption that I could get multiple transplants over the course of a few years but my DHT resistant hair is limited and my head is bigger than normal(thanks HGH lol). I just don’t have enough DHT resistant hair to transplant to give me a full head of hair. I only have 1800 left which just doesn’t cut it.

Allegedly By 2030 there might be technology that clones your DHT resistant hair so you have unlimited follicles to transplant. Not holding my breath on that one though.

To anyone following this thread, make sure if you want this surgery you have enough DHT resistant hair to cover your bald spots or else you will be in the same position as me. Many guys have successfully gone from bald to a full head of hair but they were perfect candidates for the surgery.

The picture attached shows what I’m talking about. The hair behind the transplant is all going to go anyway.
I did not realize we only had a limited supply of DHT resistant hair. I guess I assumed once they used them for the transplant that they’d grow back and could be reused. Well I know damn well my dome is too big to cover!

I’ll just continue my oral Finasteride & Minoxidil treatments. If it still goes then I’ll be shaving…..

Cage

This is very likely fully reversible with microdosed finasteride+oral minoxidil if you are at least an average responder. The finasteride dose does not have to be higher for higher T doses as the DHT blockage % is the same. Microdose finasteride will stop further hair loss for most guys (and sometimes grow a bit back) and oral minoxidil will reverse the thinning/balding.

Generally, you only need 0.25 mg per day or 0.5 mg mon/wed/fri of finasteride (not 1 mg daily which causes the sides in many people) and 2.5 mg oral minoxidil daily. It's like adex/aromasin, take too much and you will get side effects . 1 mg finasteride daily is too much which is why it has a horrid reputation.

You're still in a very good place to have a good chance of regaining all your hair and thickness back. The sooner you start, the better your chances are and those transplants won't go to waste either.

Here's one example of severe balding/thinning fully reversed by microdosed finasteride+oral minoxidil:

1700746060368.png

This is very likely fully reversible with microdosed finasteride+oral minoxidil if you are at least an average responder. The finasteride dose does not have to be higher for higher T doses as the DHT blockage % is the same. Microdose finasteride will stop further hair loss for most guys (and sometimes grow a bit back) and oral minoxidil will reverse the thinning/balding.

Generally, you only need 0.25 mg per day or 0.5 mg mon/wed/fri of finasteride (not 1 mg daily which causes the sides in many people) and 2.5 mg oral minoxidil daily. It's like adex/aromasin, take too much and you will get side effects . 1 mg finasteride daily is too much which is why it has a horrid reputation.

You're still in a very good place to have a good chance of regaining all your hair and thickness back. The sooner you start, the better your chances are and those transplants won't go to waste either.

Here's one example of severe balding/thinning fully reversed by microdosed finasteride+oral minoxidil:

View attachment 186075

So finasteride and minoxidil are very good at regrowing hair lost at the crown, but not regrowing hair lost at the temples? That’s what my transplant doctor told me basically.

These results are really impressive! Damn.

So finasteride and minoxidil are very good at regrowing hair lost at the crown, but not regrowing hair lost at the temples? That’s what my transplant doctor told me basically.

These results are really impressive! Damn.

If you have slick bald temples for a long time, it's less likely, but if you have even baby hairs left on the temples, they will usually regrow. The earlier you start the more effective it will be. If you are using GH, your response is also more likely to be superior (Young people have best results, likely due to HGH/IGF-1 levels).

I would at least give it a shot. A lot of guys don't even get any sides on 1 mg finasteride daily but the dosage is overkill with higher risk of side effects. A micro dose of 0.5 mg mon/wed/fri or 0.25 mg daily is virtually as effective as 1 mg daily.

1700750519469.png

Get a Derminator 2 and start micro damaging your scalp. This can even regrow hair in dead spots.

Get a Derminator 2 and start micro damaging your scalp. This can even regrow hair in dead spots.

Some guys have good results with dermarolling, i've seen guys lose hair from it or worse results. It seems it can come down to technique, sterilization, individual response/genetics etc.

Some guys have good results with dermarolling, i've seen guys lose hair from it or worse results. It seems it can come down to technique, sterilization, individual response/genetics etc.
the problem with dermarollers is they come in at an angle so you damage the tissue a lot more which can cause scarring.
Then you have the dermapens which are like the derminator only weaker. Their battery isnt strong enough so it doesnt puncture fast enough. So if you move it around while its puncturing you are also causing micro tearing.
Then you also have a dermastamp which can be useful as well but it just takes 10x longer. You have to stab a certain area at least 10 times for it to have any effect. With the derminator you can basically do your whole scalp in 5-10 minutes.

I see your point bro, but time will tell if it was worth it or not.

With regard to gear I can do whatever I want but all the hair behind the transplant can still get torched, really the crown is most susceptible to all falling out.
I’d be able to grow out my hair if I stopped using steroids and used DHT blockers but that sounds awful.

I’ll probably have to get another one in 5 years.

I’ve spend 5k on dumber things though so fuck it lol.
The hair that was transplanted is DHT resistant hair from the back of your head right?

So those hairs that are now transplanted are still resistant to DHT correct? And will basically never fall out except for aging, etc?But mostly like not AAS usage?

I saw Cbum and Iain did this in Turkey recently
Yeah Iains Crown has been visible for a long time. Chris's hair appears its receded even since last year. At Chris's level has probably using high androgenic compounds for the look he s presented so that makes sense.

Most people use too much finasteride. You don't need 1 mg daily. 0.25-0.5 MWF or daily is enough with substantially reduced risk of side effects.

View attachment 185162

Hey BB, do you know where I can get an original of this graph. Wanted to show it to my Dermatologist who I just saw. He is very open and interested. (Rare for a doc.)

We talked ‘misco-dosing’ and he wants to give it a try with me.

He said my results with Minoxidil were outstanding, I am a very good responder and agreed that adding some Fina would be of benefit to the vain glorious bastard that I am.

So he wrote me a script for 1mg which I will split up.

I am going to start with the lowest dosage daily in order to eliminate or at least minimize to unwanted sides.

A few questions . . .

- 0.25, is that once or twice a day?

- is 0.25 or 0.5 an effective dose for BPH?
Can’t hurt, might help I am thinking. I am 69 so it will be important long term.

And I don’t want to do the recommended dose for BPH as I am afraid of the sides 🙁

Your thoughts please. Many thanks.

Hey BB, do you know where I can get an original of this graph. Wanted to show it to my Dermatologist who I just saw. He is very open and interested. (Rare for a doc.)

We talked ‘misco-dosing’ and he wants to give it a try with me.

He said my results with Minoxidil were outstanding, I am a very good responder and agreed that adding some Fina would be of benefit to the vain glorious bastard that I am.

So he wrote me a script for 1mg which I will split up.

I am going to start with the lowest dosage daily in order to eliminate or at least minimize to unwanted sides.

A few questions . . .

- 0.25, is that once or twice a day?

- is 0.25 or 0.5 an effective dose for BPH?
Can’t hurt, might help I am thinking. I am 69 so it will be important long term.

And I don’t want to do the recommended dose for BPH as I am afraid of the sides 🙁

Your thoughts please. Many thanks.

Yeah, the bottom right hand corner has the three studies the chart is based off.

The reddit user compiled the graph from the data from those three studies.

If you have that much re-growth from the oral minoxidil, you have a good chance of growing your hair back by adding low dose finasteride.

1701539940661.png

0.25 mg once daily or 0.5 mg mon/wed/fri will be almost maximally effective. 5 mg daily is the BPH dosage.

Yeah, the bottom right hand corner has the three studies the chart is based off.

The reddit user compiled the graph from the data from those three studies.

If you have that much re-growth from the oral minoxidil, you have a good chance of growing your hair back by adding low dose finasteride.

View attachment 186767

0.25 mg once daily or 0.5 mg mon/wed/fri will be almost maximally effective. 5 mg daily is the BPH dosage.
👍

Thank you!

Do you know the max dose to avoid erectile disfunction and while reaping the max benefits for hair regrowth and reducing BPH.

I know I am asking the best of both worlds but am asking anyway 🙂

👍

Thank you!

Do you know the max dose to avoid erectile disfunction and while reaping the max benefits for hair regrowth and reducing BPH.

I know I am asking the best of both worlds but am asking anyway 🙂

Technically speaking, "most" people don't even get side effects on the full 1 mg daily. The doses above are pretty side effect free barring placebo or genetic sensitivity. Even the low doses will help with BPH. Finasteride is actually most effective at blocking DHT in the prostate than any other tissue.

View attachment 186075
Cannot get results better than this

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear